Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #21
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Tiber Island Hideout

Okay, It shouldn't be to hard I guess. *follows the group*

Edit- Yea, guys I told we shouldn't be slacking off! XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #22
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

*Whispers* Man That Guy Is A jerk Now Wonder His Name Is Bishe.
*Follows Fujin s Lead*
Old 05-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #23
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
Okay, It shouldn't be to hard I guess. *follows the group*

Edit- Yea, guys I told we shouldn't be slacking off! XD
Donatello: I like this one. Listen to him! Now get to work!
*Donatello walks off*

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
*Whispers* Man That Guy Is A jerk Now Wonder His Name Is Bishe.
*Follows Fujin s Lead*
Yeah. Now lets just remain inconspicuous.
*we walk over to the entrance of the ruins and cone upon a group of Templars standing at the base of a craggy wall.*
Templar: Ahh you must be the three new workers. My name is Cilicus. Maybe you know what we should do about this wall. We managed to open the doors of the ruins yesterday, but it was just a single room. We looked around for a while and then we saw that opening above this craggy wall. None of us can manage to climb it, we are all too old. Do you think that one of you youngsters can take this rope and climb up this wall for us? Once the rope is secured up there we will be able to climb it.
*Cilicus holds out a rope*
Cilicus: So? Do you think one of you can climb this?
Felicia x Orrin Forever

My theme band is Dragonforce
I support JenniferWonderland's Sexy dots
Neisen and I team up to become,
The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:
A panda slapped me at a zoo...they have something against whites, i swear >.>

Fujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #24
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*follows Fujin and Roy and whispers* Lets not act too suspicious or that guy will be on our case again.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 05-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #25
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

I Can Climb It.
*Looks At Fujin Telling Her WIth My Eyes If I Should Or Not*
Old 05-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Fujin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I Can Climb It.
*Looks At Fujin Telling Her WIth My Eyes If I Should Or Not*
*nods*
Cilicus: Thank you so much.
*Cilicus hands you the rope*
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 05-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #27
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Good luck Allen.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #28
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. No Problem.
*Climbs The Rope Quickly and Reaches The Top in 30 seconds then thinks too myself*
""Did I Overdo It""
*I Then Yell Back Down*
What Do You Want Me To DO Next?
Old 05-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #29
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Okay. No Problem.
*Climbs The Rope Quickly and Reaches The Top in 30 seconds then thinks too myself*
""Did I Overdo It""
*I Then Yell Back Down*
What Do You Want Me To DO Next?
*Cilicus looks at Alexus and says*
Cilicus: Your friend did that amizingly fast. Are you all that good?
We have been practicing since we were kids.
*I say calmly*
Cilicus to Allen: Now find someplace secure to tie the rope to then drop the other end down to us so we can climb up the rope to the top!
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 05-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #30
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

* I Tie the rope to a sturdy pole*
Is This place okay?
* Then Drop The Rope Down As Instructed*
Old 05-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #31
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Eh That should be good enough I geuss, Allen.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #32
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Looks At Leo The Same Way I Did With Fujin Giving Him A Message*
"We Might Be Fighting Soon I Think"
Old 05-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #33
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

*nods head at 'Allen'*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #34
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Nods Back At 'John'*
Old 05-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #35
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

*Cilicus grasps the rope and tugs on it.*
Cilicus: Very good. Thank you.
*Cilicus climbs the rope and the other archeologists follow him, one at a time.*
Okay then.
*after all of the archeologists are at the top I begin to climb the wall without using the rope. I reach the top quickly*
Cilicus: Very good young miss. You are surprisingly agile.
I try my best.
*after John reaches the top, we all continue on to the next room. Inside is a large circular stone gate. There are three passageways above the gate, at the back of each passageway is a lever that will unlock one of the three locks to the gate*
Cilicus: Looks like another challenge has arisen, are you three up to the task. It's another craggy wall. So you should be able to climb it easily.
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 05-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #36
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Sigh*
All This Climbing
*Climbs It Angrily While Talking Under His Breath*
Old 05-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #37
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

my Turn to do something. *climbs up a wall and goes through a passageway*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #38
Fujin
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
*Sigh*
All This Climbing
*Climbs It Angrily While Talking Under His Breath*
Don't complain so much.
*I climb up to the center passageway and walk over to the lever.*
Okay, for this to work, we probably all have to pull each of our levers at the same time. Allen, John, are you two in position?
Felicia x Orrin Forever

The Destruction Duo!

Kingdom Hearts Forever
Quote:

Old 05-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #39
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

I am in postion, Allen, your the last one.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 05-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #40
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Walks Over To My Lever*
Ditto!