Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #1181
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps
Default Re: what the forum member ^ you was in your room

play zelda and listen to music
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #1182
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'll give you pie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #1183
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ask you to teach me stuff
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 05-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #1184
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Like what?

Old 05-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #1185
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

idk stuff sonake never taught me that i shoud know
Old 05-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #1186
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Pm me and i'll answer xD

Old 05-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #1187
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

but it would be easyer if you showed me
Old 05-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #1188
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Show you what? e.e

Old 05-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #1189
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'd sleep in your bed like a cat.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #1190
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Run away. o.o

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #1191
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

@Brooke:Snuggle with you till the end of time x.x

Old 05-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #1192
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Run away. o.o
D= LOVE YOU TOO. </3 xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
@Brooke:Snuggle with you till the end of time x.x
^Heaven
I'd cuddle with her and into her and her pretty breasts.
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #1193
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

No, yours! Yours are......more grown up than mine xD <3

Old 05-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #1194
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

uh i guess hide and watch you sleep
Old 05-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #1195
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Lock you in my closet so you don't watch me sleep e.e

Old 05-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #1196
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

why i would rather you be in the closet iwht me im afraid of the dark
Old 05-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #1197
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

You're my mommy o.O It really says alot when you're afraid of the dark and i'm not xD

Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #1198
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

i was just making up an excuse so you would come in with me
Old 05-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #1199
MSuzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MSuzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

eat snacks
MSuzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:25 AM   #1200
SandGirl
Veteran Chunin

SandGirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Talk.

SandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote