Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 540 bet!

Heads up!
Spoiler:
So sense I have no real time to make these threads like I want. Shikamaru is going to make them. It's going to be the same as it is now, but there is going to be 2 bet options. His and mine (I still want to do this), the winner team gets rep from both of us loser gets down repped by who ever has the lowest rep of the 2 of use.. Any who yea.

Lol I'm just saying this now. I don't even know if he'll swing with this or change it a bit. IDk he PM'ed me about it.

--------
Chapter bets rules/guide lines
  • Post what you think will happen in that chapter
  • You are either with me (Ie. Agree with what I say) or your against me (ie you don't agree with what I say)
  • I don't really care is you post what happens if you agree, but if against try to put something
  • If I'm right I will up everyone with me
  • If I'm wrong I will rep the whole against team
  • You CAN change what you post but the 3 days before the spoilers come you CAN NOT change what you put
  • I can change what the bet is, but 4 days before the chapter is out I can't

Simple.

--
So here is the bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bet
-Itachi does something or is seen
-Neji is shown
-Stalker-San does something to Sakura
Debatable
-Naruto FINALLY gets to the battle fielded

-Neji is shown to be a bad guy or being used/clone

With:
SagePain Need to rep more repped
Yori repped
Kakuzu repped
Shikamaru repped
Jazz repped
Namikaze_Naruto repped
Vivi repped
Sasuke repped
jak repped
idoom
repped
PMP reppped
Mizukage repped
Sanin repped
Cenzo repped
Xibitz360
repped
Naru-Hinata repped
Ultiment repped
Dark-Sasuke repped

Against:
Wooster
chidoriroar
geo
Kreegah Derepped

---
Note: Rep wooster

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-30-2011 at 11:54 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 540 bet!

I won't do either because then you will never catch up to repping me.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

With: It seems about right to me.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I won't do either because then you will never catch up to repping me.
Lol wooster. I'll rep you when I can

Old 05-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

With!
Old 05-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
That creepy Stalker dude to Sakura does something to her
This doesn't seem inappropriate at all... xD

I'll go with brah. I predict that 4/5 will be true.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
This doesn't seem inappropriate at all... xD

I'll go with brah. I predict that 4/5 will be true.
lul why?

ok!

Old 05-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm with hardcore.

And starting this next time. I'll make the thread, no worries.

Last edited by Shikamaru Nara; 05-30-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I'm with.

And starting this next time. I'll make the thread, no worries.
Cool with me.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

.....I can't believe I am saying this but.... With!
Old 05-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #11
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Against!!! Not everything you mentioned will happen!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Not everything has to happen, only more than half!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
What Jazz said

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
.....I can't believe I am saying this but.... With!
Lol nice

Old 05-18-2011, 02:19 PM   #14
NaruHina fan
Genin

NaruHina fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm with, normal rules.

Last edited by NaruHina fan; 05-24-2011 at 07:36 PM.
NaruHina fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Okay, then I`m with!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
Sennin
Academy Graduate

Sennin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im with ya
Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Lol wooster. I'll rep you when I can
Fine, against. The stalker dude will just be killed by evil Neji. He can't do sheet to Sakura.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #18
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Against. Just barely against, the tipping factors are below in Red

[QUOTE] Originally Posted by The Bet
-Itachi does something or is seen - Agreed
-Neji is shown - Agreed
-That creepy Stalker dude to Sakura does something to her - Disagree. Unless does something to her includes pushing her aside as he is killed by Neji, or something of that sort.
-Naruto FINALLY gets to the battle fielded - Possible, still think it's too soon though. I do think that they will show him deciding who he is going to help (does he go to Sakura's aid, Gaara's, goes after Itachi/Nagato, the Jinchuriki, etc)
-Neji is shown to be a bad guy or being used/clone - Neji is actually a Zetsu clone with his chakra perfectly imitated, the real Neji likely dead (though I hope not). I don't buy that he says he would help look for the traitor and not use his byakugan (or that someone can escape his eyesight), despite his chakra levels being depleted. That's the type of guy he is, after all. Also, anyone notice the creepy Orochimaru vibe he had going on in the last page?

[/QUOTE
]

Re-read the whole thing, this time pulling my head out of my @ss. I agree.

Last edited by Namikaze_Naruto; 05-18-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Namikaze_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #19
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think it would be more fun if the bet was whether Neji is real, a clone, or genjutsu

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #20
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

With.

And I propose we give a name to Sakura's "Lover".
Let's call him Stalker-san.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote