Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
Abra Hatake
Chunin Exam Participant

Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Post Cooking-nin - What did you make for dinner? (share your recipes!)

Here is my popular curry ramen recipe! ^__^

What you will need:

1 packet of instant noodles
Fresh cherry tomatoes
Curry powder (if you buy a can, it will last for over a month!)
Spinach
Spring onions/scallions
*Quorn mince (I am vegetarian, so you could substitute this for canned stewed beef, or leftover roasts - anything goes! I'd avoid peeled prawns tho.. they're a bit too sweet for this dish..)
Squirty tube, or can of tomato puree

- Switch the stove on, and put 2 mugs of water in a small pan.

- Add 2 teaspoons of curry powder (mild/medium) and the flavoring sachet that came with the noodles to the pan.

- Add a tiny portion of frozen Quorn mince

- Add 2 chopped spring onions (scallions) and a handful of cherry tomatoes
(or any kind! Go easy on canned toms, as they have a LOT of water..)

- When the pan starts to simmer, add the noodles

- Let boil for 7 - 9 minutes, until the noodles are slightly translucent and the tomatoes have started to break down.

- Add a small squirt of tomato puree, to thicken the soupiness!

- Season with salt, to taste.

- Add spinach in at the last minute and mix gently with noodles, to the point the leaves have *just* wilted. (keeps the goodness inside!)

- Serve in a nice big bowl, and top with a bit of hot water from the kettle (the same amount you'd put in a cup of tea). Lift the noodles a little, to let it all mix.

Itadakimasu! Nom with chopsticks (or fork if you prefer), and don't forget to drink up the lovely flavor packed soup as you go! ^^

Last edited by Abra Hatake; 01-22-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Abra Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Cooking-nin - What did you make for dinner? (share your recipes!)

made some simple Japanese meal as well

Beef tataki(basically raw beef strips). Lightly salted and seared
Could be half raw. And could also use yakiniku sauce
And rice and furikake(Bonita rice seasoning) there's also wasabi or salmon flavored furikake
And drink. Heheh. Strawberry calpico

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Cooking-nin - What did you make for dinner? (share your recipes!)

Breakfast Burritos:

Spoiler:
What do you need:
EGGS DAMMIT.
JIMMY DEANS SAUSAGE 4 LYFE.
TORTILLAS BRO.
SOME OF DAT SALSAAAAA.
SHREDDED SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE SWAGGER.

Steps:
FRY UP DAT SAUSAGE IN A PAN. RIP IT APART INTO TINY PIECES LIKE THE MEXICAN BEAST YOU HAVE HIDDEN IN YOUR SOUL.

SCRAMBLE UP THOSE EGGS LIKE NO TOMORROW. BE SEXUAL ABOUT IT IF POSSIBLE.

HEAT TORTILLAS SO THEIR SOFT.

PUT EGGS AND CHEESE AND SAUSAGE AND SALSA ON TORTILLA. MMMMMM.

EAT IT.

And that's how you make breakfast burritos.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved