Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #21
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: I hate sakura!!!!

She was useless and I can't shake that off. And she annoys me to no end. When I watch the original series, I wanna punch her sometimes for her uselessness
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:23 AM   #22
GeniusKage
Ninja Academy Student

GeniusKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

after i saw 214 i hated her even more, she had a chance to at least stab sasuke,,, i swear she is a waste of animation, why couldnt the writers put hinata on team7.... and im taking back the little praise i gave her for sasori's death... she couldnt have did it without granny chiyo ( big ups to chiyo )
GeniusKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:45 AM   #23
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

There are attributes about her character that I disagree with but I wouldn't go so far as saying that I hate her, she can be of helpfulness at points within her later evolvement within the series, as for the things I find a little tiresome about her, is her irratic behaviour, her attitude at times needs improvement and of all things her self-obssession with certain people, gets quite tedious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:11 AM   #24
HyuugaSenju
Genin

HyuugaSenju saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeniusKage View Post
after i saw 214 i hated her even more, she had a chance to at least stab sasuke,,, i swear she is a waste of animation, why couldnt the writers put hinata on team7.... and im taking back the little praise i gave her for sasori's death... she couldnt have did it without granny chiyo ( big ups to chiyo )

you wanted sasori dead
well ya anyway Sakura is basically The 2nd Tsunade except Tsunade might have done some things Sakura didn't do ( probably stabbing Sasuke or doing something in Haku and Zabuza Arc , etc etc....)

HOW DARE YOU WANT SASORI DEAD!

۞_۞ Amaterasu!

Gespenst

Viva les Akatsuki !!!!

HyuugaSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #25
GeniusKage
Ninja Academy Student

GeniusKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori wanted his self dead... I really believe he was tired of being not human, not puppet.. He was just twisted, anybody trying to kill there Granny is screwed... What's up with all the evil loving.. First sasuke now Sasori... I bet you liked when Asuma died...
GeniusKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:14 AM   #26
Moon_Fox13
Freshmen Academy Student

Moon_Fox13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

some thing I like about her and some things I don't. I hated her in the original because her personality was so b*tchy. In Shuppuden she didn't bother me as much untiul she gave up on Sasuke, which makes me not like her much any more.
Moon_Fox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 AM   #27
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

loving how no one has sakura for their picture
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
medlnic15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:32 AM   #28
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't really hate her. She is just suffering from Kishimoto's terrible inability to write female characters. She, like all the other females in Naruto and Shippuden, have so much potential but are mostly ignored for all but one fight. All I think Sakura really needs to be more useful is better speed and reaction time. She has the strength to one shot most anyone, but she is too slow to keep up.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #29
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kiko says, she is Useless, acts like she knows everything, Kiko... hates useless people.
- w -

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #30
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: my house or outside skatingboarding almost geting hit by a car,i m close to the new cowboys stadium
ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i guess she gets mad to easy,haha

my nick name is 'c' or 'blushy-boy'
Love you sister Andrea
ccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:11 AM   #31
Chachi
Genin

Chachi has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

ive learned to like her
i used to think she was annoying. but naruto was pretty annoying too.
(not shippuden)

but now they've grown up and sasuke annoys me now haha

Tags
hate, sakua