Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Inuyasha vs Goku

Its Inuyasha vs Goku who wins?
I think Inuyasha wins because of dragon scaled tessaiga and blows all of goku's attacks back at him
Old 05-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
SauceK
Genin

SauceK is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Inuyasha vs Goku

Rape thread for Goku
Old 05-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like Inuyasha better than Goku, but there is no way Inuyasha stands a chance. All Goku has to do is fly to avoid most of Inuyasha's attacks and he wouldn't even need to avoid, because Inuyasha would probably be one-shoted by Goku(a casual-planet buster,even though he never showed it)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

spite thread is spite thread.

Goku's toenail rapes this.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Inuyasha cant do anything to Goku.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:29 AM   #6
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

goku can easily blast several planets in oneblow he is mach 1000, one of the strongest characters in all manga, he rapes inuyasha by farting a super charged fart cannon

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #7
Amari360
Banned

Amari360 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is rape.

Inuyasha gets nuked.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #8
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriroar View Post
goku can easily blast several planets in oneblow
, by sevral i hope you mean 2-3 at best
Quote:
he is one of the strongest characters in all manga,
HELL NO, he is high mid tier in manga at best, many characters in manga can absolutely rape him.

but you are right he murderstomps inuyasha by killing him before he could react, and its not like inuyasha has anything that would hurt goku
Old 05-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
ss5
Freshmen Academy Student

ss5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Goku wins easily. Goku can destroy planets, Inuyasha is screwed.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:57 AM   #10
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'd say goku. Inyuasa is more of a close range sword fighter while goku is close range fighter plus he can easily deflect his sword his kenkyoken is an istant win. If that doesn't work he can use his spirit bomb and super sayin is another thing he can use. Further on the line what can Inuyasha use besides swinging a sword? I never watched inyuasha so I really can't say so since I don't I say goku.

Old 05-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kamehameha, GG.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

For ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY DIDNT FINISH THE INUYASHA MANGA AND FOR PEOPLE WHO'S JUST SEEN THE ANIME OR NEVER WATCHED OR READ YOU GUYS ARE WRONG IF YOU THINK INUYASHA GETS KILLED BY A BLAST!!!!
Number One Inuyasha learns a move called dragon scaled tessaiga that can absorb any blast yes ANY BLAST SO KAMEHAME HA GETS ABSORBED AND THROWN BACK AT GOKU and spirit bomb is also easily absorbed and inuyasha will not give goku time to even prepare for one.
Number two Inuyasha has backlash wave that will also send gokus attack back at him plus inuyashas windscar so that blasts goku half to H.F.I.L. Also Admant barrage will kill goku because if a boulder can hurt goku than a whole bunch of spikes of diamond will shank the crap out of him.
Number Three Inuyasha would use his trump card Meido Zangetsuha That will banish anyone it sucks up to hell so goku will get hit while trying to create a spirit bomb. Inuyasha can also destroy a planet by making a huge meido that absorbs the planet into hell.
Number 4 Inuyasha can take alot of hits and will probably survive through a kamehameha.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #13
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the uzamaki clan View Post
for all you people who probably didnt finish the inuyasha manga and for people who's just seen the anime or never watched or read you guys are wrong if you think inuyasha gets killed by a blast!!!!
number one inuyasha learns a move called dragon scaled tessaiga that can absorb any blast yes any blast so kamehame ha gets absorbed and thrown back at goku and spirit bomb is also easily absorbed and inuyasha will not give goku time to even prepare for one.
number two inuyasha has backlash wave that will also send gokus attack back at him plus inuyashas windscar so that blasts goku half to h.f.i.l. Also admant barrage will kill goku because if a boulder can hurt goku than a whole bunch of spikes of diamond will shank the crap out of him.
number three inuyasha would use his trump card meido zangetsuha that will banish anyone it sucks up to hell so goku will get hit while trying to create a spirit bomb. Inuyasha can also destroy a planet by making a huge meido that absorbs the planet into hell.
number 4 inuyasha can take alot of hits and will probably survive through a kamehameha.
hahahahahaha lmao!!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #14
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

uzumaki dude,can you please speak english?I don't understand stupid.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Inuyasha is so outspeeded here its not even funny. Goku would hit Inuyasha before he even got the chance to draw Tetsusaiga. He might have a small(repeat SMALL) chance if he can draw his sword, but its not happening.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

Dude all of you guys are seriously underestimating inuyasha because inuyasha had a whole through his chest if goku hit him and he went flying goku would probably think he is dead and would drop his guard inuyasha draws tessaiga and destroys him and you guys havent even attempted a comeback on my post so please try to prove me wrong and maybe ill convert to goku's side.
Also goku has speed this is a perfect counter inuyasha has speed as well and goku has to put his hand on his forehead to use instanttaneous transmission and goku has never flown to anyone superfast so inuyasha draws his sword. and deosnt hit him because inuyasha can smell goku and will track him and dodge him and he can smell blasts so he can easily dodge anyfin goku throws at him

Last edited by The Uzamaki Clan; 05-12-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

You overestamating Inuyasha. Goku has been calced at Mach 1000 and while Inuyasha is fast, he's nowhere near that fast. As I said before, Inuyasha gets hit before he gets the chance to process a thought, let alone draw his sword. I hate advocating for Goku, but everyone has to face facts sometime, and for me and you, that time is now.

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #18
NBT
Banned

1.Proove Inuyasha can tank a planet buster.
2.Proove Inuyasha can destroy planets.
3.Proove Inuyasha is anywhere near fast enough to not get blitzed to h*ll before he can even begin to process the thought of how *censored* he is.
4.Proove Inuyasha is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #19
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
1.Proove Inuyasha can tank a planet buster.
2.Proove Inuyasha can destroy planets.
3.Proove Inuyasha is anywhere near fast enough to not get blitzed to h*ll before he can even begin to process the thought of how *censored* he is.
4.Proove Inuyasha is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Okay NBT
1. DRAGON SCALED TESSAIGA CAN ABSORB ANYTHING AND HE ALSO CAN SEE HIS OPPONENTS WEAKNESS AND WEAKNESSES IN ENERGY SO INUYASHA CUTS THROUGH PLANET BUSTER AND ABSORBS IT AND THROWS IT BACK AT GOKU.
2. SINCE INUYASHA CAN SEE THE WEAKNESS IN ENERGY AND PEOPLE HE CAN ALSO SEE THE WEAK ENERGY IN A PLANET AND CAN TARGET THAT SPOT AND DESTROY A PLANETS CORE WITH A SUPER CHARGED ATTACK WITH EITHER DRAGON SCALED TESSAIGA OR MEIDO HITS PLANETS CORE AND THE WHOLE PLANET GETS SUCKED INTO HELL AND IT IS DESTROYED.
3. INUYASHA CAN SMELL GOKU'S MOVEMENTS AND HAS SOME SPEED SO INUYASHA SMELLS GOKU AND DODGES AND HE CAN SEE GOKU'S AURA WEAKNESS WITH DRAGON SCALED TESSAIGA SO HE KNOWS WHEN SOMETHING IS COMING.
4. I JUST PROVED THAT INUYASHA IS OVER NINE THOUSAND. GOKU MAY BE STRONG BUT WOULD STILL GET KILLED BY SHARP EDGED BOULDER AND INUYASHA WOULD SURVIVE.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #20
NBT
Banned

1.No limits fallacy and he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to slow.
2.a.Say wha?
b.too slow.
3.Inuyasha is about superhuman speed.Goku is massively hyper sonic.
4.BWAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYA no.