Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default What are the 6 Paths?

Chapter 510 Page 12:
"I am Uchiha Madara!The Man who obtained Senju Hashirama's Powers!
Two of the Six Paths are now one being!"

Well if he says it like that doesn't it sound as if these "Path's" are all Humans?

The 3rd is Nagato.
Page 16 of the same Chapter.

As for the 4th:
I believe I might be right to say Shisui.
Hence his Note:
"I cannot walk out the "Path" any further."

There is no way it's a coincidence that Madara talks of 6 Paths as well as Shisui.
Especially when Madara was after his Eye.

So what are the Paths?
People?

Let's see 4 of them:
Hashirama
Madara
Nagato
Shisui

Everything leads to the Sage.
So the other 2 must as well.

Or are they just the Powers?

Hashirama - Senju
Madara - Uchiha
Nagato - Rinnegan
Shisui - Special Sharingan

If I may theorize:
The Paths are needed for Madara to complete his Plan in becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

Perhaps it only works when he has all the traits of the Sage?

Thus making me wonder what or who the other Paths are.

One would most likely be Naruto especially since we saw his RM.
I doubt Kishi made him look like the Sage's silhouette for the Giggles.

If Naruto is one Sasuke is probably as well.
As in Ying and Yang.

Which makes me believe explains why Madara wants to bring Sasuke to extreme Darkness.

Sasuke is the Yin.
Naruto is the Yang.

Thus Madara would become the Sage at some point.
Uchiha + Senju
Rinnegan
Yin and Yang.

I only have yet to see how Shisui fits into this though one thing is certain:
His mysterious Death is such a Secret for a reason and I am sure when we find out it fits into the rest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: What are the 6 Paths?

mmmm.... I disagree. I think that the paths are something similar to this http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96035
Old 05-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Keeping my ideas short:

The Six Paths are almost certainly people. I believe that because the only confirmed Paths have sought peace, a Path is a person who tried to achieve world peace after the Sage died. I think Madara knows about the Paths because the Sage wrote a prophecy or prediction about them on the tablet that he passed down onto the Uchiha. I theorize that the Sixth Path is prophecized to have all powers of the first five and be the one to finally achieve world peace, as Rikudo had intended. Madara believes he is the Sixth Path, which is why he's collecting their powers.

Much of it's theory and speculation, mostly from a theory I posted on it a while ago. I could elaborate but I don't feel like writing a Wall of Text at the moment.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Keeping my ideas short:

The Six Paths are almost certainly people. I believe that because the only confirmed Paths have sought peace, a Path is a person who tried to achieve world peace after the Sage died. I think Madara knows about the Paths because the Sage wrote a prophecy or prediction about them on the tablet that he passed down onto the Uchiha. I theorize that the Sixth Path is prophecized to have all powers of the first five and be the one to finally achieve world peace, as Rikudo had intended. Madara believes he is the Sixth Path, which is why he's collecting their powers.

Much of it's theory and speculation, mostly from a theory I posted on it a while ago. I could elaborate but I don't feel like writing a Wall of Text at the moment.
Can you give me the link?

Last edited by JazzJunkie4; 05-05-2011 at 03:53 PM.
JazzJunkie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
Tensa Zangetsu
Apprentice Genin

Tensa Zangetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I guess that makes sense, never really thought about it that though.
Tensa Zangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I can, but I actually made two threads on it, and combined my seperate theories just now. There are things in both I disagree with and would like to change. I'll write a new thread later if I have the time.

First (Focuses on confirmed paths, prophecy, and ninja world/SotSP Background)
Second (Focuses on Paths to Peace, Madara's reason for collecting their powers)
Old 05-05-2011, 03:58 PM   #7
Tensa Zangetsu
Apprentice Genin

Tensa Zangetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll look at your new thread whenever you may uh...post it I guess, I'm really too lazy to look at both now so I'll just wait.
Tensa Zangetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:05 PM   #8
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All I know is the uzumaki and senju when together make up three of the six paths
because the youngest son who inherited the sages body lifeforce and yang divided his power and gave the senju the body and yang and gave the uzumaki the lifeforce to protect the power of the sage from his older brother and his descendants the uchiha who inherited the other three paths the eyes chakra and yin those are the six paths.
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Keeping my ideas short:

I'm not sure if I understand completely. So if your theory is right.......Danzo was a path?
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:05 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
I'm not sure if I understand completely. So if your theory is right.......Danzo was a path?
Not necessarily. The desire to create peace is simply something that the Paths named so far have in common. A Path is a person who wants peace, but a person who wants peace isn't a Path. It's like the relationship between a rectangle and a square. What seperates a Path from any ordinary person who desires peace, such as Hanzo, could simply be an inheretance of one of the Sage's powers, or the actual achievement of peace to some degree before one dies. (Hashirama's actions led to an era of much greater peace than before, and Nagato's actions restored peace to the Leaf after he had destroyed it. He brought peace to the Rain as well, if only for a brief time.)

Danzo could be a Path, but he neither achieved peace before he died nor truly inherited any power of the Sage's. If inheriting one of the Sage's powers is a requirement, and Nagato has the Rinnegan because of Madara, that can be explained by saying Nagato inherited the Rinnegan from Madara, even though they aren't related.

What's officially known about the Paths is obscure, so this theory is subject to being incorrect.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It sounds like you may be going the right direction tho. I'm more baffled by the 6 paths thing than anything in the manga. I can't wait till Kishi makes sense of it.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
mmmm.... I disagree. I think that the paths are something similar to this http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96035
a LINK??!?

lol, actually that makes sense too, im confused by this too, but ill just wait until its announced... wait ntil they tell the zetsu is obito!!! or at least part of him is obito o-O

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #13
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I only know 2
#1...Standing on the outside looking in
#2...Sitting inside looking out

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:38 AM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97491

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote