Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default justice league vs x-men

the justice league team of batman,superman(prime),wonderwoman,martian manhunter,flash,and green lantern vs wolverine,cyclops,jean grey (phoenix),storm,proffesor x,and rogue. each side has 1 day of prep.batman has all the gadgets he needs and superman is at his prime and jean grey is in phoenix form.who wins i say justice league
Old 05-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
ChINaMaN1472
Academy Graduate

ChINaMaN1472 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: justice league vs x-men

Only Professor X and Phoenix are a factor I think on the X-Men team. I think Superman Prime can just BFR the rest of them.

Flash is FTL, infinite mass punches them.

Batman with prep? Oh lord.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Okay mind rape severely. Professor X makes all of them into wards of the state.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Justice league rape, Superman Prime has the Green Lantern ring which gives him telepathy to rival Professer X. Flash knocks the rest into the sun at massively ftl speed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Can I say, infinite mass punch?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #6
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

team 1 has a guy who is billions of times FTL, and another guy who can go as fast as he wants.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

LOL Stomp Thread is Stomp

Justice league>>>>>>>>X-men

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #8
roguezan
Genin Elite

roguezan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bruce has a day of prep. Flash could steal everybody's speed or IMP them. And Superman Prime just beats them in pretty much every category.

JL stomps.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:25 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I would have to say Justice League stomps here. Professor X and Jean Grey would be the only threats and they wouldn't even get the chance to process a thought before being killed by Superman or Flash.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #10
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

since justice league has the edge now how about just regular superman and the justice legue vs xmen with jean grey as phoenix
Old 05-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You say justice e league but think about the fact that before you even move you have to think. That moment is all that us needed to give professor x as win. Everyone from justice league that was named is not immune to a mind rape. Next add onto the fact rogue can copy abilities and have been known to tank juggernaught blows. Then if you really wanna get deep there are reality benders on the xmen. Forge can create technology that takes a crappy on anything Bruce can make. Justice league would get rape severely. Oh I forgot about blink. Who is damn near world ender. She is a child of the phoenix if you don't know who she is.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #12
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
You say justice e league but think about the fact that before you even move you have to think. That moment is all that us needed to give professor x as win. Everyone from justice league that was named is not immune to a mind rape. Next add onto the fact rogue can copy abilities and have been known to tank juggernaught blows. Then if you really wanna get deep there are reality benders on the xmen. Forge can create technology that takes a crappy on anything Bruce can make. Justice league would get rape severely. Oh I forgot about blink. Who is damn near world ender. She is a child of the phoenix if you don't know who she is.
Green Lantern and Aquaman Telepathy owns P. Xavier, Aquaman has traded blows with Lobo who is Massively ftl on his bike, Green Lantern Ring gives mental sheilding, Martian Man-hunter is immune to Telepathy and also Mind Rapes Xavier. Forge didn't get any prep time and he gets speed rapes by Batman from what has been shown by comic Forge. Flash uses Massively FTL Infinate Mass Punch and sends Wolverine into space and beyond. Superman simpley uber god rapes the entire X-Men.

Spoiler:

Old 05-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #13
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Green Lantern and Aquaman Telepathy owns P. Xavier, Aquaman has traded blows with Lobo who is Massively ftl on his bike, Green Lantern Ring gives mental sheilding, Martian Man-hunter is immune to Telepathy and also Mind Rapes Xavier. Forge didn't get any prep time and he gets speed rapes by Batman from what has been shown by comic Forge. Flash uses Massively FTL Infinate Mass Punch and sends Wolverine into space and beyond. Superman simpley uber god rapes the entire X-Men.
Sorry but a couple of reality benders says different. Lets recap the fact that rogue absorbs abilities. Jean grey enough said. Seriosly do I need to remind you of her powers at peak. Can't believe you brought up fodder like aquaman.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #14
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Sorry but a couple of reality benders says different. Lets recap the fact that rogue absorbs abilities. Jean grey enough said. Seriosly do I need to remind you of her powers at peak. Can't believe you brought up fodder like aquaman.
Aquaman? Fodder?
Rogue has to be touching for more than a micro second to even absorb half of their power to even project them. She only has one micro second before Superman crushes her head in. Jean Grey can't do shiz if she is having a seizure and enters a coma by Aquaman sending out Telepathic waves that cramble her physical brain with utter ease. Xavier was dead in last post, Forge doesn't have the speed to keep up with Batman, Storm gets raped by Martian Man-Hunter's intangibility, Beast gets raped by Flash along with Wolverine at speeds FTL massively. Cyclops is fodder to Atomicman who absorbs radiation and uses it to fuel himself. Nightcrawler get's mega raped by Green Lantern who puts him inside of an energy sheild which he can't teleport through. Anyone I missed?

Spoiler:

Old 05-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #15
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

well pheonix would be the only reason why the xmen should win, but LOOOL at professor x mind raping the flash or superman. his neurons wouldnt even fire fast enough before he gets decapitated
Old 05-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Lol justice league still stomp

Why is she so perfect?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #17
Seven

Awards Showcase

I laugh at how people accuse Aquaman of being fodder like they know his feats. Phoenix is also unable to kill the entire Justice League single handidly.

Spoiler:

Old 05-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

pheonix using the full pheonix force is a match for galactus, who would lolstomp the justice league
Old 05-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #19
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think that if Aquaman tired to mind rape Professor X or Phoenix without Supes or Flash to finish them off Aquaman would encounter a strong mental barrier, especially with Phoenix that would turn his own powers back on him.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 05-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #20
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I think that if Aquaman tired to mind rape Professor X or Phoenix without Supes or Flash to finish them off Aquaman would encounter a strong mental barrier, especially with Phoenix that would turn his own powers back on him.
yea professor x telepathy>>>aquamans