Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #61
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Character~Tzipora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Kind Jun is only lurking cuz he wants a cookie, huh?
^_^ ah dani my favorite follower cookie please
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #62
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Knew it. =D ~gives a plate of cookies~

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #63
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Knew it. =D ~gives a plate of cookies~
thankies!

/turns chibi jun and sits on your shoulder nomin cookies

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 09-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #64
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Chibi Jun is neat. =)

Old 09-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #65
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

i hasn't been chibi in a while hehe ^_^

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #66
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Heeey, I told you to get socks. >.>

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #67
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
XD Shayd and I have too many tree kids I think. o.o
Also, I didn't make such a good bfv mom.
D:

I still want to be my madre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
That's what you say now. But wait till he starts eating your socks. >_>
I'll have you know I went to rehab for that. D: Lindsey Lohan's mom and I are BFF, BEE EFF EFF.

>.>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #68
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Well all right then. =D Bacon is now a son. ~nods~ I'll bump the family thread tomorrow.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #69
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
D:

I still want to be my madre.

I'll have you know I went to rehab for that. D: Lindsey Lohan's mom and I are BFF, BEE EFF EFF.

>.>
She only liked you for your -Tee hee- meat.

PFFTAHAHAHAH.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-18-2011, 08:23 PM   #70
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She only liked you for your -Tee hee- meat.

PFFTAHAHAHAH.
and so returns that thing that seven said "noctis is like a girl"

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #71
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bacon is my Grandson?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #72
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is your granddaughter. =D

Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #73
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

i'm chibi jun!

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:26 PM   #74
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wooster is your granddaughter. =D
8D

This is a glorious day indeed.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #75
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
and so returns that thing that seven said "noctis is like a girl"
Indeed. =)

Why is that, Noctis? o.o
Well actually he is your great granddaughter.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #76
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed. =)

Why is that, Noctis? o.o
Well actually he is your great granddaughter.
Only real men get in touch with their feminine side. >_>

Idunno.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #77
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Only real men get in touch with their feminine side. >_>

Idunno.
I just sorta bottle everything and then cry for no real reason other then the immense pit of eternal sadness that resulted from my understanding of the lack of meaning in life and that all existence is under suffering and tolerance and therefore I simply live on for the sheer fact that i seek to defy the inheritance of suffering brought on by my human existence.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #78
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Heeey, I told you to get socks. >.>
I can't buy socks yet! And this wasn't here before, you sneaky s-mod you. o.o

Old 09-18-2011, 08:38 PM   #79
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

/silenced noctises feminie behind with my life view. #ego boost

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:15 PM   #80
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well all right then. =D Bacon is now a son. ~nods~ I'll bump the family thread tomorrow.
<3 Yay!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote