Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Waiting for the Perfect Game

Ok....Everybody knows the Pre-Ordering is the best thing to do when you want the most sought after game but i ask for anybody that sees the thread and i ask the question....If there was a Midnight Madness or the game came out at Midnight,would you get it there on the spot or wait til morning knowing that you have a pre-order of said game?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Waiting for the Perfect Game

i dont go to midnight releases anyway i think its a waste of time you preorderd the game your guaranteed a copy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i dont go to midnight releases anyway i think its a waste of time you preorderd the game your guaranteed a copy
I know....but had to ask.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 11-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

no shame in asking why are you going to a midnight release for a certain game ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-07-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no shame in asking why are you going to a midnight release for a certain game ?
No....ive not experienced something like that and to me i think its a waste of time and sleep.I went to walmart and didnt know that the new Call Of Duty game came out and saw what looked like 100 people in the electronics for that game....and i just had to ask what you all felt on the whole Pre-Order vs Midnight madness what have you.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

they get to play first while you have to wait

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
No....ive not experienced something like that and to me i think its a waste of time and sleep.I went to walmart and didnt know that the new Call Of Duty game came out and saw what looked like 100 people in the electronics for that game....and i just had to ask what you all felt on the whole Pre-Order vs Midnight madness what have you.
people or stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
they get to play first while you have to wait
its call of duty who cares ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no idea

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
people or stupid

its call of duty who cares ?
I know....i mean yes im a game nerd too but im not gonna waste my time and sleep to get something that i can get when i wake up....ive got the pre-order and all but its not like i need it right away....I mean when Fable 2 came out,that was the only time i ever pre-ordered something.

Old 11-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #10
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
no idea
id play that pony game though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
I know....i mean yes im a game nerd too but im not gonna waste my time and sleep to get something that i can get when i wake up....ive got the pre-order and all but its not like i need it right away....I mean when Fable 2 came out,that was the only time i ever pre-ordered something.
the next game i may preorder is Assassins creed Revelations soon

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #11
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
id play that pony game though

the next game i may preorder is Assassins creed Revelations soon
i also saw that the main guy of Assassians Creed is gonna be on the Next Soul Caliber game....

Old 11-08-2011, 04:44 AM   #12
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'd never wait untill midnight for a game. While the others whould be there waiting,without sleeping, i'd be comfortably sitting at home,waiting for the game in front of the fireplace(if i had one...).
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:03 AM   #13
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I don't go to midnight releases anyway.iI think it's a waste of time you preorderd the game you're guaranteed a copy
Basically this.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:40 AM   #14
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I've only ever preordered a game once and that was a special case because it was Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, which came out on the same night as a pretty anticipated game and last night I went with my roommate to get Modern Warfare 3.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote