Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-20-2011, 05:23 AM   #1
Munstaah
Ninja Academy Student

Munstaah is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Chapter 536 Spoilers

Confirmed by Ohana.

536 : Naruto to the battlefield.

Iruka : ( I'm sorry Naruto. I'm weak. Even though I'm supposed to be your senior. I'm unable to protect you )
Bee : So he left ? Fool, you fool.
Iruka : Killer Bee ? That is your name, right ? I have a favor to ask
Bee : ( I saw this guy somewhere, but where ? )
Iruka : I beg you ! Please, protect Naruto !
Bee : That's not how you should ask a favor to me. Put your fist on mine.
Iruka : Like this ?
Bee : Okay, I got it. Fool, you fool.
Iruka : ?
Bee : Wait a minute, that was you.
Hachibi : Are you okay with this ? Promising to protect Naruto ? You were supposed to kepp him here, originally.
Bee : If this guy couldn't stop him, then no one can. Because ...
Because I saw it. I saw you in Naruto
Iruka : You saw me in Naruto ?
Bee : I don't know who you are to Naruto. But I can tell you're special to him. And my rap is seraphim, oh yeah !

Naruto jumps from trees to trees and eats Iruka's letter.

Bee : Up until now, Naruto never forgot anything you told him, up until today.
Your words protected Naruto.

Naruto swallow the letter.

Iruka doesn't say anything and bow to Bee as he leaves.

Hachibi : Do you really plan to protect Naruto and leave the island ?
Bee : We're still in the middle of training, after all. Fool, you fool.
Hachibi : Raikage will go medieval on you ass, I tell you.
Bee : He will learn faster on the battlefield, moron. Let's take a shortcut.

Back to the Daimyos.

Daimyo : Enough playing cards.
DaimyoB : Don't we have anything else to do ?
Black Zetsu : FoOoound TheEEeeMm !
Mizukage Kicks White Zetsu !

White Zetsu : Sorry, but I have to dispose of you.

Mizukage : Me ? You mean US ! *other ninjas comes from behind the Mizukage*

HQ

Raikage : What the is this , Tsunade ? Your guys couldn't stop the Kyuubi.
Tsunade : ( Damn Iruka ) Our only option is to restrain him by force now. Is the Barrier Team ready ?
Mabui : There is a 36 layer barrier preventing him from leaving the island. Even though he's a Jinchuuriki, he already lost.
Don't worry.

Barrier Team

Hyuuga dude : Here he is ! It's Naruto !
Barrier Team Leader : Our time to shine is finally there ! We shed Tears and blood so we could be in this team. We must succeed !
Tell HQ we did it. We must not fail, got it ?

Naruto : Uwaa ?
Naruto rush to the barrier, but it immedialy heal itself.
Naruto : Huh ?
Bee : It's a Barrier Seal ! The two of us will destroy it, got it ?
Naruto : Bee !
Bee goes Hachibi and crashes into the Barrier.

Hyuuga : What ? Hachibi is there too ?
Naruto goes Rs Mode.

The Barrier Seal crumbles on iself.

Barrier Guy : Oh crap !
Barrier guy : The barrier will no heal fast enough !
Captain : If this goes on ...
Radio dude : HS asks about the situation.
Captain : We failed.
Radio dude : You betcha.

Naruto : We're out !

Captain : But they were two. Nobody told me we'd have to deal with two of them.

Naruto : Huh ? But isn't this supposed to be and island ? Why are we on the land ?
Bee : Don't worry too much about it. We'd better be on the move.

Daimyos

D1 : Outside is really noisy. I can't even think calmly.
Black Zetsu : !! ( Hachibi and Kyuubi's chakra ! It's about time they showed up. we can't let this chance going to waste )
Black Zetsu used a root in the ground to sense chakra at a huge scale.

White Zetsu : It seems like Hachibi and Kyuubi are on the way.
Madara : ...!
White Zetsu : Since they are you now, what do I do about the Daimyos ? Should I capture them so we can engage future
negotiations ?

Madara : I couldn't care less about the Daimyos. If we capture them, we'd have a ton of ninjas coming to us.
I wanted to use them to bargain with the alliance to know where Kyuubi and Hachibi are.
Now that they are on the move, they are useless to me.

White Zetsu : What ? I took me forever to get them with Black Zetsu.

Madara : Okay, it's time for me to go to the battlefield.

Chouza : You did it
Tenten *On the floor, dying* : Please, someone ... help

Healing Team guy : You used way too much chakra. Stop using that Fan ninja tool thing.

Last edited by Munstaah; 04-20-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Munstaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 536 Spoilers

Ooooo, Madara is doing something

I may like this chapter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Gedo? If true, I told you so everyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does anyone know when most sites get the manga? I know the anime comes out on thursdays, and i assumed the manga did, but last week i think i read it late wednesday night. But when(roundabout) does the manga generally show up on most of 'those' sites?
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:51 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Usually Wednesday or Thursday, depends on how fast they translate.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
Munstaah
Ninja Academy Student

Munstaah is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most of them come out Thursday morning UK time.
Munstaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:19 AM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Madara kicking ass!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:34 AM   #8
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Chapter 536 Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
The Gedo? If true, I told you so everyone.
It's true, it's the Gedo Mazo. There's a spoiler pic confirming it. The chapter ends with Madara summoning it upon the battlefield.

Looks interesting, though I'm sure that now that Bee has also left, he will probably be captured and only Naruto would be left.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munstaah View Post
Most of them come out Thursday morning UK time.
Most of us are not in the UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
It's true, it's the Gedo Mazo. There's a spoiler pic confirming it. The chapter ends with Madara summoning it upon the battlefield.

Looks interesting, though I'm sure that now that Bee has also left, he will probably be captured and only Naruto would be left.
Thanks Parak!

Well Vorn? What do you say of Madara's war now?

Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
Gouldy17
Genin Elite

Gouldy17 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hopefully we dont see either bee or naruto get captured to soon and get to see them decimate armies together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Most of us are not in the UK
i think he meant to say GMT which is where every other country gets its time zones from
United's flag is deepest red, It shrouded all our Munich dead, Before their limbs grew stiff and cold, Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold. Then raise United's banner high, Beneath it's shade we'll live and die, So keep the faith and never fear, We'll keep the Red Flag flying here. We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll never die, we'll never die, We'll keep the Red flag flying high, 'Cos Man United will never die

Last edited by Gouldy17; 04-20-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Gouldy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler pics are pretty righteous (a little 80's lingo for ya)
The Gedo looks like he/she/it is going to kick some ass golem style.
Madara seems to be summon it with a staff. Strange gourd-type symbol forms around it. that or it is a really flat instrument.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-20-2011 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #12
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Interesting
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #13
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

go to baloney.com they show the manga in english there in wendays usually in the afternoon.

Last edited by Wooster; 04-20-2011 at 08:44 AM.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

the gedo? So then I was right about the cover being a give away. props to myself.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #15
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sweet I can't wait 2 read
Old 04-20-2011, 10:29 AM   #16
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Haha Kakuzu got off-paneled....
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:41 AM   #17
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Full Script:

Spoiler:
536 : Naruto to the battlefield.

Iruka : ( I'm sorry Naruto. I'm weak. Even though I'm supposed to be your senior. I'm unable to protect you )
Bee : So he left ? Fool, you fool.
Iruka : Killer Bee ? That is your name, right ? I have a favor to ask
Bee : ( I saw this guy somewhere, but where ? )
Iruka : I beg you ! Please, protect Naruto !
Bee : That's not how you should ask a favor to me. Put your fist on mine.
Iruka : Like this ?
Bee : Okay, I got it. Fool, you fool.
Bee : Wait a minute, that was you.
Hachibi : Are you okay with this ? Promising to protect Naruto ? You were supposed to kepp him here, originally.
Bee : If this guy couldn't stop him, then no one can. Because ...
Because I saw it. I saw you in Naruto
Iruka : You saw me in Naruto ?
Bee : I don't know who you are to Naruto. But I can tell you're special to him. And my rap is seraphim, oh yeah !

Naruto jumps from trees to trees and eats Iruka's letter.

Bee : Up until now, Naruto never forgot anything you told him, up until today.
Your words protected Naruto.

