Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #41
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: justice league vs x-men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I hate to support Superman, but we have seen still be able to fight pretty well without the sun lots of times. He could still throw Wolverine to the sun, but Wolverine would still survive. He's been shown on the surface of the sun as nothing more than a skeleton. I'm not sure how he got back then, but he did, so he could get back again.
I thought he was with Jean when that happened?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:21 PM   #42
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I didn't read it, I've only seen the picture.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #43
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The point is sorta moot. Pheonix destroys planets, she can easily destroy a sun, hell the entire galaxy probably.

Spoiler:

Old 05-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #44
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Without Phoenix, Justice League would most likely win. But the Phoenix is tricky. First of all, Phoenix destroyed solar system in a mere seconds. She (the Phoenix Force) is a League higher then Galactus himself. I dont see how the Justice League could ever beat the Phoenix.

Last edited by SimpleGenin; 05-11-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #45
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uzamaki Clan View Post
I think you all are forgettting about the MAN OF X-MEN.WOLVERINE!!!!!!!! YEAH I SAID IT!!!!! WOLVERINE. the only person that could actually take him is superman but all wolverine has to do is get storm to cover up the sun and superman becomes superweak when there is no sun and wolverine kills him. then against everyone else wolverine cuts them up with hand to hand combat skills and with his regenerative factor he will just wear them all out and since his skeletal system is made of admantium i dont think that superman will be able to throw him to the sun because the sun is lightyears away from earth and in space wolverine can regenerate and while in space there is no gravity and wolverine will eventuallly slow down and since he can regenerate survives the fall back to earth and then kills superman because there is nothing superman can do because wolverine will just come back for more and teamed up with rogue and pheonix the x men are unstoppable oh yeah and professor X nd nightcrawler.
-you dont know anything about superman
Old 05-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #46
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

if its not Superman Gold Prime, then Phoenix simply erases him from existance.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #47
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
if its not Superman Gold Prime, then Phoenix simply erases him from existance.
she probably could do that to him too, marvel is stronger than dc and pheonix force is one of the strongest entities
Old 05-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #48
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

the funny part is, DC has more stronger characters overall.. like Superman, Green Lantern overpowers Spiderman, Fantastic four etc, its because Marvel has more "godly, space manipulating beings" that makes it stronger then DC
Old 05-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #49
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this is kill! anyone exept batman on the justice league can crush the x-men,the only one who will prove slightly difficult is jean

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #50
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
the funny part is, DC has more stronger characters overall.. like Superman, Green Lantern overpowers Spiderman, Fantastic four etc, its because Marvel has more "godly, space manipulating beings" that makes it stronger then DC
the sentry would handle the justice league like a joke, they also have alot of realty warpers/stronger people/etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriroar View Post
this is kill! anyone exept batman on the justice league can crush the x-men,the only one who will prove slightly difficult is jean
you know nothing about the full pheonix force if you dont think it wont demolish the justice league
Old 05-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #51
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I hate to support Superman, but we have seen still be able to fight pretty well without the sun lots of times. He could still throw Wolverine to the sun, but Wolverine would still survive. He's been shown on the surface of the sun as nothing more than a skeleton. I'm not sure how he got back then, but he did, so he could get back again.
no one can survive being thrown to the sun and when did this happen.once you get even 5 kilomiters to sun your melted.admentieum will get melted the sun is the biggest source of heat.anyhing close to the sun will get melted.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:04 PM   #52
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

so what are we coming to? Pheonix>Justice league? i know nothing about the pheonix sooooooo

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #53
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
so what are we coming to? Pheonix>Justice league? i know nothing about the pheonix sooooooo
yeah pretty much.. the phoenix is kinda cool.. u can be as weak as hell but if u get the phoenix entity inside u, ur like god
Old 05-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #54
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hahha True enough
Old 05-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #55
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no one can survive being thrown to the sun and when did this happen.once you get even 5 kilomiters to sun your melted.admentieum will get melted the sun is the biggest source of heat.anyhing close to the sun will get melted.
supes has been on the sun plenty of times, hell he lived in the core of the sun for over 600,000 years in dc 1million (it is part of the main strem canon)
Old 05-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #56
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
supes has been on the sun plenty of times, hell he lived in the core of the sun for over 600,000 years in dc 1million (it is part of the main strem canon)
That is true. But still,who can defeat pheonix in the justice league? o-o cuz i dont know

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #57
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
That is true. But still,who can defeat pheonix in the justice league? o-o cuz i dont know
the justice league will loose, only if jean using full phoenix force, if not supes should be able to rip her in half, before she processes a thought
Old 05-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #58
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

As much as this pains me,I have to go with X-Men.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 05-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #59
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Look it up. There is a pic of a skeletal Wolverine, looking like he is in constant pain, but still alive, standing on the surface of the sun.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #60
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

supes heat vision should be able to turn wolverine into ash