Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 03-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 533 bet!

So yea.. I haven't had the time to do them lately. But I have time now... And more rep.! Though I haven't even read the last 2 chapters. So I'll come up with a bet as soon as I'm done reading them. You can still say what you think will happen in the next chapter.

-

Chapter bets rules/guide lines
  • Post what you think will happen in that chapter
  • You are either with me (Ie. Agree with what I say) or your against me (ie you don't agree with what I say)
  • I don't really care is you post what happens if you agree, but if against try to put something
  • If I'm right I will up everyone with me
  • If I'm wrong I will rep the whole against team
  • You CAN change what you post but the 3 days before the spoilers come you CAN NOT change what you put
  • I can change what the bet is, but 4 days before the chapter is out I can't

Simple.

--
So here is the bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bet
-Asuma finally goes
-Madara is finally shown
-Kimmimaro is shown back a his fight
-Chiyo shows something epic
-Kakuzu does something
Kinda...

With:
Jonesy
Kakuzu
Nyaki
Para
Jak
idoom
Zoro
Yori
Seph
Shika
Raik
Sheelah

Against:
Geo repped
Jazz repped
Kreegah! need to spread more rep
Madara repped
Sasori repped
Wooster repped
Evl repped
PMP repped

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 04-05-2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: added people
zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 533 bet!

Hurry up so I can win again. Also, if you're up for it, I say at least we two should play hardcore rules. >x)
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I bet Zerosameri will read chapter 532 BEFORE reading chapter 533!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I bet Zerosameri will read chapter 532 BEFORE reading chapter 533!
I actual need to read chapter 531 first. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Hurry up so I can win again. Also, if you're up for it, I say at least we two should play hardcore rules. >x)
Sorry I got distracted when the OP Pod cast started...

Old 03-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Dx Acceptable.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
Dx Acceptable.
NAruto's VA is on XD

Old 03-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Zero you're alive! Good I've been needing some more rep
Old 03-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #8
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
Zero you're alive! Good I've been needing some more rep
School, sucks But yea.. I'm back.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was going to take these over because you're not making these as much.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #10
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I was going to take these over because you're not making these as much.
I had exams, and lots of them. Oh and you wait 4 chapters to tell me this or not start.

_

Note read the chapter: and will get the bet posted

Old 03-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just send me a PM next time when you can't do it.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #12
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just send me a PM next time when you can't do it.
will do it.

Last edited by zerosameri; 03-20-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

and learn how to spell too.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
and learn how to spell too.
dude I haven't slept sense 9am yesterday. I'm happen I can even make something readable.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I say agree.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #16
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'll agree with you.....for now. >.>
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #17
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Eh... I'll go with... I just disagree with the Asuma one.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #18
Nyaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Nyaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree, I think we will definitely see more of Chiyo and Kimimaro
Nyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #19
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Against!

We see Kakuzu fight.
Gaara's Division
And Some pages with Asuma

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #20
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Against. Hasn't failed me yet. I see.... Auma vs Ino Shika Cho, maybe some more from headquarters as well.