Naruto swallow the letter.

Iruka doesn't say anything and bow to Bee as he leaves.

Hachibi : Do you really plan to protect Naruto and leave the island ?
Bee : We're still in the middle of training, after all. Fool, you fool.
Hachibi : Raikage will go medieval on you ass, I tell you.
Bee : He will learn faster on the battlefield, moron. Let's take a shortcut.

Back to the Daimyos.

Daimyo : Enough playing cards.
DaimyoB : Don't we have anything else to do ?
Black Zetsu : FoOoound TheEEeeMm !
Mizukage Kicks White Zetsu !

White Zetsu : Sorry, but I have to dispose of you.

Mizukage : Me ? You mean US ! *other ninjas comes from behind the Mizukage*

HQ

Raikage : What the is this , Tsunade ? Your guys couldn't stop the Kyuubi.
Tsunade : ( Damn Iruka ) Our only option is to restrain him by force now. Is the Barrier Team ready ?
Mabui : There is a 36 layer barrier preventing him from leaving the island. Even though he's a Jinchuuriki, he already lost.
Don't worry.

Barrier Team

Hyuuga dude : Here he is ! It's Naruto !
Barrier Team Leader : Our time to shine is finally there ! We shed Tears and blood so we could be in this team. We must succeed !
Tell HQ we did it. We must not fail, got it ?

Naruto : Uwaa ?
Naruto rush to the barrier, but it immedialy heal itself.
Naruto : Huh ?
Bee : It's a Barrier Seal ! The two of us will destroy it, got it ?
Naruto : Bee !
Bee goes Hachibi and crashes into the Barrier.

Hyuuga : What ? Hachibi is there too ?
Naruto goes Rs Mode.

The Barrier Seal crumbles on iself.

Barrier Guy : Oh crap !
Barrier guy : The barrier will no heal fast enough !
Captain : If this goes on ...
Radio dude : HS asks about the situation.
Captain : We failed.
Radio dude : You betcha.

Naruto : We're out !

Captain : But they were two. Nobody told me we'd have to deal with two of them.

Naruto : Huh ? But isn't this supposed to be and island ? Why are we on the land ?
Bee : Don't worry too much about it. We'd better be on the move.

Daimyos

D1 : Outside is really noisy. I can't even think calmly.
Black Zetsu : !! ( Hachibi and Kyuubi's chakra ! It's about time they showed up. we can't let this chance going to waste )
Black Zetsu used a root in the ground to sense chakra at a huge scale.

White Zetsu : It seems like Hachibi and Kyuubi are on the way.
Madara : ...!
White Zetsu : Since they are you now, what do I do about the Daimyos ? Should I capture them so we can engage future
negotiations ?

Madara : I couldn't care less about the Daimyos. If we capture them, we'd have a ton of ninjas coming to us.
I wanted to use them to bargain with the alliance to know where Kyuubi and Hachibi are.
Now that they are on the move, they are useless to me.

White Zetsu : What ? I took me forever to get them with Black Zetsu.

Madara : Okay, it's time for me to go to the battlefield.

Chouza : You did it
Tenten *On the floor, dying* : Please, someone ... help

Healing Team guy : You used way too much chakra. Stop using that Fan ninja tool thing.

Whewwwwww!!!! TenTen has a new Feat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell Yes!

Edit: Kakazu Got off paneled so badly

Last edited by Yori; 04-20-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Yori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:59 AM   #18
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Wait, wait. Naruto ATE the letter and SWALLOWED it?!

It's getting too crowded in Naruto's stomach. The Kyuubi, then Itachi's crow, then the frog that he swallowed and now this letter.

So when will he eat Sasuke?

Also, TenTen is dying?! NOOO!!!!

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 04-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #19
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

...yes.. YES! Ten Ten is dying!
Old 04-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #20
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzJunkie4 View Post
...yes.. YES! Ten Ten is dying!

YouTube:

NOOOO! Dying from some FAN would be the LAMEST death ever!!!!!!!

Fans just seem to be a bad sign for TenTen ever since her Chunnin Exam fight with Temari!

YouTube:
src="

but