Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Ishtar vs Kitsune

As the winds blow, I stood there. Ready to face my opponent. My face was expressionless. No sign of vengeance, or any kind of emotion. I unsheathe my sword without a word.

Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
Sasukegal
Chunin

Sasukegal is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ishtar vs Kitsune

I stood a few feet away from my opponent, Ishtar, whom all my relatives have told me not to go near. I continued to stare into his eyes as he unsheathed his sword, as I stuck my Executioners Blade into the ground with little effort. I blink slowly, being aware and able to activate my Kekki Genki at any given time.
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 4384-2398-6285
NSCONR3 Code: 4598-0138-3507
Nicknames: Bree, Kegal,& Sasugal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sasukegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

".........." *Staring at you without blinking, I make my first move.*
*I run toward you with my sword without hesitation*
Old 06-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
Sasukegal
Chunin

"..." Blinking once more, I grab my Blade and move out of the way quickly. I stare at you once more.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
Ishtar
Banned

*I throw my sword at you*
Old 06-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #6
Sasukegal
Chunin

I stand there. I then quickly catch your blade with my bare hand causing me no harm, the tip just barely touching my nose. "..." I blink once more continuing to stare at you.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #7
Ishtar
Banned

*I'm suddenly in front of you like I just teleported from where I once stood*
*I grab the handle of my blade that you're holding and I attempt to stab your face*

Last edited by Ishtar; 06-09-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
Sasukegal
Chunin

I move my head out of the way of the blade, do a cartwheel and list my blade into the air using my foot. I catch my blade once an appropriate distance away from you, and slightly tilt me head at you. "..."

Old 06-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #9
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukegal View Post
I move my head out of the way of the blade, do a cartwheel and list my blade into the air using my foot. I catch my blade once an appropriate distance away from you, and slightly tilt me head at you. "..."
*Still no expression on my face, I tilt my head the other way as well, looking into each other's eyes. I appear behind you, as the Ishtar before you becomes blurry and disappears. An illusion. I rest my blade across your neck from behind you*
Old 06-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #10
Sasukegal
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
*Still no expression on my face, I tilt my head the other way as well, looking into each other's eyes. I appear behind you, as the Ishtar before you becomes blurry and disappears. An illusion. I rest my blade across your neck from behind you*

I activate my Kekki Genki, the Final Tannigan, and look up and into your eyes, attempting to put you under a genjutsu. "...In'nā oni genjutsu..."

In'nā oni genjutsu= Inner Demon Genjutsu

Last edited by Sasukegal; 06-09-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #11
Ishtar
Banned

*I quickly jump away knowing I've been caught in the genjutsu, but I was leeching chakra from you from when I made physical contact with you*
*My eyes widen and the lighteye activates*
Old 06-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
Sasukegal
Chunin

You, know caught in my genjutsu, see me as little girl standing in front of you, smiling. Then, the little me turns blood red, and starts to strangle you. The real me standing in front of the in the genjutsu you, notices your lighteye, and not thinking, starts to touch just under your eye to investigate.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #13
Ishtar
Banned

Don't touch the eyes. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Don't touch them. They're mine. Mine. Don't even think of harvesting them for yourself you little brat.
*Everything turns pitch back as if someone turned the lights off and you can't sense me anywhere in the darkness*

Last edited by Ishtar; 06-09-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #14
Sasukegal
Chunin

I think, "How the hell did you break my Inner Demon Genjutsu!? I guess I learned my lesson for not thinking." Look around and close my eyes, and start to use my hearing as my sense of vision. I gulp, just slightly scared of what is going to happen.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #15
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukegal View Post
I think, "How the hell did you break my Inner Demon Genjutsu!? I guess I learned my lesson for not thinking." Look around and close my eyes, and start to use my hearing as my sense of vision. I gulp, just slightly scared of what is going to happen.
*Red bloodthirsty eyes open up from above staring you down*
Old 06-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #16
Sasukegal
Chunin

I opening my eye once again, successfully connecting my vision and sense of hearing, I look up at the eyes with no emotion.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #17
Ishtar
Banned

*Hundreds of pairs of red blood thirsty eyes open up and stare down at you*
Old 06-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #18
Sasukegal
Chunin

I still remain motionless, and my stare still remains blank.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #19
Ishtar
Banned

~Screeeech~
*Hundreds of bats swarm around you*
Old 06-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #20
Sasukegal
Chunin

I remain motionless, until an evil smirk appears across my face.