Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #801
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Castle Of Perverts(LapDance Palace)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I'm thousands of times better than sage, so you have more than her. :P but wait, she has me too so that means you're equal?

shit, it wasn't supposed to work that way.
Haters Gonna Hate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #802
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't worry, I love you.

But I'm just better. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #803
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't worry, I love you.

But I'm just better. xD
Guys Who Brag Aint got Swag

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #804
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uchiha Sonake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
Aaaaaah Yes i am!! Your so good at this
Woulds you like anything else...
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Uchiha Sonake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:38 PM   #805
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sonake View Post
Woulds you like anything else...
*Turns around* You should Really Message my chest...With those Nice hooters of yours

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #806
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Guys Who Brag Aint got Swag
I'm not just a guy. ;D
Old 05-28-2011, 05:41 PM   #807
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not just a guy. ;D
Your a Shemale?

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #808
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Oh god.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #809
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh god.
Stop Using his name in Vein!

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #810
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
*Turns around* You should Really Message my chest...With those Nice hooters of yours
*rubs against your chest* They may be nice, but i'm not.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #811
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*rubs against your chest* They may be nice, but i'm not.
But Your being very Nice Unless Your Just a Naughty Dirty Girl! In that case,Be a Animal ;D <3

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #812
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
But Your being very Nice Unless Your Just a Naughty Dirty Girl! In that case,Be a Animal ;D <3
But if I go wild, I have to be punished!
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-28-2011, 05:56 PM   #813
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'll pick up that slack.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #814
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But if I go wild, I have to be punished!
mmmmmmmm in that case ill have to spank you p:

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #815
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'll pick up that sack.

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #816
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
mmmmmmmm in that case ill have to spank you p:
I will take any punishment...
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #817
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAAH! oh wowwww. xD
Old 05-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #818
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I will take any punishment...
*Lays you across the bed and Pulls down your pants Half way showing your Ass then Smacks it over and over* p: That ass giiiirl
Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAAH! oh wowwww. xD
I made you laugh!?!?

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #819
Uchiha Sonake
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
*Lays you across the bed and Pulls down your pants Half way showing your Ass then Smacks it over and over* p: That ass giiiirl
*gasps* Oh master, I deserve it.
\. /
/ . \
- -
I I

Uchiha Itachi

Made By Dezy
Old 05-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #820
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*gasps* Oh master, I deserve it.
You know it! You've been a very Bad Girl x] *Smacks it Harder with more force*

Why is she so perfect?

Tags
bikini's, bone, happy, lapdance, naked, new perv order, npo, perv castle, perverts, pillaging, pole dancing, sagemaster777, sex palace, sexual, stripers