Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default The Perfect Forum Member Creator

Come one, come all, and welcome to the Perfect Forum Member Creator. Here, you can take different factors from different forum members and combine them into one template. It might be tricky to do some of it unless you know what some members look like, but that doesn't really matter, its just for lulz because this is the internet. All that matters really is everything else, since that's what we get on the forums.

Anyways, here are the attributes. Simply fill in a member's name, and when you've finished and named your Perfect Forum Member (try to combine the names of the people you used, if only a few of them), and click the submit button. Have fun and go crazy!

If you think there are other aspects that you think should be added, feel free to let me know.

Hair -
Eyes -
Ears -
Nose -
Mouth -
Speaking Voice -
Singing Voice -
Body -
Humor -
Intelligence -
Maturity -
Creativity -
Talent -
Style -

That's all I can think of lol

Por ejemplo;

Hair - Kenshin Mizoguchi
Eyes - Ryuuko
Ears - Jinchiruuki
Nose - Muffintop
Mouth - Konoha'sGreenThunder P:
Speaking Voice - CardCaptor Sakura
Singing Voice - Sasori
Body - J-Sun Tasogare
Humor - CardCaptor Sakura
Intelligence - Konoha'sGreenThunder
Maturity - Toma RNK
Creativity - ♥Kreegah?♥
Talent - Nabris

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 12-02-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Perfect Forum Member Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post

Hair - Kenshin Mizoguchi - Agreed, the boy has fabulous hair.
Eyes - Ryuuko - Obviously.
Ears - Jinchiruuki - huh?
Nose - Muffintop - I dont look at noses.
Mouth - Konoha'sGreenThunder P: - Agreed.
Speaking Voice - CardCaptor Sakura - Agreed.
Singing Voice - Sasori - Agreed.
Body - J-Sun Tasogare - Lololol no. Nothing says sexy like an overly hairy chest and a pube face.
Humor - CardCaptor Sakura - She can't have two spots!
Intelligence - Konoha'sGreenThunder - See above
Maturity - Toma RNK - That's a bit old?
Creativity - ♥Kreegah?♥ - ...
Talent - Nabris - Sure why not

I'm not here to add, just to judge.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Get out.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 12-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I notice none of those features belonged to yourself.

You were correct in that regard.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Just like not adding anything about you.

/Heil

Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well.

At least I'm not a douchebag bully that takes his own aggressions out on other people constantly.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Well.

At least I'm not a lint licker.

/Heil

Old 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #8
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Below the belt.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't even wanna know where you lick your lint.

/Heil

Old 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You're just sad cause it's not below your belt!
Old 12-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #11
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Okay, break it up ladies xD jk
Old 12-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Are you implying that I cheat on J-Sun?

/Heil

Old 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #13
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Chance Fight stops
1d100
Ideas
Style,Teeth,Smile.
I don't really have any ideas.

P.S: Plz don't fight :3

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Sure, why not? xD
"Life is short, have an affair!" xD
Old 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh, I'm not implying. I'm STATING.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

UGH you know what, if im just someone you can guys come to, to get a LAUGH AT..SOME JOKES...OR MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE SLAP AND PICKLE...THEN DON'T. OKAY. you think i asked to be like this?! you're all so degrading... ;_;

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #17
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Talent - Nabris
/Epic curtsy

Alright, my turn:
Spoiler:
Hair - Gaara's Girl
Eyes - Ryuuko
Ears - N/A
Nose -N/A
Mouth - Sasu
Speaking Voice - Vorn
Singing Voice - Wooster LOL
Body - Magic
Humor - Kreegah
Intelligence - KGT
Maturity - Kingsnoke
Talent - CrackFat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nābris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #18
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

@Vanna nice double trouble post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogreymon123 View Post
Ideas
Style,Teeth,Smile.
I don't really have any ideas.

P.S: Plz don't fight :3
Teeth and smile are covered by mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Oh, I'm not implying. I'm STATING.
Since you are not a neutral admin your opinion is not wanted nor needed.

Please don't post here again

/Heil

Old 12-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #19
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

hey shutup i was in gmail and it was the forum's PP break.

edit: i'll do one o' dees.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
hey shutup i was in gmail and it was the forum's PP break.

edit: i'll do one o' dees.
Omigoshcomebaktoit

/Heil