Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #161
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari
Default Re: OTL: UnDeAd Hikari (3-0) vs. kunoichifan102 (1-2)

ugh...I wanna say sweethearts so bad now... >.> damn you maik, I can't figure this one out... =(

60000 for C
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UnDeAd Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #162
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

A M E R I C A ' S ll S _ I _ E _ E A R _ S

UnDeAd: 134729 DP
kfan: 26399 9 letters used

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #163
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

100 for O? I think I got this...kinda.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #164
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

No O.

A M E R I C A ' S ll S _ I _ E _ E A R _ S

UnDeAd: 134629 DPO

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #165
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

your probably laughing, that I cant guess this >.> damn you to the attic.
uh, 5 for H

Old 05-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #166
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Hehe.

A M E R I C A ' S ll S _ I _ E H E A R _ S

UnDeAd: 134679 DPO

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #167
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

Maik, why you do this to meh?? >.<

5 for w

I probably know the song too... I hate you...<3

Old 05-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #168
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

No W.

A M E R I C A ' S ll S _ I _ E H E A R _ S

UnDeAd: 134674 DPOW

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #169
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

-_- 5 for u.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #170
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

A M E R I C A ' S ll S U I _ E H E A R _ S

UnDeAd: 134679 DPOW

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #171
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

you've gotta be kidding me...I just died over here..like, I threw a fit... I despise you...I loath you... you are cruel beyond belief. Maik...why?

30000 for America's Suithearts.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #172
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I knows it

EDIT - Too late xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #173
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

shut up, I knows it too, I just had it different. suithearts, sweethearts.. lay off >.>

Old 05-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #174
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

You spelled Suitehearts wrong.

You forgot the first E.

Oh well.

UnDead wins 164681 to 26499.

YouTube:

YouTube:
src="
Old 05-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #175
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

I still despise you... -_-
but I keep my streak, I was worried there.