Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 04-13-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
MadaraLamperouge
Freshmen Academy Student

MadaraLamperouge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default All characters from Naruto and DragonBall vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

All characters including Rikudou Sennin and GT chars.
MadaraLamperouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: All characters from Naruto and DragonBall vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Stomp. >.>

Thanos is virtually immortal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
MadaraLamperouge
Freshmen Academy Student

Default Re: All characters from Naruto and DragonBall vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Oh right I forgot that Death banned him. Well for this match I remove his ban from death. Come on its like 500 thousand characters vs 1. Cant be a stomp, now that his ban from death is out of the thread.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm not sure anyone can hit him. Thanos also has a force field, telekinesis, teleportation, and time travel. I can't see them beating him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #5
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

^This

Old 04-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
MadaraLamperouge
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Why would it be locked? I had no idea vs threads were against the forum rules.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:23 AM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

It's not against the the forum rules. The fight is just a stomp fight. It's also in the wrong section of the forums.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #9
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraLamperouge View Post
Why would it be locked? I had no idea vs threads were against the forum rules.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Thanos megaultrasuperhypertripledoubleomegaholy*censored* rapes them. while on the toilet.

Last edited by NBT; 04-13-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #10
MadaraLamperouge
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
It's not against the the forum rules. The fight is just a stomp fight. It's also in the wrong section of the forums.
Where would the correct section be to avoid this mistake in the future and remake this if it gets locked for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Thanos megaultrasuperhypertripledoubleomegaholy*censored* rapes them.
Why is this a stomp? I removed Thano's immortality (ban from death) the only thing he has now are his titan powers which arent that impressive and the Infinity Gauntlet.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #11
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Where would the correct section be to avoid this mistake in the future and remake this if it gets locked for that?

Why is this a stomp? I removed Thano's immortality (ban from death) the only thing he has now are his titan powers which arent that impressive and the Infinity Gauntlet.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130

I'm not sure anyone can hit him. Thanos also has a force field, telekinesis, teleportation, and time travel. I can't see them beating him.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:43 AM   #12
NBT
Banned

Quote:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...ofile+-+Thanos
Old 04-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #13
MadaraLamperouge
Freshmen Academy Student

Well if this is true, guess you are right, this is a stomp. Should have made it Average Joe with Infinity Gauntlet vs this. Also where is the correct section for these threads?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:48 AM   #14
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

I gave you the link in one of my post. -_-

Old 04-13-2011, 01:05 AM   #15
MadaraLamperouge
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I gave you the link in one of my post. -_-
Oh thanks, yes I clicked it the first time but led me to a place called Landfill, now it led me to Multiverse. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well if this is true, guess you are right, this is a stomp. Should have made it Average Joe with Infinity Gauntlet vs this. Also where is the correct section for these threads?
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...inity+Gauntlet

Average Joe makes his opponents nonexistent.

Or kills them with acid pee.

Or reality warps them to the meat dimension.

Or goes back in time to when they were all babies and slaughters them.

Or mind rapes them to killing one another. Or just mind rapes them.

There's a lot of options here, trust me.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #17
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Couldn't the Average Joe use the Reality Gem to declare all of the characters non-existent, thus winning immediately?

Ooops. I was ninja'd by Vatanui.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 06-22-2011 at 07:02 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote