Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #221
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: 365 Awful Days

July 30th

Still Stuck in minefield

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #222
KayleeInuzuka
Genin

KayleeInuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

July 31st

Finally, I stepped on one of the mines and when i was getting my face remodeled in the hospital, some jerk in the next room started blasting Justin Bieber on their radio x(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(\_M_/)
( ='.'=) - This is Foo Foo the bunny, put him in
your signature and help him rule the world!
(")__(")

KayleeInuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #223
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

August 1st

Its my birthday and my ENTIRE family forgot. My boyfriend called me to tell me he hates me and its over. Today SUCKS!

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #224
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

August 2nd

I fall into a timemachine and get jumped to SEPTEMBER 1st. When I come out of the timemachine someone's dog starts to pee on me.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #225
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

August 3rd

I fell into the same time machine only to walk in on my "creation".

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 07-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #226
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

August 4th: My cat got run over by a car

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #227
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Aug 5th

The FBI attacked me

Old 07-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #228
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

August 6th

"...No, I don't recognize that man. What car? How should I know where the money is? Pedro Fernandez?"
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #229
Sai's brother
Jonin

August 7th

The Fourth wall broke and collapsed on me. Then that moon from Majora's Mask tried to consume me

Old 07-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #230
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

August 8th

Going to a Jutin Beiber Fan club and Saying a 5 min Speech about why he sucks. When i got back i had 3 broken Fingers. A ribcabe badly Injured. A broken leg. a black eye and no hair.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #231
Kitsune
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kitsune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

August 9th:

The old man across the street threatened me that he would destroy my drum set and call the cops again if I kept making noise. Well screw him, he's becoming deaf anyway.

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #232
Sai's brother
Jonin

Aug. 10th

The Ice Cream Truck ran me over

Old 07-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #233
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Aug 11th

The Ice Cream man Shot me after complaining about how he ran me over.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 07-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #234
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

Aug. 12th

My family is having a family reunion today. I'm NOT invited...

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 07-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #235
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

August 13th

I didn't turn in my homework and was held back five years. >.<

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #236
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

August 14th

my house randomly caught on fire

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 08-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #237
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

August 15

Someone didnt flush the tiolet. xD
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #238
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

August 16th

i woke up in a mysterious room with no one but Orochimaru staring at me sweating and breathing hard. What the hell happened?

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Old 08-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #239
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

August 17th

I jumped off a Roof while Singing I beleive I can fly. I Guess I didn't believe hard Enough.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #240
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

August 18th

My brand new car broke down. No one showed me the Car Fax

Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness