Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Raikage Vs. Tsunade

Who would win

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Old 05-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Legend
Genin Elite

Legend is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Raikage Vs. Tsunade

Raikage. This is a joke. Sasuke couldn't track Raikage at all after V2. If a Sharingan couldn't do it, then a normal human being couldn't do it, yet alone Tsunade.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Raikage Sends tsunade crashing through walls, only to follow it up by a head smash.

A wins easily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Batista bomb stomps mudhole.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tsunade doesnt have enough speed to deal with A.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:11 AM   #6
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tsunade isn't fast enough. She couldn't possibly react to a Raiger Bomb.

Raikage wins.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #7
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Never call me babe ever again.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:49 AM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh snap.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 05-17-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

LT = Babe

Raikage is faster.
Raikage is stronger(With Raiton force)
Raikage is cooler.
Raikage has a better singing voice.

Battle plays out like so:

Tsunade: I will defeat you...for those that came before me and those that will come aft...
Raikage: /punch hole in Tsunade
Tsunade: Ugh. /blood spit. ZOMG BLOOD. Oh wait Im over that. /Mitotic Regeneration
Raikage: /Punch hole in Tsunade
Tsunade: Ugh. /Blood spit. /dead
Old 05-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #10
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

lol, nice

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #11
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tsunade get's speedblitzed.

-Chris Rock
Old 05-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A blitzes.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #13
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

i think i got my answer now

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
LT = Babe

Raikage is faster.
Raikage is stronger(With Raiton force)
Raikage is cooler.
Raikage has a better singing voice.

Battle plays out like so:

Tsunade: I will defeat you...for those that came before me and those that will come aft...
Raikage: /punch hole in Tsunade
Tsunade: Ugh. /blood spit. ZOMG BLOOD. Oh wait Im over that. /Mitotic Regeneration
Raikage: /Punch hole in Tsunade
Tsunade: Ugh. /Blood spit. /dead
Tcch, pfff, pssh, ssh, fff

Her Creation Rebirth can heal her back from CST level damage, I doubt two punches from Raikage would inflict so much damage, that Creation Rebirth could not save her. So then he would just punch her till she can't heal anymore :']

/debates to the end
Old 05-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

the raikage is too strong for that

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-18-2011, 08:30 AM   #16
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

A speedblitzes. base A is enough to punch tsunades head off

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #17
Legend
Genin Elite

A could still tear Tsunade's head off, she'd die without having the chance of using mitotic regeneration.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #18
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
A could still tear Tsunade's head off, she'd die without having the chance of using mitotic regeneration.
even if she did A would just punch her again lol

Old 05-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #19
Legend
Genin Elite

I honestly don't see how an argument would be divined for Tsunade, she clearly loses. If a Sharingan couldn't do it, no one can.