Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Our Opinion

This is religion, but we first need the time to explain our Christianity thouroughly.

Here. When we read the Bible, we expect. We read, and know. Here's how. OK. We read the Bible. We read of people doing something in such an impossible way and it ends up working.

Three wisemen.
One man.
One King.
Darius, delighted at Daniel's reading of his dream, decided to appoint him high up. The wisemen got jealous, so thery asked the king if they liked this new document. It stated that anyone that did not worship to King Darius would be thrown in the lion's den (doing this would eliminate Daniel.) So Daniel was thrown in, and God protected him that night, and when Darius thought that something was fishy, he knew the wisemen were behind it. Since Daniel's God had protected him, he decided to make everyone worship Daniel's God.

There was a shepherd.
There were eight or nine brothers, the shepherd being the youngest.
Then the enemy brought in the heaviest, tallest, and strongest man in the world. The shepherd's brothers cowered in fear. He took adivce from the Lord. He went after the Giant, Gioliath, and picked up a few rocks on the way. He was armored with armor and a slingshot. He took one look at the dude and used his slingshot to sling a rock at the dude's head. Goliath then falls over defeated.

Moses' men have been exiled to Egypt for 40 years because they didn't follow His orders to get to the Promised Land, Jericho. They finally go, and someone is protecting the wall of Jericho, ands they won't let Joshua and his men through. God tells the men to walk around the wall once every day for six days, and on the seventh day, they should walk around it seven times, and when they finish walking around it seven times, wait for the horns to blow, and scream as loud as possible. The wall will fall down. They did just that.

A man has many followers. Three follow him, but they don't worship them. Finally, he asks that all of the people come to a certain place at a certain time and swear that they worship him and him only or they will get thrown into a furnace. He is King Nebuchadnezzer. Anyway, Rackshack, Mishack, and Abednigo, the three men, tell Nebuchadnezzer that they worship their God and their God only. He gives them another chance, but again they refuse. So he has the furnace turned up seven times hotter than normal. So hot in fact, that the guards that were guarding the furnace were burnt to a crisp (they died) by the heat. So, he gets them thrown in. Now, Nebuchadnezzer is looking at the furnace from the ground, and his second-in-command aks, "How many men did we just have thrown in there?"
Nebby says, "Three." His second-in-command replies, "Well, there's four guys in there now. And one of them is REEEAL shiny." So, turns out God was in there protecting them from the fire for their belief in him.

Heaven is said to await all Christians when they die. It will be sooooo much better that we can't imagine. We'll live forever in peace and harmony. Don't you want to believe that? God wants us to believe. He's already given us many examples of His power, so he can do ANYTHING, imaginable and unimaginable. All of the other dudes from earlier believed in God and never died, so he expects us to believe we'll get to Heaven and we will. That's why.

BTW, u can move this Sticky. It's just I'm explaining why we think the way we do.
P.S. I feel like I was destined to write this message. Weird, huh?
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 04-28-2011 at 06:52 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle
Default Re: Our Opinion

Daniel and Moses are Jewish, Daniel's happens to be my favorite story next to Hadassah's. Also, I don't quite get your point.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #3
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Same here, what DEBATE is this, it seems more of a declaration to me

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This isn't really a debate unless you're just trying to incite people into a flame war.
I would say this either needs to be moved into off topic or just deleted.

By the way, being a Christian myself I've nothing wrong with you talking about Christianity* But still only debates should be in the debate section. This isn't a debate.

*for the record I also have no problem if you want to talk about Islam, Judiasm, Shintoism, Athesism, or whatever. Just keep it in the appropriate section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote