Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Judious
Banned

Judious has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Jozu 2 strongest in power

I was curious if an update has ever been done on Jozu's tossing of the iceberg calculation beyond its initial OBD appearance when Chapter 554 was first released?

IIRC, the initial analysis only looked to calculate the weight of the iceberg itself and apply no other factors (such as the actual strength required to throw the iceberg the way Jozu did). Much later, when the Luffy hill-toss feat was dual-calculated by EM and Genyosai, they took into account the speed and the distance necessary for Luffy to perform his feat, and got an impressive figure range of 13 to 19 million tons-force. However, Jozu's feat certainly looks far more impressive and I am confident that we can obtain a new figure for the One Piece top-tiers to run off by.

Unfortunately, I am quite out of my league with even fairly basic calculations, so I would greatly appreciate if a poster would spare their time and be able to look into this oft-mentioned feat and deliver some finalised calculations.
Judious is offline   Reply With Quote