Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
PcolaTy
Ninja Academy Student

PcolaTy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Uzumaki Clan special

We all know about the Kakashi chronicles about the young life of Kakashi Hatake. But who all would like the idea of a chronicles on the Uzumaki clan created my Masashi Kishimoto, from when it was founded, through the destruction of it and its village. And the main characters for like ten episodes I gues would be for the first ten be Mito Uzumaki and how she help the first Hokage defeat madara and see how she sealed the Kyuubi into her self, and the last five episodes focusing on Kushina Uzumaki from her arrival into Konoha, through her life with Minato, and end at her death protecting Naruto. Through the Uzumaki chronicles, it would be revealed to us how the Uzumaki clan was wiped out, how strong their clan was, and if tehy had a special kekki Genki.
PcolaTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:20 AM   #2
Roosevelt
Academy Graduate

Roosevelt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Uzumaki Clan special

I would:P

They must tell us sooner or later. Eighter theyll do what you said or Naruto will be told by someone
Roosevelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ya. thatd be awesome..some history behind the uzumaki clan

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #4
Riku-
Freshmen Academy Student

Riku- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Idk if it was a Kekki Genki but i believe i read somewhere that the clan was feared for its power with sealing jutsu and that they were able to seal the 9 tails and such, which eventually ended up being the reason for its destruction
Riku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
PcolaTy
Ninja Academy Student

Well, we do know that Kushina did talk a little about the Uzumaki clan, but she did not go all the way into it. I do hope they tell us a little about it though. Also, if there are any Uzumaki clan members still alive, because after Nagato died, that left only Naruto as the last known Uzumaki.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:41 AM   #6
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto is the last Uzumaki by name. Remember Tsunade's grandmother, Mito, was an Uzumaki as well meaning she carries the DNA.

And I wonder if Nagato knew if he had any relatives around the place. He might know something
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
Tsubaki Steve,
Ninja Academy Student

Tsubaki Steve, is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aw i was just about to post a thread similar to this
I too want to know more of the Uzimaki clan namely what was special about them
All I know of is that red hair is a trade mark of their clan
But yeah I wonder if they had a kekkei genki or special jutsu that set them apart from other clans would be interesting

I think they should do a seperate chronicle series showing the Uzimaki clan the Namikaze clan and any others with an interesting history
I say Namikaze because Minato was brilliant, he must have got it from someone

Nobody can do that through sheer effort alone...this boy is truly a genius!

GO LEE GO!!!
Tsubaki Steve, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:03 AM   #8
hnl
Genin

hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!hnl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Would also be interesting if if it would end with showing some of descendants of the Uzumakis spread around the shinobi world...

I guess we would see Tsunade, Naruto, Nagato (if he is getting revived - he could possibly revive himself using the Outer Path) and Karin.
hnl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #9
silv67co
Freshmen Academy Student

silv67co is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcolaTy View Post
Well, we do know that Kushina did talk a little about the Uzumaki clan, but she did not go all the way into it. I do hope they tell us a little about it though. Also, if there are any Uzumaki clan members still alive, because after Nagato died, that left only Naruto as the last known Uzumaki.
Karin is a member of the uzumaki clan i think...
silv67co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #10
Mischievous1709
Academy Graduate

Mischievous1709 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Karin was mentioned because of her red hair she was a part of thenuzumaki clan so we don't have a background on her either or Naruto's mum

Destruction awaits for all who read this
THIS HAPPENS
SPLASH
Mischievous1709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #11
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcolaTy View Post
Also, if there are any Uzumaki clan members still alive, because after Nagato died, that left only Naruto as the last known Uzumaki.
Whoa...What? Nagato was an Uzumaki?
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
ichirakuramen
Apprentice Genin

ichirakuramen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to ichirakuramen

at least according to tobi, he is a descendant
Old 08-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Crowler
Freshmen Academy Student

Crowler is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Karin may be Naruto's sister :P
Crowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The Uzumaki's do not have a Kekki Genki. They have more of a trait/special skill

- willpower/stamina
- sealing jutsu

Those are what they are known/feared for
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wow. i also posted in this thread back then.

but ya. i would like to see the other remaining uzumakis

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #16
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Marionette View Post
Naruto is the last Uzumaki by name. Remember Tsunade's grandmother, Mito, was an Uzumaki as well meaning she carries the DNA.

And I wonder if Nagato knew if he had any relatives around the place. He might know something
Naruto isn't the only one left
remember what Kabuto said!

Karin is also an Uzumaki

edit: I really like the idea! We need to see the backgrounds more thoroughly...
Since we don't know it well ...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #17
PcolaTy
Ninja Academy Student

After the latest manga chapters reveling that the last upgrade to the sharingan is the Rinnegan, several things do not appear to be right with how it is perceived as an Uchiha kekki genkai. First of all, we all know that Nagato had the Rinnengan and activated it when he was young to protect his friends, with the side affect of crippling himself. However, Tobi(Obito) said that he gave Nagato the Rinnegan and I believe that I have a theory to explain how he gained it, and how it is related to the Uchiha clan.

We all know that the Sage of Six Paths had two children, both who would later found the Uchiha and Senju clans and both in inherited the Sages special attributes, the Sengu having his physical endurance, and the Uchiha getting a weaker version of the Sages eyes.

My theory is that perhaps the Sage had a third child (sex unknown; possibility female) who inherited his full ocular powers along with his stamina and endurance and that child went on to Found the Uzumaki clan. My reasoning behind this initial theory is that according to the legend, both the Senju and Uchiha clans are cousin clans who hail from a single founder, the Sage, and the Uzumaki are distant relatives of the Senju which means they are also distant relatives of the Uchiha as well. I believe that it was this knowledge that eventually lead to the Uzumaki clan massacre, which I believe very well could of been planed by Madara to get revenge against both Mito and her husband. Furthermore, it could be possible that someone in the Uzumaki clan could of had the Rinnegan activated and was destroying the enemy armies until Madara himself appeared on the battlefield on defeated this warrior and stole his eyes to transplant into him at a future date, hence where Obito fits into the picture.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:04 AM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I am just interested of Nagato ! He is the most interesting Uzumaki
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #19
Desert Sage
Ninja Academy Student

Desert Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Desert Sage

^ Very much so. he and Naruto do eerily share very much the same goal, albeit by very opposite means. quit indicative of sharing a common source.
Desert Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #20
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I highly think that the Uzumaki Clan was the ancestral clan of the Sage of the Six Paths and I bet there will be more Sages out there like what I said previsiouly ( so sorry about my spelling).
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote