Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Yori is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 542 Discussion

That was a quickie
Old 06-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto 542 Discussion

I really liked this chapter. We got to see more of Bee growing up. The only complaint is I would have liked to see a longer battle with Minato, but it was still cool to see him again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
SilentBlade
Special Jonin

SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.SilentBlade is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Feels like filler, and it feels like it will continue into the next chapter or so because the war is pushing along just a little to fast.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #4
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

.....and so the flashbacks begin
Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I always love to get more info on important characters so this was a good one to me. and a is QUICK but good ole' ftg saved the day!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Speed Chapters.....
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #7
takuya
ANBU Ninja

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

It was a pretty good flashback. I just wish the fight between Minato and Raikage had lasted longer and was more exciting. It would have been amazing if Minato beat Raikage without using FTG.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It did go by fast, but this flashback was better than most of them outside of Pain/Konan/Yahiko flashback. Watching lil Bee is awesome, i just wish they showed him fighting more when he was holding those 2 knives in the weeds. I hope the anime shows some fight filling there.

I thought it was pretty decently acceptable for a flashback, even tho i want to see what Bee/Naruto do next regarding the war....
Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #9
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
.....and so the flashbacks begin
Yeah, but this was actually a good flashback.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Damn it I, wanted to make the thread. But my computer failed... :lol Any ways, I only like Madara's flash back... I never cared for B's much

Page 14:
Minato is like "btch please, wut now?"

Page 15:
A: Gotcha
Minato: damn it!
*Panel 3
Minato: :cool face:

Page 16:
Minato: Lul got you from behind!
*Panel 4
Minato:.... O_O what the hell, how!

Last edited by zerosameri; 06-08-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #11
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i actually liked this flashback unlike the same team 7 flashbacks EVERYTIME -_-"
Old 06-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #12
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Did anyone notice how Bee's hair style changed on page 8? Lol. Look at the top panel, then the bottom, where he's preparing to use Lariat xD
Old 06-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #13
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
That was a quickie
You do those a lot in the morning Yori? ;D

Old 06-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It was good. Though I would have liked it to be a little longer.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #15
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I love how they're all like 'Oh shiz, it's the yellow flash, we better retreat coz he's too awesome.' xDDD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 06-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Wooster
Sage Mode Novice

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just hope it ends soon. How many Killer Bee flashbacks do we need?

Old 06-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #17
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

A's personality seems a lot different to me in these flashbacks
Old 06-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #18
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori has disabled reputation

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

The only real thing I got out of that chapter, was that Kiba's dad's dog looks like a monster, man.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

How do you know that is Kiba's dad?

Old 06-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #20
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

A seemed quite a bit different in the flashback. Let us hope that if it is a purposeful event, that the explanation is not saved for another chapter long flashback in another 20 chapters to further break the flow of the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
The only real thing I got out of that chapter, was that Kiba's dad's dog looks like a monster, man.
That's what I was thinking too.