Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default You know I typed in on youtube Osama Bin Laden is dead

And I came across something I didn't think I would

YouTube:

I find several things super special about this

1) How first of all she predicted here own death so well
2) How she recognizes the possible later corruption of Pakistan (which's government is DEFINETELY fully corrupted now) that she was going to stop
3) For this matter how awesome she was at government
-now off of Bhutto-
4) How it's implied that Pakistan did 9/11, and really I wouldn't be surprised
5) How she says that OSAMA IS DEAD, and David Frost does not contradict that, think about it, maybe he WAS in fact killed and this current one is just a scam by Obama as a last ditch attempt for popularity. Besides, they "disposed" of his body for that matter
6) Just another reason to suspect her being killed by the FIA and its general corruption

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You know I typed in on youtube Osama Bin Laden is dead

Wow...

Excellent find

Everybody, I dont care, he found it, REP HIM!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Wow...

Excellent find

Everybody, I dont care, he found it, REP HIM!!!
Thanks, but it's the internet that found it, not me

Old 05-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
Thanks, but it's the internet that found it, not me
You found it before the news
Its a good find
Only a little while till its out and about

I just sure as hell hope someone can do better than Obama... I dont want him to get a second term...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Dude, that WAS the news
Arabic news

Old 05-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dude, that WAS the news
Arabic news
Maybe, but THIS news probably doesnt want THAT news on the air

Old 05-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #7
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

I remember that day she died, I was at work and I saw it on the news there. o.o She was something special.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #8
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

She was a great lady T__T

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
Fo'h sure

Old 05-03-2011, 07:29 AM   #10
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ View Post
The world really WOULD be a better place right now...

Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And I came across something I didn't think I would

YouTube:

I find several things super special about this

1) How first of all she predicted here own death so well
2) How she recognizes the possible later corruption of Pakistan (which's government is DEFINETELY fully corrupted now) that she was going to stop
3) For this matter how awesome she was at government
-now off of Bhutto-
4) How it's implied that Pakistan did 9/11, and really I wouldn't be surprised
5) How she says that OSAMA IS DEAD, and David Frost does not contradict that, think about it, maybe he WAS in fact killed and this current one is just a scam by Obama as a last ditch attempt for popularity. Besides, they "disposed" of his body for that matter
6) Just another reason to suspect her being killed by the FIA and its general corruption

I notice in the comments of the video someone posted that if Bin Laden was killed back then, then George W Bush would have milked it for all it was worth. Which would make sense...except that this video was from
2007, during Bush's SECOND term. Bush can't get re-elected a third time
so what good would Osama's death do for him? Sure maybe his approval
rating would go up but politicians usually only care about such things
if it gets them reelected. Also she said Bin Laden was murdered by
someone. Depending on who murdered Bin Laden and the circumstances this might actually be BAD REP for George W Bush. For example if the
murderer was paid by the CIA, things gets a bit complicated and it
would actually be better to NOT announce Bin Laden's death.
Even doing a burial at sea might be a bit risky especially with
Benzair Bhutto still alive and even after she dies they have to wait
a while so people don't connect the dots.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #12
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

YouTube:

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #13
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I notice in the comments of the video someone posted that if Bin Laden was killed back then, then George W Bush would have milked it for all it was worth. Which would make sense...except that this video was from
2007, during Bush's SECOND term. Bush can't get re-elected a third time
so what good would Osama's death do for him? Sure maybe his approval
rating would go up but politicians usually only care about such things
if it gets them reelected. Also she said Bin Laden was murdered by
someone. Depending on who murdered Bin Laden and the circumstances this might actually be BAD REP for George W Bush. For example if the
murderer was paid by the CIA, things gets a bit complicated and it
would actually be better to NOT announce Bin Laden's death.
Even doing a burial at sea might be a bit risky especially with
Benzair Bhutto still alive and even after she dies they have to wait
a while so people don't connect the dots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
YouTube:
Lemme guess, FOX

Old 05-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #14
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lemme guess, FOX
Is that in response to the video sagemaster777 posted?

BTW I wouldn't trust FOX or any of the other news, NBC, ABC, CBS, on the matter.

...At least in my case.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Is that in response to the video sagemaster777 posted?

BTW I wouldn't trust FOX or any of the other news, NBC, ABC, CBS, on the matter.
Yeah

There's only one news network I trust the most. Link TV and Peace TV's news' things, but those are not 100% official. If Official, Al Jazeera UK, not even Al Jazeera Arabia, or for that matter my country's Geo or ARY news

Old 05-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #16
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

No not fox

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #17
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*gasp

Old 05-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah

There's only one news network I trust the most. Link TV and Peace TV's news' things, but those are not 100% official. If Official, Al Jazeera UK, not even Al Jazeera Arabia, or for that matter my country's Geo or ARY news
Are you saying you DON'T follow these ones?

...At least in my case.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:39 AM   #19
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yah, well, a lot of people talked about him like he was dead -- it was just assumptions. If Bhutto knew he was dead, lots and lots of people would have, not to mention the evidence would have been out by now. I think it's a bunch of horse crap.

And if you think it's just Obama trying to prop up his poll numbers, you are not thinking straight. 48% a year and a half out from a presidential election that will probably feature mostly crazy candidates or other people with inherent weaknesses that also aren't incumbents is a poor reason to launch a deception on the scale being contemplated here, considering the huge downside upon discovery.

Until someone comes up with something solid (which they won't), I'm rejecting any conspiracy theories out of hand.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
Yah, well, a lot of people talked about him like he was dead -- it was just assumptions. If Bhutto knew he was dead, lots and lots of people would have, not to mention the evidence would have been out by now. I think it's a bunch of horse crap.

And if you think it's just Obama trying to prop up his poll numbers, you are not thinking straight. 48% a year and a half out from a presidential election that will probably feature mostly crazy candidates or other people with inherent weaknesses that also aren't incumbents is a poor reason to launch a deception on the scale being contemplated here, considering the huge downside upon discovery.

Until someone comes up with something solid (which they won't), I'm rejecting any conspiracy theories out of hand.

Agreed. Except I don't trust anyone on the matter of Osama Bin Laden.

Perhaps Osama really WAS killed on May 1st. Or maybe not.
Maybe he was killed some time ago. Maybe not. Maybe he's not dead.
Maybe he is dead. In any case, we're likely to never know for sure.

and it's not like I'm thinking "Oh this MUST be a conspiracy."

No. If some kind of actual proof of Bin Laden's death was shown such as...

1. Photos
2. Videos
3. DNA (they could have possibly gotten this before his "burial")

But all we got is

IT'S CONFIRMED BECAUSE THEY SAID SO.

I'm not drinking the Kool Aid. That's all I'm saying.

...At least in my case.