Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Yori Hayato - Kammi Suzuki

Name: Yori Hayato
Alias[s]: God Of Light, The Reasoning

Favorite Quote: Those who kill with no purpose is being run by madness. But there are those like me, who kill with a purpose. Those who have a purpose has reasoning.

Zanpakutou Name: Yugana Yari

Shikai Command: "Light Up, Yari."
Shikai Abilities: Light Manipulation, Overriding Reiatsu, Telekineses.

Bankai Name: "Choetsu Hikari" (Transcended Light) AKA - The Reasoning Stage

Description - Once entered Bankai my total appearance changes drastically. My hair has gotten shorter and turn from black to gray. My skin tone has gotten lighter. My clothing also changed. Now mimicking an Chrysalis Stage Aizen but without my face covered. My sword is now infused with my hand and my eyes turns bright gold. My voice when raised sounds like its being doubled by an darker voice. In this stage my Spiritual Energy is the strongest of my past characters. Seconds after emerging in this Bankai Form one step from me can cause pillars of my Reiatsu emerging around me.

Bankai Abailities - Really an overall increase of Speed, Strength, Stamina, Spiritual Pressure and Reiatsu.

Final Bankai Name - Reasoning

Name: Kammi Suzuki

How this came to be: After being defeated by Jun Yori reincarnated into this girl named Kammi. Completely overpowering her body & mind the second he obtained her. Slowly but surely Yori is gaining back his old body. Even though Yori's powers in this form is limited due to the powers of this girl, in certain situations his power does leak out momentarily. Yori only cares about this girl well being is because her body is his body, and she is the only way he can come back into reality.

Time Skip:

After 5 years Kammi attitude, personality & looks changed drastically. Within those years she finally notice Yori's soul deep within her, and to contain him she gotten stronger. She has now join the alias: Dogs. Along with Bullts & Carnage, & Behemoth. A 4 person group, which is something Yori doesn't like but can't help but to accept it since he is not in full control.

Time Skip 2:

After leaving the group Kammi decided to just give in and become what Yori wanted her to be: A Cole Heartless killer. After disappearing for some time she finally comes back to the Soul Society. Her exact location within the place is unknown. As for Yori he can now obtain no more than half of his power now. Unlocking his full Shikai, and hand to hand combat powers he is now able to appear and take control whenever he wants to. He also has full access to Kammi powers making his arsenal even more deadly. What his current plans are, is unknown but the thought of him become SS king again never left his mind.

Zanpaktou Name: Yami Hime
Shikai Command: "Fall into darkness."
Shikai Abilities: Darkness Manipulation.
Race: Shinigami - Vizard

Bankai Name: Dāku Joō
Bankai Abilities: Sword Extension, Darkness Manipulation & Speed.

Favorite Quote: "Die Please."

Last edited by Yori; 12-05-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Yori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Yori Hayato - Kammi Suzuki

Smexy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Rape me you die
Old 05-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

LMAO! xD I'm not going to rape you.

Yet. ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

GENDER BENDER!

Yori, Noctis has found a new rape victim.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #6
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Noctis will lose his man hood if he comes close to me
Old 05-28-2011, 09:57 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Like you with Kazzy?

Naw. Like Madara, Susan got backup ones.

EDIT: How ya feel about a fight?

Old 05-28-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Like you with Kazzy?

Naw. Like Madara, Susan got backup ones.

EDIT: How ya feel about a fight?
Psh Kazzy was following my beat.

Yeah we can fight
Old 05-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #9
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Nice Yori.
Me and Kazzy need a rematch.

Cyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Whateva you say bro. But remember, every time you go through an x-ray scan, you'll be reminded of your loss.

I'll make the thread.

Old 05-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What is your reason, Yori?
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

.... Your gonna have to fight me in my true form for an answer
Old 05-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #13
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

...Whenever.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:36 AM   #14
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Very nice! I like how u combined two characters and made a chrome Mukuro type character.

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:10 AM   #15
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

/walks in clapping

bravo your back
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:15 AM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
Very nice! I like how u combined two characters and made a chrome Mukuro type character.
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
/walks in clapping

bravo your back
Yep, and revenge is coming your way
Old 05-29-2011, 09:58 AM   #17
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Thanks bro

Yep, and revenge is coming your way
heh, don't forget..just who your messing with.
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:00 AM   #18
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

...Intresting.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #19
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Forgot my Autoplay
Old 05-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #20
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Decided to change the pic of the girl