Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
White Zetsu
Chunin

White Zetsu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default no episode tonight on XD

so i sat down to watch naruto on XD and then the @#$! life of $*^% and cody comes on instead it makes me so angry why isnt it on??!! the schedules been really eratic lately having an episode last week, not having one the week before it gets tiresome if anyone knows why its not on please tell
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
White Zetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Game1ngN1nja
Ninja Academy Student

Game1ngN1nja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: no episode tonight on XD

Disney's trolling us. Just like CN did back in the day.
Game1ngN1nja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
Rei-chan
Academy Graduate

Rei-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dunno why. But it pissed me off a little.

I didn't wanna hurt you, but you're pretty when you cry...

Rei-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

this feels like the 2009 version of cn's trolling on naruto since the final filler episodes

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was unaffected.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

People watch it on XD?
Old 06-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #8
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Seems..to me Disney has become quiet fond of trolling us,When it comes to airing new episodes. Now the Sched. has the episode Target Locked on,airing Jun 18th at 11pm.
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

They'll show it eventually..it happens...o.0

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #10
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

lies....

Old 06-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

at least Avengers started again

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
People watch it on XD?
I sure do.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #14
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

same here, atleast i WANT naruto shippuden to be on tv

Old 06-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #15
XxxPuppetmasterxxX
Genin Elite

XxxPuppetmasterxxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
u be trollin'
XxxPuppetmasterxxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #16
Moon_Fox13
Freshmen Academy Student

Moon_Fox13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah, I noticed that and it got me very upset...
Moon_Fox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:13 AM   #17
KANKUROSGIRL
Apprentice Genin

KANKUROSGIRL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When is naruto on xd?

KANKUROSGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #18
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

saturday, derp