Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 05-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 539 bet!

Heads up!
Spoiler:
So sense I have no real time to make these threads like I want. Shikamaru is going to make them. It's going to be the same as it is now, but there is going to be 2 bet options. His and mine (I still want to do this), the winner team gets rep from both of us loser gets down repped by who ever has the lowest rep of the 2 of use.. Any who yea.

Lol I'm just saying this now. I don't even know if he'll swing with this or change it a bit. IDk he PM'ed me about it.

--------
Chapter bets rules/guide lines
  • Post what you think will happen in that chapter
  • You are either with me (Ie. Agree with what I say) or your against me (ie you don't agree with what I say)
  • I don't really care is you post what happens if you agree, but if against try to put something
  • If I'm right I will up everyone with me
  • If I'm wrong I will rep the whole against team
  • You CAN change what you post but the 3 days before the spoilers come you CAN NOT change what you put
  • I can change what the bet is, but 4 days before the chapter is out I can't

Simple.

--
So here is the bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bet
-So Madara starts his plan
-Naruto see's what REALLY have been going on
-Naruto meets Madara or see's him
-Naruto does a cool new jutsu in his RS mode
-Sasuke shows up!
-B tried to do something to or with Naruto
-We see Madara fight in some way or form

With:
Jak
Yori

Against:
jazz
wooster
mizukage
Sagepain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-18-2011 at 11:54 AM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 539 bet!

With

Maybe I can be part of the rep squad
I might not have enough rep....
Is 18 enough?

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
With

Maybe I can be part of the rep squad
I might not have enough rep....
Is 18 enough?
Awesome!

You cheated me and made a thread. So no. This one time, sure.

you have 3 :\

Old 05-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know I have 3
My total is 18, thats even sadder

Off Topic, whats the 'Sasuke Won' about?

Old 05-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I know I have 3
My total is 18, thats even sadder

Off Topic, whats the 'Sasuke Won' about?
And you have 3... how? XD!

read the thread and you'll get it. Basically I wanted Sasuke to win, and he was losing so I worked my ass off to get people who liked Sasuke to vote for him.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

I honestly would have voted for Naruto, but I wouldve been split between the two
When it comes to those two...

I just ditch em and find a cooler character
Danzo > Kisame too

Old 05-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

against. I just don't see madara doing this right now. Maybe some more dialogue between people who haven't had some screen time in a while like kakashi or the raikage.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #8
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

With.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Against. We are probably stuck with more Naruto and Fox stuff. Maybe Killer Bee crap and Tsunade and A.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:41 PM   #10
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

AGAINST!!!!!! I claim Raikage and Tsunade cut them off, and smack KB and Naruto around pretty awesomely because they know them so well (so excited for this.)

Madara still busy tidying up his issues with establishing his "substitute" (Gold/Silver brothers)

Naruto uses his special technique of yelling about his destiny/responsibilities/friends/dreams/saving everyone, Tsunade is semi-conflicted, Raikage not so much

and fill that all in with some Zetsu v Mizukage action

(slaps money on the table, BET PLACED!)

Last edited by Mizukage; 05-17-2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: forgot one thing
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #11
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Against, I think that A and Tsunade are off to deal with there jinchuuriki's(Killer bee,Naruto) but end up having to deal with the enemies jinchuurikiis.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:53 AM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pay up zero. :3

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:55 AM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Pay up zero. :3
Fine, fine. A bet is a bet.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:17 AM   #14
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sweet. I've never lost a bet since doing this..... and every time I picked against XD
Old 05-18-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Against!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #16
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Lol I need to rep more before I can rep wooster.

@The dude above me: Sorry closed.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #17
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well I'm guessing Zero lost, but I haven't read it yet so I don't know. Anybody wanna tell me if I was 'close' or 'ridiculously fail status off?'
Old 05-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage View Post
Well I'm guessing Zero lost, but I haven't read it yet so I don't know. Anybody wanna tell me if I was 'close' or 'ridiculously fail status off?'
Not even close.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #19
Mizukage
Genin

What?!? awwww. Well, at least I called against. so i dont feel that bad.

Its probably all about naruto & ninetails or something. or filler. It better be worth it tho because Im dieing over here!