Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 06-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default So if he isn't him; then how will Kishi explain it

So if Tobi is Madara how will Kishis explain it in a way that is short, flows with everything, and is not PNJ. I mean I don't see how Kishi would be able to explain some of the aspects of it. For example the whole Kisame thing.

Tobi (just for the sake of the thread) took of his mask off; Kisame was like ' didn't know it was you Uchiha Madara'. I am sure Kisame would of had known if it was someone else :\

With a few other things too. I mean, like really now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-10-2011 at 06:33 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: So if he isn't him. Then who will Kishi explain it

looks like zero is having another one of his moments

I think if tobi ended up not being madara I would probably stop reading naruto.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: So if he isn't him; then how will Kishi explain it

Tobi is Madara. You know I'm with you on that.

But to answer your question, there are ways it could be explained. Spiritual summoning in a zetsu clone, ect. I mean the answer could get as far out there as Kishi wants it. He's not even limited to the story elements that already exist. He could create new elements such as techniques or some "new" past events for the story (which is always doable with a stupid time consuming flashback). There's really just countless things that Kishi could pencil in there to make it fit for the most part. And wether or not something qualifies as PNJ is often debatable and really just falls to a matter of perspective.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

How exactually would kisame know if it's Madara or not?
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:34 PM   #5
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
How exactually would kisame know if it's Madara or not?
We don't know how because when the mind reading shinobi was reading kisame's mind when kisame first met madata, kisame bit his tongue off before madara revealed his face and any further explanation, but I would say knowing kisame knew it was madara later is proof enough because he was skeptical at first as well.

EDIT: Wow, I did a really bad job at wording that, just read kalmeast's reply below

Last edited by JazzJunkie4; 06-11-2011 at 09:49 AM.
JazzJunkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #6
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
So if Tobi is Madara how will Kishis explain it in a way that is short, flows with everything, and is not PNJ. I mean I don't see how Kishi would be able to explain some of the aspects of it. For example the whole Kisame thing.

Tobi (just for the sake of the thread) took of his mask off; Kisame was like ' didn't know it was you Uchiha Madara'. I am sure Kisame would of had known if it was someone else :\

With a few other things too. I mean, like really now.
I think this is very simple and most likely the case?
Let
Tobi = Jazzjunki4
Kisame = Zerosameri
Madara = 3vl j3st3r

So you zero have never seen j3st3r before correct?
So Jazzjunki comes to introduce himself and shows you his face as j3st3r.
In your mind, u Zero think you know j3st3r but in reality u were "fooled" to begin with.
later u start seeing MR ?. around. u've never seen his face and u think he's a douche. u approach him and he takes of his ? (mask), then it's Jazzjunki under the mask. So you Zero is thinking, "Oh, all this time it was you J3st3r under the mask?". this is because u believe Jazz is J3t3r as he claimed.

Then I come in and kill u. I search into your mind and just as i was about to see Jazz intro himself to you, u bite your tongue. if i had the opportunity to see through your mind, i'd realized the person you thought was j3st3r, isn't him but rather Jazz who's been fooling you because I know the real Evl J3st3r's true face.

So practically this is easy to explain and that's what i think the case is. how long has kisame lived to have known the true madara if he saw him? what do you think...does it make sense?

sorry for going deidara on u with my long text.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 06-10-2011 at 11:47 PM.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:51 AM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Let
Tobi = Jazzjunki4
Kisame = Zerosameri
Madara = 3vl j3st3r

So Kisame have never seen Madara before correct?
So Tobi comes to introduce himself and shows you his face as Madara.
In your mind, Kisame think you know Madara but in reality u were "fooled" to begin with.
later u start seeing MR ?. around. u've never seen his face and u think he's a douche. u approach him and he takes of his ? (mask), then it's tobi under the mask. So you Kisame is thinking, "Oh, all this time it was you Madara under the mask?". this is because u believe Tobi is Madara as he claimed.

Then I come in and kill u. I search into your mind and just as i was about to see Tobi intro himself to you, u bite your tongue. if i had the opportunity to see through your mind, i'd realized the person you thought was j3st3r, isn't him but rather Tobi who's been fooling you because I know the real Madara's true face.

So practically this is easy to explain and that's what i think the case is. how long has kisame lived to have known the true madara if he saw him? what do you think...does it make sense?

I can get you the chapter and all of the junk to explain to you in great details why this fails and makes no sense. But it's 4 in the morning right now so this will work right now...

Did you not see the chapter or just was not able to comprehend it in any way shape or forum possible?

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-11-2011 at 11:45 AM. Reason: see, my spelling is even wrose 4am. Good things it 3pm right now....
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't see how Kisame would know what Madara really looks like. He would only recognize him as an Uchiha that can control the Mizukage. Leaping to the conclusion that he is Madara seems pretty rational.

Still Tobi being from Madara but not Madara himself makes the most sense. Tobi did say he is shell of "himself" after all.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #9
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Let
Tobi = Jazzjunki4
Kisame = Zerosameri
Madara = 3vl j3st3r

In your mind, u Zero think you know j3st3r but in reality u were "fooled" to begin with.
later u start seeing MR ?. around. u've never seen his face and u think he's a douche. u approach him and he takes of his ? (mask), then it's Jazzjunki under the mask. So you Zero is thinking, "Oh, all this time it was you J3st3r under the mask?". this is because u believe Jazz is J3t3r as he claimed.

Then I come in and kill u. I search into your mind and just as i was about to see Jazz intro himself to you, u bite your tongue. if i had the opportunity to see through your mind, i'd realized the person you thought was j3st3r, isn't him but rather Jazz who's been fooling you because I know the real Evl J3st3r's true face.

YAYYY! I'm Madara!......wait a minute.....you know my true face?
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #10
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Let
Tobi = Jazzjunki4
Kisame = Zerosameri
Madara = 3vl j3st3r

I always thought I would make a good tobi
Old 06-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #11
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Still Tobi being from Madara but not Madara himself makes the most sense. Tobi did say he is shell of "himself" after all.
It's the most logical conclusion if Tobi is Madara, whether by one means or another. No matter what the truth is, the author will likely reveal it bit by bit (i.e. Flashbacking things like the Kirigakure Battle or Onoki fight that reveal more but leave the major secrets up to guess) and at the end reveal everything about Madara in 3-5 chapters before he finally fights Naruto.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote