Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 05-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Secret Rinnegan/Sharingan Power

Okay, I'm going to be brief. So madara plans to seal the juubi within himself and use it's power to do you know what. However, I think that pulling this off requires something a little extra than pnj. I believe that the rinnegan and sharingan are what will enable madara to controll the juubi. Doesn't any one find it odd that the sharingan has a specific connection with controlling the kyubi, and that it looks like the inside of the juubi's eye? Also, the origins of the rinnegan are still unclear, however, I bet that it also helped the sage control the juubi somehow (even if it too was a byproduct) and madara knows this. So basically, the reason why madara needed the sharingan AND rinnegan was not just to power up, but to be able to control the juubi. Anyone agree?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Secret Rinnegan/Sharingan Power

Thats easy - When the Sage became the Juubi host he also gain the eyes of the juubi. At the time of his death, and when he split the Juubi the eye also split into two separate eyes. The Rinnegan & Sharingan. To gain control of the Juubi eye again Madara must have the right accessories needed: Sharingan & Rinnegan. Yeah its 2:21 in the morning and this just came from the top of my head. Sorry if I sound dumb right now
Old 05-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Thats easy - When the Sage became the Juubi host he also gain the eyes of the juubi. At the time of his death, and when he split the Juubi the eye also split into two separate eyes. The Rinnegan & Sharingan. To gain control of the Juubi eye again Madara must have the right accessories needed: Sharingan & Rinnegan. Yeah its 2:21 in the morning and this just came from the top of my head. Sorry if I sound dumb right now
sounds good to me!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Really? If the Sharingan could control the other tailed beasts then this theory would be solid
Old 05-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Really? If the Sharingan could control the other tailed beasts then this theory would be solid
Yes, The Sharingan Can Control Other Tailed Beast, For Example The Three Tails Turtle Was Easily Manipulated And Arrested By Tobi, Because He Possessed The Sharingan.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #6
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@Jazz.......sounds plausible. I can't agree with you tho, on the grounds that your theory kind of contradicts my Rinnegan/Sharingan origin theory.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95251

Anyway, great theory as usual.
^red.
You may want to respell that.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
@Jazz.......sounds plausible. I can't agree with you tho, on the grounds that your theory kind of contradicts my Rinnegan/Sharingan origin theory.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95251

Anyway, great theory as usual.
Well, I agree that the sharingan came from the juubi. I deffinately would bet on that, the only thing I am unsure of is whether or not the rinnegan is also a byproduct. For example, in naruto's new kyubbi mode his eyes are different than before when he had the will and chakara together. They are just red and have no fox characterisics. So, this could mean the rinnegan might be a byproduct of the juubi's chakara rather than the juubi's will. Though I am also content with the rinnegan being the sage's own power. The main point is that together with the sharingan it somehow allows him to control the juubi.
Old 05-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #8
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/enters deep thought. hmmmmmmmm....I see.
^red.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Yes, The Sharingan Can Control Other Tailed Beast, For Example The Three Tails Turtle Was Easily Manipulated And Arrested By Tobi, Because He Possessed The Sharingan.
No, Yagura was controlled not the beast.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #10
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

^correct. There is no evidence that any of the other beast can be manipulated by Sharingan. There is also no evidence that they can't.
^red.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #11
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, Yagura was controlled not the beast.
naa...i meant when He and Deidara captured three tails in the Yuukimaru/Guren episode (filler)

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

if it's not in the manga it's not relevant. . Fillers are unreliable. And I know you knew that somebody was about to say that, so I just decided to be that guy.
^red.