Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Madara's Rinnegan (SPOILER)

Ive been thinking about Madara's rinnegan and i came to a conclusion that it was an inheritance passeddown from The Sages elder son. what do you guys think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Madara's Rinnegan (SPOILER)

Or he took it from nagato like it said.

And showed.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-28-2011, 04:32 AM   #3
chidoriroar
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Or he took it from nagato like it said.

And showed.
he said that he gave them nagato himself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:50 AM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Which I doubt.

Or else nagato would have told naruto, or anyone else.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto'sRinnengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe he may know how to awaken the rinnengan or identify who is capable of awakening it. But he woul never have need his brothers MS if thus were true.
Naruto'sRinnengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:42 AM   #6
chidoriroar
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto'sRinnengan View Post
I believe he may know how to awaken the rinnengan or identify who is capable of awakening it. But he woul never have need his brothers MS if thus were true.
i dont get what your saying.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

Meaning that the rinnegan is not necessarily something that you just get it's not acquired by the coming of age or anything like that.although I only know of senju clan descendants having it. No one knows who has it or not. If Madara could see the rinnengan chakra in someone who hasn't awakened it yet, he might be able to awaken it for them by forcing them into a state of desperation. Nagato had his parents killed in front of him Madara could have orchestrated that to awaken it for him. And by so doing this neither would he be lieing about giving it to nagato or being honest by implying that he had the rinnengan.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
Cheezcake
Freshmen Academy Student

Cheezcake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Other than Nagato, The Sage is the only other person with a confirmed Rinnegan, so maybe it requires blood from both the Senju Clan and Uchiha Clan to awaken the rinnegan in a person. Since Madara knows Nagato was a descendant of the Uzumaki clan (who are related to the Senju) he might have implanted some of his own blood or genetics into Nagato to awaken the Rinnegan which is what he means by saying he gave Nagato the Rinnegan.
Cheezcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #9
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

Maybe. I still think it's not something that can just be induced. If it were that way then danzo should have had the rinnengan. Seeing as how he was genetically altered to have both senju and Uchiha blood. Also I think if this were tru there would have been a orochimaru test subject out there
Old 05-10-2011, 05:55 AM   #10
chidoriroar
Chunin

im saying that when he died his elder son took his eyes and it was passed down to madara

Old 05-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #11
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

His body would not have been aloud to be touched like that. But anyways Madara didn't have them earlier and it's not like anyone his age was alive when he got the rinnengan. So I find this theory highly unlikely. If their had been a rinnegan when Madara fought hashirama it wouldn't have been even close. Madara got the rinnengan as a result of nagato dying. The rinnegan is a combination of the sages physical capabilities ocular capabilities and his yin and yang chakra, IMO.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
scottsmith86
Freshmen Academy Student

scottsmith86 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe the rinnegan is a bloodline limit, also as it seems nagato's family were not trained as ninjas it awakened when he had a better understanding of chakra and how to use it (taught by jiraiya). So like naruto he also lets his feelings take over him which unleashes the power he doesn't know how to control until obviously he trains in it use.
Madara i believe could take the rinnegan just by taking his eyes it is an ocular ability, just like how kakashi got his sharingan from obito.

Also does anyone think that madara (tobi) is actually obito it only ever shows him with the one sharingan and the one it doesn't show is the one that kakashi has, they also look to be roughly the same age.
scottsmith86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #13
Naruto'sRinnengan
Ninja Academy Student

No, I think it's pretty clear Madara is who he says he is. The only other person it could be IMO is madaras brother. This would explainwhy he uses different eyes, seeing as how he had his taken. But I doubt this also. I think the only Thing That might be surprising coming up may be either 1 itches is not dead or comes back from the dead/ orochimaru find a way out of the container he is sealed in.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #14
scottsmith86
Freshmen Academy Student

scottsmith86 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto'sRinnengan View Post
No, I think it's pretty clear Madara is who he says he is. The only other person it could be IMO is madaras brother. This would explainwhy he uses different eyes, seeing as how he had his taken. But I doubt this also. I think the only Thing That might be surprising coming up may be either 1 itches is not dead or comes back from the dead/ orochimaru find a way out of the container he is sealed in.
But wouldn't it be to his advantage to allow everyone to think he is madara, somebody already hated then in battle to reveal his real identity this would throw konoha into disarray especially kakaski
scottsmith86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

im pretty sure nagato had them.,then madara took them

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:58 AM   #16
Legjendat
Freshmen Academy Student

Legjendat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He just made Nagato activate the rinnegan. As they say, he takes good care of people's feelings in Naruto.
Legjendat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #17
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nagato belonged to Uzumaki clan which is related by blood to the Senju, which means, its possible that Rinnegan is the inheritance thats for Senju (the younger brother's descendants) only. Plus, personally, I see no connection between the power of the Rinnegan and that of Sharingan therefore its difficult to say that Rinnegan is a updated version of sharingan. If this theory were true, then the Rinnegan that Madara's processing was Nagato's.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm pretty sure by Madara saying he "gave" the rinnegan to Nagato, was the possibility that madara actually had Nagato under a genjutsu and killed his parents, making him believe it was konoha ninja? This would match with the whole "Destroy Konoha" motif they both have going on.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #19
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

wasnt nagato born with it?

and then madara took em

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #20
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
wasnt nagato born with it?

and then madara took em
No, he wasn't born "With" it. I guess you could say he awakened it. But the way he awakened could be that Madara himself awakened it for him, thereby "Giving it to him"
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote