Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

LoneTophat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Episode 36 (When we truly meet Sai)

I'm just getting into Shippuden, and I was drinking some Mountain Dew while watching episode 36 on Hulu.com, right? The first time Sai insulted Naruto about his 'equiptment' I thought it was a problem with translation and they were talking literally about ninja tools. Lol. So then in the bath house scene, I finally realized what Sai was talking about. And oh my god, I finally found a gay character in Naruto. I'm so happy. :P I burst out laughing and soda went everywhere though, I really hope I didn't break any keys on my keyboard. Oh my god my nose burns...
LoneTophat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Episode 36 (When we truly meet Sai)

haha Sai isn't gay, he's just weird.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
haha Sai isn't gay, he's just weird.
This saddens me. DREAM CRUSHER! And then that Yamato guy was checking out Naruto's equipment. ._. LITTLE CREEPY.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

what Shikamaru said ._. ☻☺

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
LoneTophat
Ninja Academy Student

Sai is gay...
Old 04-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

What ever floats your boat

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTophat View Post
This saddens me. DREAM CRUSHER! And then that Yamato guy was checking out Naruto's equipment. ._. LITTLE CREEPY.
Nah, just Kishi.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTophat View Post
The only reason Yamato checks Sai's and Naruto's belongings as you'll later find out is so he knows Sai didn't put something to poison them or something from Danzo's orders and to make sure they can trust him.

Also Yamato puts seeds in their food during the buffet only so he can track everyone down and know where they're located in case of emergencies.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote