Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #201
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink Re: sasusaku fanclub (don't like don't enter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXuchiha View Post
Umm mrs Psychic i mean MADAME RYAQUE...How how do you see this coming to pass?
I see things in my dreams and they come trure...and guess what I saw last night in my dreams...
Spoiler:
Sasuke and Sakura getting together of course foo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:04 PM   #202
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Touche gosh you guys i told myself I wouldnt get sentimental but... you guys are the best idk what id do without you NOW LETS GET WRITING ANYONE WANNA HELP?!
*raises hand* Oh me me me me!!! I'm good at writing!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #203
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha
Default Re: sasusaku fanclub (don't like don't enter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaque View Post
I see things in my dreams and they come trure...and guess what I saw last night in my dreams...
Spoiler:
Sasuke and Sakura getting together of course foo.
o REALLY O_O were there little uchihas with pink hair?

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #204
pein_nagato
Genin

pein_nagato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Touche gosh you guys i told myself I wouldnt get sentimental but... you guys are the best idk what id do without you NOW LETS GET WRITING ANYONE WANNA HELP?!
sure here
dear kishimoto-sensei,
i am a huge fan of your work. i also love the pairing of sasuke and sakura. an i was just woundering if you could put it in the manga. i am asking you because i am getting married and me and my fiance are just like sasuke and sakura. i had to move away from here when we were going out and many months later i cam back. we started dating again a couple month later i had perposed to her and it would mean the world if you would put sasusaku in the manga.
pein_nagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #205
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
o REALLY O_O were there little uchihas with pink hair?
Sorry didn't get that far...my dad woke me up...but I belive I saw someone with black hair...

Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #206
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Quote:
*raises hand* Oh me me me me!!! I'm good at writing!!!
umm lets see AH Ryaque alright so what shall we do start typing it in here see what everyone thinks and then proof read then send it? it should start off as a nice greeting....
LISTEN BUB SASUSAKU NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW OR A GIANT PURPLE DINOSAURS GONNA COME AND EAT YOU HES 20 X WORSE THAN GODZILLA FEAR IN BARNEYS WRATH!!! sorry lost control.. lol

Old 07-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #207
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pein_nagato View Post
sure here
dear kishimoto-sensei,
i am a huge fan of your work. i also love the pairing of sasuke and sakura. an i was just woundering if you could put it in the manga. i am asking you because i am getting married and me and my fiance are just like sasuke and sakura. i had to move away from here when we were going out and many months later i cam back. we started dating again a couple month later i had perposed to her and it would mean the world if you would put sasusaku in the manga.
There should be more to it though. You want a letter that really touches him...

Old 07-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #208
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
umm lets see AH Ryaque alright so what shall we do start typing it in here see what everyone thinks and then proof read then send it? it should start off as a nice greeting....
LISTEN BUB SASUSAKU NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW OR A GIANT PURPLE DINOSAURS GONNA COME AND EAT YOU HES 20 X WORSE THAN GODZILLA FEAR IN BARNEYS WRATH!!! sorry lost control.. lol
Lol, you sound like me when I'm cranky...try Pein-Nagato's idea.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #209
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you all for your ideas they really help my fiance says hi as well and thank you =D also i like yours pein but the only flaw is asking him to put it. Thats too much to ask maybe he has his story set in mind maybe not but hmm other than that thank you all lol im gonna start you can all still help if you want ill post it in a bit k

-Sasuke

Old 07-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #210
pein_nagato
Genin

pein_nagato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Thank you all for your ideas they really help my fiance says hi as well and thank you =D also i like yours pein but the only flaw is asking him to put it. Thats too much to ask maybe he has his story set in mind maybe not but hmm other than that thank you all lol im gonna start you can all still help if you want ill post it in a bit k

-Sasuke
ok awesome
pein_nagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:31 PM   #211
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

-Sasuke
Can't wait to hear it.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #212
tkl
Apprentice Genin

tkl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
There should be more to it though. You want a letter that really touches him...
Yep, a letter that's very emotional and DRAMATIC. Yes! Dramatic is the KEY!!!! well emotional would be better...
tkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #213
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkl View Post
Yep, a letter that's very emotional and DRAMATIC. Yes! Dramatic is the KEY!!!! well emotional would be better...
Why not both? Lol.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #214
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Mr. Kishimoto,
I want to start off by saying I am a huge fan of your work. Your storytelling is one of the best ive seen.You know how to portray your charcters with the way their emotions go along with their actions. Your writing has inspired me to begin writing and the way you change your storyplot its unpredictable and most stories and authors should have the talent you hold.

hows that for a start?

Old 07-14-2009, 07:23 PM   #215
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mr. Kishimoto,
I want to start off by saying I am a huge fan of your work. Your storytelling is one of the best ive seen.You know how to portray your charcters with the way their emotions go along with their actions. Your writing has inspired me to begin writing and the way you change your storyplot its unpredictable and most stories and authors should have the talent you hold.

hows that for a start?
Sounds great...flattery is good.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #216
cbchick
Ninja Academy Student

cbchick is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to cbchick Send a message via MSN to cbchick

hey guys, i do currently have a sasusaku fanfic on youtube right now. i've only done 5 episodes so far but im pretty sure you guys would like it. i don't think i can put fanfics on here or anything. so instead i'll just tell you the title of the series and u can search for it yourselves, if thats ok with you guys tho? lol
cbchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #217
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

they are so cute together if they got together i would be so happy

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #218
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbchick View Post
hey guys, i do currently have a sasusaku fanfic on youtube right now. i've only done 5 episodes so far but im pretty sure you guys would like it. i don't think i can put fanfics on here or anything. so instead i'll just tell you the title of the series and u can search for it yourselves, if thats ok with you guys tho? lol
Okay what is it? I'd love to see it.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #219
cbchick
Ninja Academy Student

cbchick is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to cbchick Send a message via MSN to cbchick

its called Sakura: My Story and its by me aka cbchick92 lol
cbchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #220
tkl
Apprentice Genin

tkl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Something like this....

To Kishimoto:
Something something something......The heartbreaking and tear jerking romance between sakura and sasuke has struck deeply into my heart and has moved me to tears for I am able to feel and also comprehend with sympathy the current "tragic" situation, which hinders the further growth of their mutual love and has inevitably led sakura to lose her fascade whenever she hears the name "sasuke," because I had also experienced a similar situation of those two lovers.....

something like that...

maybe its a little bit too dramatic~ lol

Last edited by tkl; 07-14-2009 at 08:03 PM.
tkl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanclub, fun, sasusaku