Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Pokemon Teams

Come here to post your current teams, game progress, and ask for suggestions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 08-16-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Pokemon Teams

I only played Pearl, so.....

Infernape, Mewtwo, Lugia, Darkrai, Giratina, and Palkia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
AnBu.KnighT
Chunin Exam Participant

AnBu.KnighT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My team that i use now:

Torterra-Lvl 100 (this is the starter i chose)

Staraptor-Lvl 100 (first pokemon i caught as a starly ^^)

Luxaray-Lvl 100 (second pokemon i caugth as a Shynx)

Palkia-Lvl 100 (i had pearl)

Shiny Tyranitar-Lvl 100 (got it from a trade on wi-fi)

Gengar-Lvl 100 (during the game in the snow point temple place a girl wants a medicham for a haunter, thats how i got it)
AnBu.KnighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Just got all 8 Gym badges with this team

Torterra F (Terra)- Lv 48 (Crunch, Cut, Wood Hammer, Earthquake)

Staraptor F (Sasha)- Lv 48 (Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Defog, Fly)

Pikachu M (Pika)- Lv 49 (Thunderbolt, Discharge, Light Screen, Rock Smash)

Floatzel M (Ritchie)- Lv 34 (Surf, Waterfall, Crunch, Agility)

Restarted Soul Silver the other day so my team so far is

Raichu (Peter)- Lv 100 (traded; Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Thief, Dig)

Meganium (Brawly)- Lv 87 (traded; Earthquake, Giga Drain, Cut, Petal Dance)

Ho-oh (Rainbow)- Lv 86 (caught at Bell Tower; Fly, Extrasensory, Brave Bird, Future Sight)

Mewtwo (Kakashi)- Lv 87 (Cerulean Cave; Psychic, Psycho Cut, Flamethrower, Rock Climb)

Floatzel (Fred)- Lv 88 (traded; Ice Beam, Blizzard, Surf, Waterfall)

Rhydon (Ryan)- Lv 49 (Earthquake, Horn Drill, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge)

Will be taking suggestions for movesets

I just got Pokemon White and my current team is

Serperior (Ivy)- Lv 51 (starter)

Unfezant (Phillip)- Lv 45 (1st Pokemon I caught as a Pidove)

Seismitoad (Tammy)/ Panpour (Patrick) for my water type

Darmanitan (Daniella)- Lv 46 (caught at Route 4)

Emolga (Minipete)- Lv 45 (got it from a guy who wanted a Boldore just outside Mistralton City)

Beartic (Akoda) or Vanilluxe (Vanna) for my Ice type? Plz help! Maybe Fraxure (Hercules)?

I got Heart Gold and just got my 3rd badge with this team

Meganium (Megaree; F)- Lv 32 (starter)

Pikachu (Yellow; F)- Lv 45 (traded from Soul Silver)

Typhlosion (Exbo)-Lv 50 (traded)

Suicune (Seitaro)- Lv 44 (traded)

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths

Last edited by narutogirl13; 10-07-2012 at 10:36 AM.
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #5
sonic20074
Genin

sonic20074 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my platinum team is

Shaymin Lv100(got in event)

Rayquaza Lv100(got from emerald)

Arceus Lv100(got in event)

arceus lv 100(got in event)

Milotic(shiny) lv53 (got from VGC)

Pichu(shiny) lv 50 (got in event)
sonic20074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
sasuke_fangirl
Chunin Exam Proctor

sasuke_fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my pearl nd diamond team
Dialga lvl 100
Palkia lvl 100
Arceus lvl 100 (event)
Arceus lvl 100 (shiny)
Giratina lvl 100
Red Garados lvl 100 (found a shiny magicarp)

l_ll_l Sasukebffs-Spark 9tail japaneseanimeforlife, mangagirl
painxkonan sakuracha!!! shadowatching shippuden boy Ulmo lord of waters Bff in real life ShadowKarma
Quote:
Sasuke_fangirl: well my best friend what can I say today? I love u and u are awesome and u mean a lot to me and I wont let anyone hurt u ok? And lady gaga rocks our world xD lmao thank u for showing me what a friend is
from mangagirl my super bestie ~MoNsTeR~
..\\\\
//-_-\\
/____\
sasuke_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #7
NarutoRoxorz93
Genin

NarutoRoxorz93 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh man, I've built soooo many teams on Diamond...but I'll just post the main one I roam around with to not give away my secrets for online battles.

Empoleon: Lv. 100 (My Awesome Starter for Diamond)
Pikachu: Lv. 100 (Special Pikachu you can get from PBR that knows Surf and Volt Tackle and is holding a Light Ball.)
Arceus: Lv. 100 (My LEGIT Arceus I got at the Toys R Us event)
Staraptor: Lv. 91 (To Fly me places, and to earn extra money with it's Amulet Coin.)
Meowth: Lv. 100 (This is my Pickup Pokemon who finds me random things...I've got waaaaaay too many Max Revives now thanks to this guy...and he also did once find me one TM 26 which has Earthquake! O.O)
Bibarel: Lv. 16 (My HM Slave...XP)

On Platinum there's:
Empoleon
Lucario
Staraptor
Garchomp
Houndoom
Luxray

Just went through Pearl again, and beat it with:
Empoleon (Yeah....you can kinda guess by now that I REALLY like Empoleon...XP But Pikachu is actually my all time fav! )
Staraptor
Pachirisu
Roserade
Lucario
Palkia (used to be my HM Slave Bibarel)

Other teams on all the older games I can't be bothered to remember who they were or even check, but most are just an assortment of my favorites.
Latest Shiny: Shiny Groudon (My first ever SR Shiny Legendary! ^.^)

|\/|/\|/| `
|(^^)| "I'll never go back on my word!"
[/|II|\] ~ I'm a Naruto Uzumaki fan girl! ^.^

My Twin and Super Kickass Kakashi Fan: NARUTARD93
NarutoRoxorz93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How do you people get your Pokemon to level 100!?

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #9
Gimit23
Genin

Gimit23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Gimit23

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl13 View Post
How do you people get your Pokemon to level 100!?
Rare candies, and stuff.

Deidara is on a fruit Loop commercial! "Art is an explosion of Fruity Flavor!"Put this on your siggy if you agree.
(/_
(^-\) "Art... Is an EXPLOSION!!!!"
/_!_\Put this on your signature if you love Deidara

Spoiler:

Gimit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:38 PM   #10
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimit23 View Post
Rare candies, and stuff.
Anything else besides rare candies and all that?

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 03-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #11
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnBu.KnighT View Post
My team that i use now:

Torterra-Lvl 100 (this is the starter i chose)

Staraptor-Lvl 100 (first pokemon i caught as a starly ^^)

Luxaray-Lvl 100 (second pokemon i caugth as a Shynx)

Palkia-Lvl 100 (i had pearl)

Shiny Tyranitar-Lvl 100 (got it from a trade on wi-fi)

Gengar-Lvl 100 (during the game in the snow point temple place a girl wants a medicham for a haunter, thats how i got it)
How'd you evolve your Haunter? I thought it evolved in a trade! I'mean when I got it it had an everstone!

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku

Last edited by narutogirl13; 04-11-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #12
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I restarted Ruby and my current team is

Lvl 31 Breloom/Kinoko (Shiny) The very 1st Shroomish I find in the forest was not only a female like I wanted, but had red spots instead of green I consider her my starter even though I had others. Nicknamed her after her Japanese names and added 'ko' so her name should mean 'Daughter/Child of Mushrooms'

Lvl 29 Skarmory/Skarmy, it took FOREVER to find any Skarmory, but I caught a couple and chose the best. I wanted a male, and the best ended up being a male. Was originally a Taillow.

Lvl 29 Gyarados/Gyara, obviously one of my powerhouses. She was so hard to raise but it was well worth it. She's gonna be replaced with Starmie once I get to Lilycove, though.

Lvl 29 Manectric/Electro, lame name I know. Fastest member of my team, also has highest SP. Atk stat. Kills with Thunderbolt. Was originally a Surskit.

Lvl 35 Vibrava/Sobaku, hard to raise since he kept dying as a Trapinch, but I haven't used him as a Vibrava yet since he's currently the highest lvl'd member of my team. He used to be the slowest but is one of the fastest now. Was originally a Zigzagoon/Lilnoone. Named after the Japanese word for Sand Waterfall or Desert.

Lvl 29 Kirlia/Ruru, named after Ruby's Ralts from Pkmn Special. I encountered literally about 10 Ralts but they were all boys, and I didn't want a Trap!Gardevoir. Getting replaced by Vulpix/Ninetales once I get to Lilycove.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

love this team:
Umbreon: 100
Feraligator: 100
Rhyperior: 100
Magnazone: 100
Magmortar: 100
Arceus: (shiny) 100 (dragon type)

Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #14
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Blue : Blastoise, Lugia ,Ho-Oh Thats all I can Remember. (all lvl 50 or over)

Diamond: Blaziken,Legendary birds,and mightyena. (all lvl 100)

Platinum: Mew,Mewtwo,Blaziken,Regigigas,Lucario,and Arceus (All lvl 100)
Old 03-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #15
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragato Uchiha View Post
Blue : Blastoise, Lugia ,Ho-Oh Thats all I can Remember. (all lvl 50 or over)

Diamond: Blaziken,Legendary birds,and mightyena. (all lvl 100)

Platinum: Mew,Mewtwo,Blaziken,Regigigas,Lucario,and Arceus (All lvl 100)
Lolwut? You can't get Lugia or Ho-oh in Blue or any Gen. 1 games.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #16
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Arceus lv. 100
Rayquaza lv 100
Groudon lv 100
Kyogre lv 100
Mew lv 100
Shiny Pachirasu lv 100

Yea.. I have an action replay that allowed me to get the Arcues!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #17
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Since I've got Pokemon Diamond, my strongest Pokemon would be Empoleon, Giratina, Roserade, Dusknoir, Staraptor, and Mamoswine.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #18
gamerobber7
Academy Graduate

Location: On top of the First Hokage's head in the Final Valley
gamerobber7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My Platinum team right now is:

Infernape Level 63
Garchomp Level 63
Gallade Level 60
Alakazam Level 62
Dragonite Level 61
Giratina Level 64
Only problem with this team is that if I run into an Ice pokemon then half of my teams in trouble. xD
gamerobber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Lolwut? You can't get Lugia or Ho-oh in Blue or any Gen. 1 games.
oops sorry I meant I had those two in gold not blue lol
Old 03-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #20
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerobber7 View Post
My Platinum team right now is:

Infernape Level 63
Garchomp Level 63
Gallade Level 60
Alakazam Level 62
Dragonite Level 61
Giratina Level 64
Only problem with this team is that if I run into an Ice pokemon then half of my teams in trouble. xD
You're right. The only Pokemon resistant to Ice type moves is Infernape, Steel, Fighting and other Fire types. I think you should have less Dragon types. I would also recommend teaching them moves like Brick Break and Iron Tail; they're super efffective against the Ice types.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku

Last edited by narutogirl13; 07-30-2010 at 11:42 AM.