Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Rouge ambient's forum family

<333 =]
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #22
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

i my <333333 mommy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #23
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

wait your old username was again?

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #24
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Eh, can I be the creepy uncle :3

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #25
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

I Wanna Join (Brother)
Old 06-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #26
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

/demands place with an iron fist

Old 06-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #27
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
wait your old username was again?

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by rouge night; 06-10-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #28
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
/demands place with an iron fist
wat place u want?

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #29
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
I Wanna Join (Brother)
ok sure

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #30
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge night View Post
wat place u want?
Creepy uncle, so I can be Jenny's "brother"

Old 06-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #31
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Creepy uncle, so I can be Jenny's "brother"
lol ok sure thing no prob ur there

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #32
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
amber emerald khan
sorry about I sometime forget people names can I join?

Old 06-10-2011, 12:37 PM   #33
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sorry about I sometime forget people names can I join?
sure wat relation?

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #34
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sure wat relation?
well I was your daugther before right?

Old 06-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #35
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

okkkk i;ll add u in as my kid

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-10-2011, 12:52 PM   #36
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

awesome x3 *hugs you*

Old 06-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #37
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

hugs bac

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #38
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

so that mean IK is my dad right mama?

Old 06-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #39
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so that mean IK is my dad right mama?
O hai there niece

Old 06-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #40
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

ceppy o.o mommy save me from the wried man *hiding*

Tags
family