Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #21
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: super gogeta vs super vegito

whether canon or not this is super gogeta vs super vegito without the potara earings they would have never fused so really the potara earings is the key to their fusion
Old 05-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #22
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uzamaki Clan View Post
whether canon or not this is super gogeta vs super vegito without the potara earings they would have never fused so really the potara earings is the key to their fusion
its a tool to fuse, just like the fusion dance. but its not the source of their power, and no where in canon dragonball does it say that
Old 05-07-2011, 10:18 PM   #23
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

so vegitos extra power with the potara earings isnt gone even if he takes it off
Old 05-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #24
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I change to vegito.

For reasons already stated.

But only because SS4 is banned.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #25
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

okay now what if gogeta can go ss4 and vegito can go ss3 with extra potara powers who wins
Old 05-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #26
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
so vegitos extra power with the potara earings isnt gone even if he takes it off
exactly, he would just be an earingless vegetto
Old 05-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #27
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

gogeta still owns
Old 05-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #28
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Old 05-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #29
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

There is a user called Necifix on another forum. He made good explanation about Vegito vs Gogeta:

Old Kai did state that the Potara fusion is superior to the Metamaro fusion dance, it was, also, however, permanent. If you took out the 30 minute thing with the dance and pitted them together, it'd be a little odd. Normal Vegito never fought Super Boo with Goten/Trunks/Ultimate Gohan/Piccolo absorbed, he immediately transformed to SSj1 (in the Manga). SSj1 Vegito was just overkill. Gogeta could easily handle Janemba. Janemba was a bit stronger than a SSj3. Ultimate Gohan, who was absorbed, was substantially more powerful than a SSj3.

To deduce this more, SSj3 Gotenks and SSj3 Goku must be paired together in a fight. Gotenks is much stronger than Goku, as Goku stated himself. Goku said, however, that, "he is no match for Buu".

If SSj3 Goku was "no match for Buu" and Janemba was only a bit stronger than SSj3 Goku, but was easily killed by SSj Gogeta since he was weaker by a huge margin, we have to calculate this even further. The gap between SSj3 and SSj4 is huge, very very huge, you may not think it is though, so we have a lot of ground work to go here. I'm pretty sure if Gogeta was in his normal form and fought Janemba the result would be the same, albeit he'd be a ****-load weaker. It would be sort of like Super Vegito vs Super Buu w/ Ultimate Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo absorbed. If Janemba was only a bit stronger than a SSj3, then the result of him fighting Buu in the state he was previously mentioned in would result in imminent death.

If you were to plan out a table, it would go like this (as of now)

Gogeta (Normal Form) > Gotenks SSj3 >>> Janemba (Final Form) > Goku SSj3 >= (roughly) SSj Gotenks > Janemba (1st Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta > SSj Goku >= SSj Vegeta

Why wasn't Vegito or SSj1 Gogeta put on there? Simply put, we aren't done yet.

Let's do another fight to break this down, shall we? Ultimate Gohan vs Final Form Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan is substantially stronger than SSj3 Goku/Gotenks. Ultimate Gohan was MUCH weaker than Buu w/ SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo (Goten and Trunks were not broken apart at the time of Gohan fighting him), he didn't touch Buu once, and Buu was surprised when Gohan merely got out of one of his attacks. Super Buu himself was weaker than a SSj3 Gotenks (by a bit), but, with SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo added in he had brains and a lot of power, he was overwhelmingly more powerful than Ultimate Gohan like SSj Gogeta was to Janemba.

Anyways, we'll get back to Ultimate Gohan vs Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than any SSj3, a SSj3 was almost on par with Final Form Janemba. So, obviously, this would place Ultimate Gohan to be substantially more powerful than Final Form Janemba. The gap between Ultimate Gohan and Janemba would be quite large, large enough for Ultimate Gohan to finish him off in a minute or two and sustain very little to no damage, sort of like USSj Vegeta vs Semi-Perfect Cell, but not quite as wide as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba.

Janemba would be easily finished by both Ultimate Gohan and SSj Gogeta, so you know who I'm pairing next. This would be quite the match, but, SSj Gogeta would win. Why? An SSj3 is no match for Ultimate Buu (as we'll call him from now on to avoid naming all the people he's absorbed). Janemba is a bit stronger than an SSj3, but not overwhelmingly so, so he'd be no match as well, and Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than a SSj3, but was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu (with SSj3 Gotenks/Piccolo), since Janemba is no match for Semi-Ultimate Buu, and neither is an SSj3, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu, then...

Gogeta in SSj1 was so much more powerful than Janemba Final Form that a direct hit to the face did absolutely nothing, his speed and power was overwhelming to Janemba. Since Janemba is nothing compared to Semi-Ultimate Buu, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker, and as my previous observations stated it would still take Ultimate Gohan a minute or two to finish Janemba off and it only took Gogeta a few moments, then points lead to Gogeta in SSj1 to be a bit stronger than Ultimate Gohan, since Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker then Semi-Ultimate Buu, then SSj1 Gogeta would fit snuggly at a radius of on par to a bit stronger than Semi-Ultimate Buu.

Since we've dug down this all and calculated SSj1 Gogeta's power to be roughly that of Semi-Ultimate Buu, then we must calculate SSj1 Vegito's. Super Vegito was *A LOT* more powerful than Ultimate Buu , who is a step above Semi-Ultimate Buu or SSj1 Gogeta's equivalent, then... well, isn't it obvious? Ultimate Buu was getting his ***** kicked, SSj1 Vegito was just overkill, SSj1 Vegito's gap in power was as huge if not huger as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba Final Form's power. Since this is true, the table is complete.

SSj1 Vegito >>>>> Normal Vegito >? (? Because he never fought Ultimate Buu) Ultimate Buu >>>>> SSj Gogeta >= Semi-Ultimate Buu > Ultimate Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks >>> Janemba (Final Form) > SSj3 Goku > Janemba (First Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta.

SSj Vegito vs SSj Gogeta would be overkill, SSj Vegito would have this easily.

Super Vegito fended off Ultimate Boo with only his legs and not even at full power and STILL was injuring him, he even kicked the crap out of him as CANDY. If SSj Gogeta is equivalent to (roughly) Semi-Ultimate Boo, and SSj Vegito is MONSTROUSLY more powerful than ULTIMATE Boo who is a step ahead of Semi-Ultimate Boo. The process here is simply like complicated Mathematics broken down into a simple equation, we had to convert SSj1 Gogeta's power to match Buu's power, and now that it has been done, I think the winner here is obvious.

Vegito FTW.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #30
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Wall of text win. Vegito in base rapes Gogeta in SSJ.
Rep for wall of text win.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #31
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

no lie i heard this comment before very detailed points but you still cant judge a character of what we seen for 2 minutes
Old 05-08-2011, 09:26 AM   #32
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no lie i heard this comment before very detailed points but you still cant judge a character of what we seen for 2 minutes
if thats all we've seen then thats all you can use....

Old 05-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #33
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

This is my brother debating forgive his ignorance we share an account so yea, but i think vegito wins cuz off patara
Old 05-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #34
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
There is a user called Necifix on another forum. He made good explanation about Vegito vs Gogeta:

Old Kai did state that the Potara fusion is superior to the Metamaro fusion dance, it was, also, however, permanent. If you took out the 30 minute thing with the dance and pitted them together, it'd be a little odd. Normal Vegito never fought Super Boo with Goten/Trunks/Ultimate Gohan/Piccolo absorbed, he immediately transformed to SSj1 (in the Manga). SSj1 Vegito was just overkill. Gogeta could easily handle Janemba. Janemba was a bit stronger than a SSj3. Ultimate Gohan, who was absorbed, was substantially more powerful than a SSj3.

To deduce this more, SSj3 Gotenks and SSj3 Goku must be paired together in a fight. Gotenks is much stronger than Goku, as Goku stated himself. Goku said, however, that, "he is no match for Buu".

If SSj3 Goku was "no match for Buu" and Janemba was only a bit stronger than SSj3 Goku, but was easily killed by SSj Gogeta since he was weaker by a huge margin, we have to calculate this even further. The gap between SSj3 and SSj4 is huge, very very huge, you may not think it is though, so we have a lot of ground work to go here. I'm pretty sure if Gogeta was in his normal form and fought Janemba the result would be the same, albeit he'd be a ****-load weaker. It would be sort of like Super Vegito vs Super Buu w/ Ultimate Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Piccolo absorbed. If Janemba was only a bit stronger than a SSj3, then the result of him fighting Buu in the state he was previously mentioned in would result in imminent death.

If you were to plan out a table, it would go like this (as of now)

Gogeta (Normal Form) > Gotenks SSj3 >>> Janemba (Final Form) > Goku SSj3 >= (roughly) SSj Gotenks > Janemba (1st Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta > SSj Goku >= SSj Vegeta

Why wasn't Vegito or SSj1 Gogeta put on there? Simply put, we aren't done yet.

Let's do another fight to break this down, shall we? Ultimate Gohan vs Final Form Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan is substantially stronger than SSj3 Goku/Gotenks. Ultimate Gohan was MUCH weaker than Buu w/ SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo (Goten and Trunks were not broken apart at the time of Gohan fighting him), he didn't touch Buu once, and Buu was surprised when Gohan merely got out of one of his attacks. Super Buu himself was weaker than a SSj3 Gotenks (by a bit), but, with SSj3 Gotenks and Piccolo added in he had brains and a lot of power, he was overwhelmingly more powerful than Ultimate Gohan like SSj Gogeta was to Janemba.

Anyways, we'll get back to Ultimate Gohan vs Janemba. As previously said, Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than any SSj3, a SSj3 was almost on par with Final Form Janemba. So, obviously, this would place Ultimate Gohan to be substantially more powerful than Final Form Janemba. The gap between Ultimate Gohan and Janemba would be quite large, large enough for Ultimate Gohan to finish him off in a minute or two and sustain very little to no damage, sort of like USSj Vegeta vs Semi-Perfect Cell, but not quite as wide as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba.

Janemba would be easily finished by both Ultimate Gohan and SSj Gogeta, so you know who I'm pairing next. This would be quite the match, but, SSj Gogeta would win. Why? An SSj3 is no match for Ultimate Buu (as we'll call him from now on to avoid naming all the people he's absorbed). Janemba is a bit stronger than an SSj3, but not overwhelmingly so, so he'd be no match as well, and Ultimate Gohan was substantially more powerful than a SSj3, but was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu (with SSj3 Gotenks/Piccolo), since Janemba is no match for Semi-Ultimate Buu, and neither is an SSj3, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker than Semi-Ultimate Buu, then...

Gogeta in SSj1 was so much more powerful than Janemba Final Form that a direct hit to the face did absolutely nothing, his speed and power was overwhelming to Janemba. Since Janemba is nothing compared to Semi-Ultimate Buu, and Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker, and as my previous observations stated it would still take Ultimate Gohan a minute or two to finish Janemba off and it only took Gogeta a few moments, then points lead to Gogeta in SSj1 to be a bit stronger than Ultimate Gohan, since Ultimate Gohan was significantly weaker then Semi-Ultimate Buu, then SSj1 Gogeta would fit snuggly at a radius of on par to a bit stronger than Semi-Ultimate Buu.

Since we've dug down this all and calculated SSj1 Gogeta's power to be roughly that of Semi-Ultimate Buu, then we must calculate SSj1 Vegito's. Super Vegito was *A LOT* more powerful than Ultimate Buu , who is a step above Semi-Ultimate Buu or SSj1 Gogeta's equivalent, then... well, isn't it obvious? Ultimate Buu was getting his ***** kicked, SSj1 Vegito was just overkill, SSj1 Vegito's gap in power was as huge if not huger as SSj Gogeta vs Janemba Final Form's power. Since this is true, the table is complete.

SSj1 Vegito >>>>> Normal Vegito >? (? Because he never fought Ultimate Buu) Ultimate Buu >>>>> SSj Gogeta >= Semi-Ultimate Buu > Ultimate Gohan > SSj3 Gotenks >>> Janemba (Final Form) > SSj3 Goku > Janemba (First Form) > SSj2 Goku >= SSj2 Vegeta.

SSj Vegito vs SSj Gogeta would be overkill, SSj Vegito would have this easily.

Super Vegito fended off Ultimate Boo with only his legs and not even at full power and STILL was injuring him, he even kicked the crap out of him as CANDY. If SSj Gogeta is equivalent to (roughly) Semi-Ultimate Boo, and SSj Vegito is MONSTROUSLY more powerful than ULTIMATE Boo who is a step ahead of Semi-Ultimate Boo. The process here is simply like complicated Mathematics broken down into a simple equation, we had to convert SSj1 Gogeta's power to match Buu's power, and now that it has been done, I think the winner here is obvious.

Vegito FTW.
guess this threads over but i still think between gogeta vs vegito.vegito will win but not as easy as this it will be a very fought battle
Old 05-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #35
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

old kai said potara>fusion
vegeto wins
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #36
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Lock this down and send it to the Graveyard.
Final Ruling:
Super Vegito def. Super Gogeta

Spoiler:

Old 05-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #37
ss5
Freshmen Academy Student

ss5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Vegito OBVIOUSLY destroys Gogeta.