Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox
Default Kimisomi: The Aftermath

(hi everyone...its been a while so im gonna start a brand new and improved rp starring me as Kimisomi Haku)

*kimi leaves the house for the last time...saying goodbye to her parents and friends as she embark on a new journey...now 23 years old(60 in wolf years)...she dosent know who she will meet or what kind of dangers she will face...but can she except the fact that her very on future is watching her?

(anyone can join... you can be anyone you like)
Rules:have fun!

my theme song-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
me at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Kimisomi: The Aftermath

I'll join!

*Lone leaves his house for the last time. His eyes looking up at the sky. The wind was blowing his long white hair."I wonder who I will meet on this journey."He says to himself. He soon left the area and walking into a dark forest.*

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #3
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

*sets down my bag and rest* man its hot today!*suddenly hears a noise as she puts her guard up* whos there?!

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Lone walked out from behind a tree.* My name is Lone.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #5
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*puts down gaurd* man lone u scared me...hi iam kimisomi haku....

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone takes a bow towards her.* I didn't mean to scare you Kimisomi. *He looks up at the sky* What is a girl like you doing out here?

Old 04-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

im all grown up now..i cant live at home and i cant stay in my mansions...so i have to start a new life....a new jourey...

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone smiled looking over at her.* Do you mind if I join you on this jourey?

Old 04-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #9
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

sure! its fun having a human..i mean person along with me^.^..*i grab my bag and start to walk* so whats ur story lone?

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone smiled looking up at the sky* Now I didn't say I was human. *He started walking next to her.* I can't rememeber most of my story. The past is something I can't think about in this life. I'm just trying to change myself and save the world.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*looks at him from the side* hmmm i see...well i was born to save the world myself....but being who i am people have put a bounty on my head..including my parents and my brothers....my uncle... wants to be incharge of the clan...but in order to do that he has to get rid of me..and im not going down without a fight...he has tried so hard for years...but now that im older and wiser..faster and stronger....i havent be attacked or touched since...

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #12
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone looks at her from the side* If it's a fight they want for you. I'll stand at your side and protect you with my life. Maybe we can save the world together.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #13
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*remembers what my father said before she left home*
father:kimi...dear...trust no one
me:but daddy there are good ppl out there too
father:i know i know just listen ok!
me:ok
father:if u meet anyone...just plz watch ur back ok?
me:ok daddy..(end of flash back)

yeah...maybe we can....

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Is something wrong Kimi?

Old 04-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

hmmm? *smiles* no just thinking....

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #16
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone smiled looking at her* If you don't trust me. I could show you my full form.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #17
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*laughs* no its ok...i think ur cool*playfully punches him sending him flying alittle* omg srry dont know my own strength sometimes!

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #18
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone softly lands on his feet* You do hold some great power. I've never seen someone like you.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #19
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

*blushes* well i am different...hehe

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #20
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*Lone smiled taking hold of her hand* Different in my eyes is a good thing.