Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #81
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

crystalblade13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto vs Ichigo

kakuzu: nothing besides lightning (because of elemental advantage) ever scratched kakuzus iron skin. it was hard enough to ounch down a massive locked iron gate. last i checked, iron>rock.

high tailed kyuubi forms:ichigo has never shown the ability to cut diamond with his sword, diamond if far harder to cut than hills.

madara: he may have a chanze if he waits till' the instance the sword passes through him and follows up by sucking ichigo into his face. not sure if madara's reactions are good enough though

orochimaru: yes, he did it after being cut in half by the 4 tails.

itachis susanoo has the shield, sasuke's doesnt.

gedo has pwerfull aoe attacks. ichigo cant dodge a huge 360 degree blast raduis.

you made good points though.

" I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!!! " - light yagami
.___
(>_<) I'll have the Samehada just you wait!!
/----\ Put this on your siggy if you love Suigetsu.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #82
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Yes I do because he doesn't have chakra points and he has massive durability. Shikai Ichigo could total Narutoverse including Gedo Mazo.

nothing ichigo has shown can beat gedo mazo outside of fgt, but that causes him to lose his powers. did you see how big and durable that thing was? it took a giant butterfly punch, didnt budge and counter attacked. butterfly punch in part one by a weaker, not giant choji leveled part of a forest.

also, nothing ichigo has can put out mountain samwhich damage, which did nothing to gedo mazo.

.___
Old 05-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #83
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblade13 View Post
kakuzu: nothing besides lightning (because of elemental advantage) ever scratched kakuzus iron skin. it was hard enough to ounch down a massive locked iron gate. last i checked, iron>rock.
try to put an iron sword through a huge boulder and see if that theroy stands up
high tailed kyuubi forms:ichigo has never shown the ability to cut diamond with his sword, diamond if far harder to cut than hills.
neither has orchimaru, or are you going to take that statement at face value
madara: he may have a chanze if he waits till' the instance the sword passes through him and follows up by sucking ichigo into his face. not sure if madara's reactions are good enough though
so far ichigo bankai ichigo has shown much faster feats than madara

itachis susanoo has the shield, sasuke's doesnt.
yet kirin (hill buster)broke it
you made good points though.
gracias
orange again
Old 05-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #84
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
nothing ichigo has shown can beat gedo mazo outside of fgt, but that causes him to lose his powers. did you see how big and durable that thing was? it took a giant butterfly punch, didnt budge and counter attacked. butterfly punch in part one by a weaker, not giant choji leveled part of a forest.

also, nothing ichigo has can put out mountain samwhich damage, which did nothing to gedo mazo.
Ichigo can fly and outspeeds Gedo Mazo, spamming it with gt and slices it up the middle. Ichigo that was barely a Shinigami took out a Menos Grande in a single hit which matches up in size with Gedo Mazo along with durability in the sense of the butterfly punch and mountain sandwich. Now Shikai Ichigo is atleast 10x the power he was at that time. He can take Gedo Mazo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #85
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

kirin never broke itachi's shield.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #86
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Ichigo still owns Naruto with Bankai. :P

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #87
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

yes, but current ichigo gets raped.

anyway, i'm sure once rikudo mode gets a real battle, naruto may even stand a chance against the old ichigo.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #88
Seven

Awards Showcase

Not fgt Ichigo, never will he ever ever stand a chance against him.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #89
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

sure he will, if he dodged that forms only attack, he wins. i dont see why everyone on the battlegrounds seem to do everything in their power to prove that the naruto verse is weak compared to other verses-when it's been pretty strong ever since pains invasion.

naruto could get stronger than ichigo-if he gets minato's teleportation and can spam menacing balls ichigo would likely lose.

.___

Last edited by crystalblade13; 05-07-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #90
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sure he will, if he dodged that forms only attack, he wins. i dont see why everyone on the battlegrounds seem to do everything in their power to prove that the naruto verse is weak compared to other verses-when it's been pretty strong ever since pains invasion.

naruto could get stronger than ichigo-if he gets minato's teleportation and can spam menacing balls ichigo would likely lose.
For one ftg requires more prep than Naruto can handle for use. Ichigo casually took a city buster explosion with minor injury and Ichigo can go above Hypersonic speeds in fgt.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #91
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

he didnt move in fgt, he just stood still and did one attack, that got rid of all of his powers.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #92
Seven

Awards Showcase

No, fgt reffers to Ichigo with the long hair, no Mugetsu.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #93
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

ahhh, i thought it was only the final attack, due to the fact that that attack is called final getsuga tensho. lol.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #94
Seven

Awards Showcase

Yep, so when Naruto never gets to that speed and gets owned in a video game cross over, imma laugh at him. lol

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #95
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

well the hst arent even that strong of verses, but the narutoverse is the only one where someone could do alot of damage with a gun. guns are in OP, but unless theyre haki bullets its not doing a thing to high-low tiers+
Old 05-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #96
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

you really think that cnorwood? as soon as a human started to bring out the gun he'd be speed blitzed before he fired by anyone chuunin level or above. hell, even konohamaru (a genin) would bunshin feint a normal person who had a gun.

.___
Old 05-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #97
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you really think that cnorwood? as soon as a human started to bring out the gun he'd be speed blitzed before he fired by anyone chuunin level or above. hell, even konohamaru (a genin) would bunshin feint a normal person who had a gun.
bushin would dissapear off of 1 bullet, hell kishi said it himself that guns>kunai. and alot of chunin level ninjas have trouble dodging kunai
Old 05-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #98
Seven

Awards Showcase

Not to mention that even most low tier hst can move at supersonic speed.

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #99
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Not to mention that even most low tier hst can move at supersonic speed.
most naruto characters cant move at super sonic speed, only high tier+.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #100
crystalblade13
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
bushin would dissapear off of 1 bullet, hell kishi said it himself that guns>kunai. and alot of chunin level ninjas have trouble dodging kunai
if a regular person tried to pull a gun in the narutoverse this would happen:
ch 80, pg 16, bottom panel.

pretty much anyone at kakashi's level and above are supersonic-and thats a lot of people. not to mention some that arent can teleport.

not to mention that speed doesnt help much when the narutoverse has a giant super powered immortal army (kabuto's army).

.___