Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: most destructive jutsu
C0 3 8.57%
Shinra Tensai (Almighty push) 19 54.29%
Tailed beast ball 12 34.29%
Kirin 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default most destructive jutsu

what is the most destructive jutsu in naruto NOT most powerful most destructive
  1. Deidara's C0
  2. Pain's Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push)
  3. Tailed beast ball
  4. Sasukes Kirin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: most destructive jutsu

I'll tell you which one it isn't, Sasuke's Kirin. The rest are at least city block to city busters. Kirin is only a hill buster.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

C0. All the way
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #4
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Shinra Tensei.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:10 AM   #5
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

C0 wiped out everything within 10 KM it wasnt mentioned how much ST did but it looked more than 10 KM so ST

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
yondaime*
Genin

yondaime* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

right when i saw this i was already thinking shinra tensei
yondaime* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #7
Sakumo Hatake
Ninja Academy Student

Sakumo Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sakumo Hatake

Shinra Tensei and C0 are the most destructive one's
Sakumo Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
Alex475
Academy Graduate

Alex475 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mmmm St if it is done by the Original Sage but we haven't seen the Tbb of the the 10 tails so its ify
Old 07-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
The Awesome
Freshmen Academy Student

The Awesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex475 View Post
Mmmm St if it is done by the Original Sage but we haven't seen the Tbb of the the 10 tails so its ify
god that would be cool but i"ll have to go with shinra tensei
The Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #10
General God Mod
Apprentice Genin

General God Mod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ima say Almighty Push... just cause
General God Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Onoki's Jinton as it destroys on molecular level.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

id say almighty push
if planetary destruction was on there..i wouldve picked that, and wasnt that what pain used to destroy the village, and turned it to a clumph of ball in the sky?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #13
Tsubaki Steve,
Ninja Academy Student

Tsubaki Steve, is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I vote Tailed Beast Ball

Yeah Shinra Tensei was strong but I wonder how strong Naruto's one in the Six Tailed State would have been if he finished it
Or imagine the Nine Tails using it
Or the Ten tails, good chunk of the planet would be gone then

It would be between a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten Tails and a Shinra Tensei from The Sage of The Six Paths imo
Tsubaki Steve, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
Rogue777
Ninja Academy Student

Rogue777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Re: most destructive jutsu

Of all the jutsus that were shown until now, Deidara's C0 is the most destructive jutsu. And you can escape this hell of a jutsu if you're intangeble or teleport, because you can't run anywhere not even in the ground ,you saw the crater that it was left after C0.
From shinra tensei you can escape even if you can jump high like naruto or if you can fly like onoki or have a bird like sai, Deidara or sasuke and even with gaara's flying sand if he makes it at time.

Last edited by Rogue777; 08-12-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Rogue777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM   #15
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Id Say Either Almighty Push Or The Tailed Beast Bomb
Old 08-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #16
Itachi-Uchiha MoSt PoWeR
Academy Graduate

Itachi-Uchiha MoSt PoWeR has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Almighty push would probably beat tailed beast ball any day
Old 08-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #17
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Shinra Tensei destroyed Konoha, also, if the user is better at it it can probably destroy even more than that, I'm actually going a bit far but if the user is strong enough I think it could destroy an entire COUNTRY, but hey, the user would probably die.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #18
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Its out of C0 and Shinra Tensei but I think Pain won this arguement lol.
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:10 AM   #19
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Definitely Shinra Tensei!!!
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:29 AM   #20
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im wondering between C0 and Shinra Tensei. C0 can explode everything in the radius of 10km (if Im not mistaken) which is quite a range. Shinra Tensei destroyed Konoha with a single push while we don't know how large is the village. However, I intuitively suppose Shinra Tensei is the most instructive jutsu, followed by C0.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote