Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #61
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 541 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
so your saying sharingan, amaterasu, susanoo don't help as saving sasuke's butt from getting blitzed by raikage and killed by danzo? heck he needed karin's help for his fights after itachi
I don't care those are Sasuke's abilities. I hate when people do this crap. Don't take away from his abilities just because you don't like him. Sasuke has skill. Everyone in Naruto has a jutsu that saves their butt, hell the main character uses it every fight. Stop being clouded and give credit when it is due.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #62
sharingangirl
Genin Elite

sharingangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
I don't care those are Sasuke's abilities. I hate when people do this crap. Don't take away from his abilities just because you don't like him. Sasuke has skill. Everyone in Naruto has a jutsu that saves their butt, hell the main character uses it every fight. Stop being clouded and give credit when it is due.
^ I hate that too. People are really biased here.
We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?- Itachi Uchiha

<(((O)))> | | <(((O)))> < rinnegan.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #63
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
Why do people say Madara is saving Itachi and Nagato? Kabuto is in control of them not madara. Kabuto wont allow Madara to use Itachi or Nagato.
Well at least I'm not saying Kabuto isn't doing that. In fact. I think he probably is, but you can't rule out the possibility Kabuto and Madara both want to save Itachi and Nagato for something bigger.

Besides it would be risky for Kabuto to be like,

"I said you could use these guys in exchange for Sasuke, but nevermind about these two because I want to use them for something and don't worry cuz its not to take you on with the mangekyo and rinnegan."
Old 06-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #64
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

If Naruto had to kill the Raikage he could do it, a point blank FRS would screw the Raikage over due to his defenses being lightning style. Just as an FYI for people thinking that Raikage could own Naruto.

This chapter was interesting, but the flashback was rather pointless and Tsunade was a useless waste of time again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #65
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
This got me seriously confused. Bee and Ei aren't real brothers? Who are Bee's parents then? What happened to them?

Bee and Ei have been referred to be brothers ever since they were introduced. Now, Kishi put a total wrench in the middle of it.

Next: Itachi was adopted, and he's not really Sasuke's brother.
Doesn't it make the relationship more special seeing that they aren't blood brothers.

I mean I have a brother but my relationship is not even that close compared to me and another friend of mine who are consider a brother or even as close as Luffy's or Ace's relationship or B's and A's.

The flashback also implies how the Cloud's Jinchuuriki were chosen.

Im not an hater but the Raikage destroyed Team Taka. He f*ed up Jugo and broke Suigetsu's Ex-Blade and tore apart his bare arms and as for Sasuke he ripped through a Susano'o bone and if it wasn't for Sasuke's Susano'o Liger Bomb should've killed him. The fact that Naruto is still standing from a point blank punch is amazing and unlike Sasuke, Naruto was able to match his speed. Although it seems that the Raikage wasn't using Version 2 so he is still faster than Naruto.

Well it makes sense that Ei would be faster than Naruto since each Kage were legends for something.

Gaara-his ultimate defense

Onoki-his Kekkei Dota

Mei-having 2 Kekkei Genkeis

Tsunade-her advanced medical ninjutsu

Ei-his ultimate speed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 06-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #66
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Its not that far fetched to call someone brother who isn't your blood, especially in asian culture.

I'm still wondering where you all saw what Bee was trying to show Raikage in the flashback to let Naruto by if it was so pointless....
Old 06-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #67
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I LOVED this chapter.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's out?! I didn't even notice!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #69
medlnic15
Chunin Exam Proctor

medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!medlnic15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to medlnic15

the flashback is kinda interesting. but, it isnt necessary its just to build up suspense
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Old 06-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #70
iMario999
Academy Graduate

iMario999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Oh wow, Minato fans are gonna have a damn field day: A admitted Minato was better than him
I was always sure Minato was faster

`: ))
Old 06-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #71
Chiyome
Freshmen Academy Student

Chiyome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A seems to be acting irrationally. Doesn't he know that killing Naruto would mean the Kyuubi would manifest without a host and then Madara can control it? His idea to "buy time" is just prolonged suicide.

Last edited by Chiyome; 06-02-2011 at 07:55 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #72
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

All in all an average chapter that built up in intensity until the flashback ruined everything. Unless there is something "really" important about that and Kishi decides to stay with it for at least one more chapter, the flashback will be the second most useless thingy after "kakashi on rampage".

About the Minato thingy, a couple of lines from chapter this should be enough to put Minato in higher tiers.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #73
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I believe the point being made was that those techniques are not Sasuke's, they are Itachi's. Had it not been for Itachi gifting him them, Sasuke wouldn't have lasted past his first attempt to strike out at them. So while Sasuke does have skill, it is not his skill that has allowed him to survive fights up to this point. It was Orochimaru's, and then Itachi's. I don't think it would be hard for many people to not lose with those people's advanced skills in their arsenal.

Sasuke is not at a Kage level or Naruto's at this point. Karin said that Sasuke was manipulating Amaterasu vs Raikage, which lead to him sacrificing his arm, simply because Sasuke with his superior eyes could not keep up with his speed. Naruto is now as fast as Raikage, and going to be faster once he masters Kyuubi mode (as Tenzou has pointed out he has not yet). Not to mention that I bet he will have no problem breaking through Susano'o as Raikage did using only his chakra arms, which will cause no physical damage to him.

I will give credit where it is due: Orochimaru and Itachi have saved Sasuke's hide more times than the amount of significant battles Sasuke has won on his own skill.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #74
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I believe the point being made was that those techniques are not Sasuke's, they are Itachi's. Had it not been for Itachi gifting him them, Sasuke wouldn't have lasted past his first attempt to strike out at them. So while Sasuke does have skill, it is not his skill that has allowed him to survive fights up to this point. It was Orochimaru's, and then Itachi's. I don't think it would be hard for many people to not lose with those people's advanced skills in their arsenal.
Yeah, but the ninetails was given to Naruto by his dad. It has saved him almost every time he's fought, and so have other people, his parents, etc.

But I totally agree with everything you said. It's just that I think they both worked so hard, but to be as good as they are this young, it's basically impossible without some outside help.

Chiyome makes a great point.

And the discussion about Naruto's seal opening again is really interesting.

Naruto is obviously going to get the tail beast bomb and I smell Sasuke getting either a tailed beast under his control with Itachi's new eyes or even the other half of the kyubi since it has recently been repeated many times that naruto only has 1/2 the kyubi sealed inside him and no one mentions where the other 1/2 is currently.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:50 AM   #75
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
no one mentions where the other 1/2 is currently.
Its in death God's tummy.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 06-03-2011, 07:29 AM   #76
nightwolf613
Apprentice Genin

nightwolf613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really didn't like this chapter. I expected Naruto to knock Raikage on his ass but instead Bee had to save him? Clearly we saw Naruto wasn't interested in fighting the Raikage and wasting his strength so I can understand why he just wanted to pass. But unless Tsunade jumps in, Naruto is gonna have to fight back.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:45 AM   #77
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyome View Post
A seems to be acting irrationally. Doesn't he know that killing Naruto would mean the Kyuubi would manifest without a host and then Madara can control it? His idea to "buy time" is just prolonged suicide.
It would manifest without a host, but it would take a while. Thus "buying time" for the joint army.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #78
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
Yeah, but the ninetails was given to Naruto by his dad. It has saved him almost every time he's fought, and so have other people, his parents, etc.

But I totally agree with everything you said. It's just that I think they both worked so hard, but to be as good as they are this young, it's basically impossible without some outside help.

Naruto is obviously going to get the tail beast bomb and I smell Sasuke getting either a tailed beast under his control with Itachi's new eyes or even the other half of the kyubi since it has recently been repeated many times that naruto only has 1/2 the kyubi sealed inside him and no one mentions where the other 1/2 is currently.
I agree, didn't mean to imply Naruto didn't have help. It's just different types of help. Naruto having the Kyuubi has only given him additional chakra to up his physical skills (strength, speed, regeneration, etc), whereas Sasuke's help has been gaining superior Ninjutsu and Genjutsu that he would not have developed on his own. Naruto has only used Kyuubi when it times of desperation, whereas Sasuke relies on the abilities of others to stand a chance in battle. Naruto, without Kyuubi, would still be one of the strongest shinobi because of the skills he has developed on his own (Sage Mode, FRS, etc), whereas the same cannot be said about Sasuke. I don't mean to say he would be weak, but he would not be considered a superior ninja like Naruto would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf613 View Post
I really didn't like this chapter. I expected Naruto to knock Raikage on his ass but instead Bee had to save him? Clearly we saw Naruto wasn't interested in fighting the Raikage and wasting his strength so I can understand why he just wanted to pass. But unless Tsunade jumps in, Naruto is gonna have to fight back.
Bee stepped in to stop either of them from attacking/hurting each other, not to save Naruto. If you don't want two people you care about to fight, you stop them. It's not about saving one or the other, but protecting both. Anyways, why would he need to save Naruto? Bee caught, with one partial Hachibi arm, Raikage's attack which was intended to kill. If he can do that with partial Hachibi, and Hachibi has said it cannot handle Naruto in Kyuubi mode (manga 534 pg 16. 8T: You can't let Naruto out of this room! Bee: Then I'm counting on you, 8T! 8T: Then God help us all...), then I would think Naruto would have no problem with handling Raikage once he started taking things seriously. Which he had just started doing.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:05 AM   #79
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Exactly like Namikaze said. Naruto also had help. But thats with his strenght,durability,speed and vitality....

Where on the other hand sasuke was handed an arsenal o jutsus at his disposal. We all know naruto only went kyuubi mode if he lost his temper completely or he was near dying.

Whereas sasuke everytime he fought came marching in with all the powers he had. Thats why i don't give him as much credit as Naruto.

Sure he is a strong ninja. With his sword and lighting and fire. But when it comes to itachi's sharingan and before orochimaru and so on and so on then he loses my credability.

Thats all from my side..
Old 06-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #80
Tobicookieeater
Genin

Tobicookieeater is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The back flash is okay