Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #221
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: KHR Character: Athena Aspasia

You can go wherever you want, Emo. You can move it to the Occhio Famiglia thread! xD
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #222
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

NO. >-> Don't move it there. Dev just wants to feel important.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #223
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah he does.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #224
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Cool character.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #225
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Place bets everyone, who will steal Athena away: Lone or Noctis
Old 05-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #226
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Hmmm. Good question. I've taken a special liking to you. And I'd like to continue our conversation.
Or you're just a stalker I'll have to be watching for when I find a place to stay until I'm allowed to go back. Good thing I don't have to.
*Her eyebrow was slightly cocked up*
Special liking is the same as special treatment. Don't start treating me like a princess. And I won't treat you like a prince. But I can see you being something of God worthiness. You sure don't act like it. I take it you've felt the hands of Lax too? Or maybe just you've felt hands trickle down your sides. Who knows, I don't. I'm not interested in love or whatever. *She shruged her shoulders and lightly pushed you out of her way, but even so, she was shyly smiling as she walked off*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
((Smart girl. >.>))

Lone watches everyone within the shadows.
Lone-kun~ You can come out. You know I don't bit- well sometimes. But still! Please come out.
*Her high pitched voice echoed this into the air around her, waiting*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
You can go wherever you want, Emo. You can move it to the Occhio Famiglia thread! xD
xD! Cuz you know, I wanna join y'all.

You guys are unfocusing me to try to counter Yori. O.o
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #227
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Most likely lone but maybe noctis will come with the steal. but right now shes sniffing lones butt lol

Sephiroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #228
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Yeah he does.
Dev-y is special. He's mysterious and calm and creative and cool. =3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenShocking LunarFang7 View Post
Cool character.
Thanx you Lunar. ^^
Old 05-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #229
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Place bets everyone, who will steal Athena away: Lone or Noctis
I'm betting noctis. no offense lone.
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #230
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
Or you're just a stalker I'll have to be watching for when I find a place to stay until I'm allowed to go back. Good thing I don't have to.
Special liking is the same as special treatment. Don't start treating me like a princess. And I won't treat you like a prince. But I can see you being something of God worthiness. You sure don't act like it. I take it you've felt the hands of Lax too? Or maybe just you've felt hands trickle down your sides. Who knows, I don't. I'm not interested in love or whatever. *She shruged her shoulders and lightly pushed you out of her way, but even so, she was shyly smiling as she walked off*

Lone-kun~ You can come out. You know I don't bit- well sometimes. But still! Please come out.

*Lones laughs and walks out of the shadows* That kinda made me laugh. And you know I can't avoid that beautiful voice.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #231
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
I'm betting noctis. no offense lone.
Thanks. =/

Old 05-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #232
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Thanks. =/
Sorry, he's just that much of a kiss-a.

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 05-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #233
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Whatever you say. *smiles*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #234
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
Sorry, he's just that much of a kiss-a.
It's cause I kickass.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #235
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

He said kiss-a Noctis. =/ Don't want you to get it confused or something.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #236
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Thanx you Lunar. ^^
No problem.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #237
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I know what he said. I corrected him.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 05-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #238
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Lones laughs and walks out of the shadows* That kinda made me laugh. And you know I can't avoid that beautiful voice.
How so? I was telling the truth. I do bite you when your arm gets too close to my face when you're trying to kick me.
*She laughed*
Old 05-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #239
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's cause I kickass.
you just keep telling yourself that.

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 05-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #240
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Whatever you say. *smiles*
Nah. I'm sometimes wrong. you have to correct me. I'm not treating you like a slave am I? *Athena turned around to face him and asked, kinda caring if she did or not.*