Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Suigetsu vs Hydroman

NS's Suigetsu with complete Zabuza Blade vs Spiderman's Hydroman

Starting Distance: 20 meters

Restrictions: Hydroman can't control the water of Suigetsu's body.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Suigetsu vs Hydroman

What does Suigetsu have to harm Hydroman?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

What does Hydroman have to harm Suigetsu?

Spoiler:

Old 05-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Thats the other problem.

Unless I forgot something, since you restricted Hydroman.

Well we all know how Marvel loves to overpower their characters.

Can't Hydroman freeze or is it just Iceman?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
Seven

Awards Showcase

Not that I know of and OBD doesn't have a profile of him dontcha know.
Though isn't Suigetsu able to take over the moisture in someone elses body? Example, when Susanoo caved in the roof at the end of Sasuke vs Gaara and A, Suigetsu was bodiless and looking like a slug which leads me to believe that when he found that Samurai he absorbed the water from his body in order to create his own.

Spoiler:

Old 05-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm not really sure how this one plays out. Their abilities are pretty similar. I'm not sure what they could even do to hurt each other. I mean, Suigetsu's sword wouldn't do any good against Hydroman, and likewise Hydroman couldn't hit Suigetsu with anything other than water, which wouldn't hurt him because Suigetsu is also made of water. This might be the first battle I've ever seen on here that could possibly be a tie.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Not that I know of and OBD doesn't have a profile of him dontcha know.
Though isn't Suigetsu able to take over the moisture in someone elses body? Example, when Susanoo caved in the roof at the end of Sasuke vs Gaara and A, Suigetsu was bodiless and looking like a slug which leads me to believe that when he found that Samurai he absorbed the water from his body in order to create his own.
Suigetsu did that? I don't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I'm not really sure how this one plays out. Their abilities are pretty similar. I'm not sure what they could even do to hurt each other. I mean, Suigetsu's sword wouldn't do any good against Hydroman, and likewise Hydroman couldn't hit Suigetsu with anything other than water, which wouldn't hurt him because Suigetsu is also made of water. This might be the first battle I've ever seen on here that could possibly be a tie.
I recall Hydroman's water manipulation to be much greater than Suigetsu but then again Hydroman is restricted from controlling Suigetsu so.

But Suigetsu still can absorb the water according to the OP.

Then again Mangetsu sort of did that although I think he just prevented the fodder ninja from breathing by drowning the lungs.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer