Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Tsuade to die. Again. Here's more.

Long story short, the Hokage and Raikage are both going out to stop Bee and Naruto.

Without someone controlling everything they put Shikaku in charge.

Not only has Shikaku proven that he's intelligent and logical, it's not the first time that he's been put in charge of choice making in the village.

Basically he's like a prophet.

Kishi ALMOST made him the Hokage once.

Possible foreshadowing? I think so.

Now, he's being put in charge again, while, ironically, Tsunade is leaving the safety of the HQ.

My guess is that Tsunade's going to run into Dan and he's going to end up killing her.

Just a thought.

And Shikaku's going to be the new Hokage. Hopefully Kishi doesn't pull a Danzo on us and kill Shikaku after ten minutes of him being Hokage. Only other person who might be Hokage is Kakashi but he's fighting the seven swordsmen of the mist right now and Kishi ditched him which I still wanna read.

So yeah. Tsunade dies and Shikaku is going to be Hokage.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tsuade to die. Again. Here's more.

even if tsunade does die i dought he be turned into the hokage he is just in charge of HQ right now that doesn't make him into hokage even if tsunade died. emergency back hokage yes but not the official hokage. all the kage have gone to battle now. clearly shikaku was there because they needed someone who was like a kage and very highly intelligent and strategic and powerful. shikaku is basically back up. I think he knew this was coming. he only temporary leader.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

But not if Tsunade dies.

Think of it like our government today.

If our president were to be killed by someone right now, who would take his place? The presidential spot would go to the vice president. Who chose the vice president? The president. Meaning that Obama chose Biden and now he's going to lead if Obama is dead. Right? If you follow me keep reading because this is about to sound really nerdy because I'm actually comparing it to our government in the real world. Wow, I can't believe I'm comparing Naruto to the real world situations. And who said cartoons don't teach you things. :P

So that means that since Shikaku was chosen by Raikage and approved by Tsunade, he's likely going to be the Hokage. Permanently. Until he dies.

If memory serves me, the vice president remains in office until the correct date of the next election. That means that Shikaku is there for life.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

He wasn't chosen as Vice Hokage? He was chosen to hold down the fort. I mean, by your logic he could be Vice Raikage as well, since Raikagee chose him xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

He was put in charge of the HQ as well.

Not really because he's not in Kumogakure or whatever village Ei/A is in
Old 04-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #6
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I refuse to even consider it!

Though if I had to pick someone to replace Tsunade, it'd be Shikaku. Both are in my top five. :3
Old 04-30-2011, 08:27 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
He was put in charge of the HQ as well.

Not really because he's not in Kumogakure or whatever village Ei/A is in
Which is what I meant by 'hold down the fort'. It's an expression? xD

And? If they're gonna choose a Vice Hokage, where's the Vice Raikage?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If Tsunade runs into Dan she'll win. On top of the fact that going off only what we know they can do, Tsunade already has the upper hand, Dan has been dead for years while Tsunade has had considerable time to improve her skills, and she already knows most everything Dan could do. In addition, through their talks, Tsunade could simply put Dan at peace and release his soul. It's not that hard considering. Honestly, no offense, but I think you just want to see Tsunade die (for whatever reason) and are trying to find a way to say it'll happen using the events in recent chapters.

As for who would be Hokage if she somehow died, Kakashi and Shikamaru have both recieved more foreshadowing at becoming Hokage than Shikaku. Shikaku was actually about to nominate Kakashi when Danzo suddenly proclaimed himself the best possible choice. Asuma, meanwhile, said Shikamaru has the capacity to become Hokage but he's too lazy. Shikaku doesn't have any intention to become Hokage. I doubt Tsunade will die, anyways.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Shikaku has already tried to nominate Kakashi when Tsunade was comatose. As such, everyone would probably keep him in mind should anything happen. It was probably pretty clear that eventually all the gokage's would be forced into battle, whether they liked it or not. In theory, Shizune could try to take down her Uncle, Dan...but it may be more plausible for Tsunade to do it. Also, as naruto is the main character who is striving to be the Hokage (throughout the whole series), eventually he would have to be made the Hokage somehow, unless he died before then. As the story centers around him, it seems Kakashi or Naruto would be the viable candidates...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #10
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm pretty sure Dan is already beaten.

It's more likely that Madara will kill her.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #11
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I hope Tsunade doesn't get killed. I don't want the last remaining of the Legendary Sanin to be dead...

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:44 AM   #12
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What if Naruto is going to be the Hokage?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In the newest chapter I believe we see Dan lying down unconscious, he's about to be sealed by random ninja using the Cloth Sealing Technique iirc.

Tsunade may die, but it wont be to Dan. It'll be by Madara. Or a strong Edo Tensei.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:25 AM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
What if Naruto is going to be the Hokage?!!
I doubt it.

Naruto won't be in the Village at the time and it seems he's too inexperienced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
In the newest chapter I believe we see Dan lying down unconscious, he's about to be sealed by random ninja using the Cloth Sealing Technique iirc.

Tsunade may die, but it wont be to Dan. It'll be by Madara. Or a strong Edo Tensei.
EAT MY SHORTS!
Old 05-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #15
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I doubt it.

Naruto won't be in the Village at the time and it seems he's too inexperienced.

EAT MY SHORTS!
I like shorts shorts
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:35 AM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think Mizu, Rai and Tsuck will all fight Black Zetsu. Madara does want them kept out of his way. I am sure Blacky can arrange for this to happen in some way. Tsuchi and Gaara are fighting the past Kages. Seems like Madara is free and clear to go directly after Bee and Naruto.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I bet you Kakashi is going to fly out of nowhere because Kishi forgot he was fighting.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:40 AM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As long as he flying on the back of Sai Shaft's bird. >>

Sakura can come too, I guess.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:44 AM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

YES. Yes Sakura needs to die as well. And Tenten. And Choji although I hate to say it. >_>
Old 05-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #20
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So... when Tsunade dies is she going to come back under the Kabuto's reign?

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote