Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Red face Kizia Otawaku (my creation)

Name:Kizia Otawaku
Village:the valley hidden in ash?
Blood type:A
Chakra type: fire (ash)
Personality: hot headed, brave, can be generous sometime, clumsy, and deep down is kind-hearted. And trustworthy
Biography: an orphan since she was born, was raised by wolves, learned from the wolves how to fight, and. Learns she has a sister so she looks for her
Appearance: red long hair with black highlights with a ponytail to the side of her head, black eyes by day and red eyes by night, 5"3, skinny, sometimes wears glasses, long finger nails, barely smiles unless amused, fish net shirt with red sweater over it and very long sleeves and fishnet leggings with mini skirt, two bells on pony tail, large bust and average butt

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI

Last edited by weshir; 03-25-2012 at 04:16 PM.
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kizia Otawaku (my creation)

(oooh putting the blood type, fancy)

Nice character. I can tell that you care about your characters and you spend time on making them so I only have a small constructive criticism. I would just make a kennkai gennkai. But really I don't have any criticism on anything that you have written. I am going to make another character as well. I usually don't give constructive critism to characters that I can tell are marry sue or I don't feel like giving it to people sometimes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea... I should add more to my character because you can't not have a chakra nature.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am looking for a rival character for the fanfic. Do you want your character to be an option for the rival Hozuki.

Spoiler:

Old 03-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
Sexy~Lexie
Freshmen Academy Student

Sexy~Lexie is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Great character you should make more weshir
Sexy~Lexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #6
weshir
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy~Lexie View Post
Great character you should make more weshir
Thx I will

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 03-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #7
weshir
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
(oooh putting the blood type, fancy)

Nice character. I can tell that you care about your characters and you spend time on making them so I only have a small constructive criticism. I would just make a kennkai gennkai. But really I don't have any criticism on anything that you have written. I am going to make another character as well. I usually don't give constructive critism to characters that I can tell are marry sue or I don't feel like giving it to people sometimes.
Well thx and I will make one

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 03-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
weshir
Genin

Talking Re: Kizia Otawaku (my creation)

Yentai Santosu
Blood type: AB
Village: the mountian hidden in snow
Keikei Genkai: his is to reshape or disfigure any type of liquid
Height: 5 feet 7in.
Appearence: long silver and white straight hair, a chain that looks like small rosary seal, a silver scully on, with dark silver gloves matching it, silverish gray eye color, a black as coal sweater under a wolf fur coat, with dark denim pants, silver snow boots (light) with black zipper on the sides , sometimes wear a ninja silverish gray mask, and one long silver night swords with a katana hidden on the bottom of his snow boot
Biography: (add later)
Weapons: long silver and shiny night sword hand crafted by the disciples of the ice lord
And a hand crafyed katana by his mom Naia Santosu

Hes a side character but another one of my creations

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 03-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Want them in my fanfic?

Spoiler:

Old 03-30-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
weshir
Genin

Sure that'll be cool

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 03-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

#This is for bleach, not Naruto....

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #12
weshir
Genin

Oops oh well

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 03-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #13
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmasterpossession View Post
#This is for bleach, not Naruto....
Where does it say that?

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Where does it say that?
It doesent. It is for any freeverse character. Itif FV character creation. Not BFV character creation.

Spoiler:

Old 03-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #15
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lol, I just saw that. I always though it was BFV. :P

Carry on.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I thougt that at first as well.

Spoiler:

Old 04-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #17
weshir
Genin

were is ya fanfic

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 04-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I haven't started it yet.

Spoiler:

Old 04-02-2012, 01:03 AM   #19
weshir
Genin

? ummmm ok then?

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 04-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I am going to start it soon.

Spoiler: