Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #81
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: KHR Character: Athena Aspasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Yeah forest flames is a bad ass flame. 2 in one with that flame
I was the only user of them.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #82
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Same here with Glacier.

Beside Kazzy stole my idea.
I was also one fo teh first active mist flame user if not the first only bacon might have used them actively before me.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #83
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

looks in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:45 PM   #84
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeAd Hikari View Post
After I first joined, I started watching it, but I didn't get very far.
Start at 20-26 then 34-65 then 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
I guess so. o.o

Your grammar turned bad, are you using your Iphone again?

Thanx, that's surprisingly nice of you. O.o
I'm using on hand. My girls passed out on my other arm. So I don't care so much when using one hand XD

Eh I just don't want this verse to be lame like kaz so I'm just helping u be ur strongest so u have fun and are fun to have around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #85
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
I'm using on hand. My girls passed out on my other arm. So I don't care so much when using one hand XD

Eh I just don't want this verse to be lame like kaz so I'm just helping u be ur strongest so u have fun and are fun to have around
I found after ep 6 to skip to ep 20. e.e

D'awww. How sweet and probably uncomfortable. xD

And that's where the war between y'all and the Scelto comes in. o.o
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:13 AM   #86
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Since when is a slaughter considered a war?

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:53 AM   #87
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

/Yawns

Yeah she is going to start trouble within the Scelto
Old 04-30-2011, 09:44 AM   #88
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I won't try to, but you know it's going to happen. I just don't want to get involved. I going to stay in the shadows for now, to watch. o.o

Slaughter=War=Death

=/

Lax, I don't wanna know what you're thinking. -.-
Old 04-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #89
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Lololol Lax. Your plan sucks. Just sayin. Also, I read what you said. And I curb you in every verse. What's the record now.

7-0 me? Ohyeah. 7-0 me.

@brooke- He was trying to insult the scelto, even though we >>>> them.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #90
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Noctis: He is in the scelto. P:

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:11 AM   #91
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Noctis: He is in the scelto. P:
How is KG in the scelto? =/
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-30-2011, 10:11 AM   #92
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
How is KG in the scelto? =/
I think he thought you meant lax.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 04-30-2011, 10:11 AM   #93
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Nevermind! Through you were talking about Lax.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #94
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Thats if she will fight. She really isn't in the mood
Old 04-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #95
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Consider this, If you don't know my plan then how does it suck..

My Ash Flame would own the Steel Flame.
Well, it's gonna fail anyway.

Nope.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #96
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sure you do babe.
Nope. Cuz there's nasty thoughts in there, and I'd rather have a strap-on on myself all my life than to enter that diseaseful mind of yours.
I'll take your strap on though, since I know that's YOUR secret.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:29 AM   #97
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Jesus Christ
Old 04-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #98
Kazumi Saitama
Lady Debater

Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Kazumi Saitama has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to Kazumi Saitama

Lame.

Kazumi Saitama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:31 AM   #99
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazumi Saitama View Post
Lame.
/Is mad at you in RL
Old 04-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #100
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Kazzy thinks jesus is lame.
Grand Master Roleplayer