Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:49 AM   #21
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: neji vs sasuke

Quote:
So?

It doesn't necessarily mean that I have "poor" spelling skills, just because I spelled one word wrong twice.
If you're gonna call a thread something, at least spell it right.
Quote:
The word wasn't use to insult you.

The word was use to describe what you are.

It's a difference.
I'm not an idiot.
and you didn't have to call me one.

Quote:
Despite reacting to Raikage's punch by forming his Amaterasu as a shield.
Jugo also reacted to Raikage's punch.
Does that mean Jugo is also supersonic?
Quote:
Despite dodging Raikage's Elbow and (barely) piercing through the Raikage with his Chidori.
Not even a speed feat. it was a reacton feat.
Oh and mind you, Raikage is Supersonic+.

Quote:
Bolded: Which created Sonic Booms.
Which prove nothing on how fast Sasuke is.

Quote:
Proof.
Kakashi, Sakura, Sai, Naruto, Kiba, Neji, etc.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #22
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yall need to calm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Neji wins.
Sasuke cannot even hope to blitz Neji. He dodged a couple of blitzed IKN attacks easily, he can dodge Sasuke. Also, if he get near his Eight Trigrams, Neji will win with no difficulty.
Clashing with a zero tailed kyubi naruto isn't even comparable to Sasuke. If Neji gets near Sasuke to do gentle fist then he'll get Chidori Stream'd and stabbed in the head before he can say Byakugan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:03 PM   #23
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Yall need to calm down.

Clashing with a zero tailed kyubi naruto isn't even comparable to Sasuke. If Neji gets near Sasuke to do gentle fist then he'll get Chidori Stream'd and stabbed in the head before he can say Byakugan.
Then Neji will strike a chakra point before he can use Chidori Stream. The clash was nothing. IKN threw shuriken behind Neji, which Neji reacted via rotation, then IKN attempted to blitz but he missed and Neji dodged.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #24
Kamaitachi
Genin

Kamaitachi has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Yall need to calm down.

1. He won't get near Sasuke
2. Don't be silly. Neji can't even contemplate thinking of using Byakugan let alone say it.

Sasuke blitzes and cuts Neji's head off.

You people are morons if you think Neji stands any sort of chance against Sasuke.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #25
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
1. He won't get near Sasuke
Dude, they are 20 yards away from each other.
Quote:
2. Don't be silly. Neji can't even contemplate thinking of using Byakugan let alone say it.

Sasuke blitzes and cuts Neji's head off.
I am not repeating myself. -_-
Old 04-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #26
Kamaitachi
Genin

Oh, my mistake. He only gets near Sasuke because of Sasuke doing the blitzing.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #27
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaitachi View Post
Oh, my mistake. He only gets near Sasuke because of Sasuke doing the blitzing.
Ok whatever.
1.They are already close to each other.
2.Neji prevented IKN from blitzing, he can dodge Sasuke.
Old 04-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #28
Kamaitachi
Genin

Yes because an initial bijuu form in part 1 somehow equates to or is faster than current Sasuke who was even regarded from Madara as one of the fastest characters.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:01 PM   #29
megabbaut
Debby Downer

IKN even blitzed Orochimaru when he was about to kill Sasuke. Ch. 49.
And not even Sasuke was able to predict his movements.
Also proves that blitzes don't work on Neji.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #30
Kamaitachi
Genin

Makes sense because End of Part 1 Sasuke was beating the crap out of end of Part 1 ONE Tailed Naruto, more so that was end of Part 1 while the one who fought Neji was far from that.

And that was end of Part 1 Sasuke, I wonder which one this is, hmm

Makes even more sense claiming it proves blitzes don't work on him. Someone who's lightspeed? Nah, blitzes don't work on Neji.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #31
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

of course sasuke would win

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Old 04-30-2011, 04:42 PM   #32
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Makes sense because End of Part 1 Sasuke was beating the crap out of end of Part 1 ONE Tailed Naruto, more so that was end of Part 1 while the one who fought Neji was far from that.
Correction: One tailed Naruto was beating the living daylights out of Sasuke, and he had to use the Curse Mark to win. Too bad he doesn't have it anymore.

Quote:
Makes even more sense claiming it proves blitzes don't work on him. Someone who's lightspeed? Nah, blitzes don't work on Neji.
lightspeed just like Kyuubi Naruto. Which Neji dodged easily.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:05 PM   #33
Kamaitachi
Genin

Correction: Far superior Naruto to Chuunin Exams.

/facepalm
Old 04-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #34
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaitachi View Post

And that was end of Part 1 Sasuke, I wonder which one this is, hmm

Wait... The fight went like this:
SAsuke trashed naruto.Naruto gets serious cuz he was just seeing if Sasuke was really trying to kill him. nruto goes kyuubi mode. Naruto trashed Sasuke. Sasuke uses falcon drop. Naruto goes 1tail. Naruto completely destroys sasuke. Sasuke uses curse mark. Sasuke and naruto clash. Sasuke punches, Naruto chooses not to and scratches Sasuke's head protector. I'm pretty sure Naruto's arm was hurting so he couldn't use shadow clones to create rasengan so the rasengan was weaker but i dont really remember.

Old 04-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #35
Kamaitachi
Genin

If you want to look at it that way, Naruto was in his initial bijuu form until "things got serious". Sasuke was kicking Naruto's ass with two tomoe and that was his Initial Kyuubi Form. When things got "serious", Sasuke unlocked his third one and they fought from there where Sasuke could actually keep up.

So, not only is current Sasuke LEAGUES AND LEAGUES AND LEAGUES better than that Sasuke in every single way including the fact Sasuke was already beating Naruto with only two tomoe, the one that beat Neji, but that Naruto, was a Naruto who is also LEAGUES AND LEAGUES AND LEAGUES AND LEAGUES better than the Naruto from plenty of time before who fought Neji.

Unless you're a complete idiot, you can't possibly argue against Sasuke getting faster from that time. Naruto couldn't even register Sasuke could easily have blitzed him during their "reunion".
Old 04-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #36
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Neji also read IKN's movements. Naruto was significantly weakened during his reunion with Sasuke due to going into KN4. Sakura got hurt also which explains why Sai and Yamato were the only ones who were doing anything. So your point from that is flawed.

I find it funny how you ignored IKN blitzing Orochimaru.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #37
Kamaitachi
Genin

I don't see how being weakened changes you being able to register someone utterly blitzing you, he was in pretty good health to me last I checked he hadn't turned KN4 five minutes before that or anything, and the Kyuubi has some pretty hax healing powers if you haven't read the manga which I'm doubting you have.

Bbaut good sir, you need to realize there are 2 or 3 years in between Part 1 and Part 2.

I know you like to deny anything that goes against your argument, so you're denying the fact that anyone got stronger in those 2 years, but you need to realize they did.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #38
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Neji also read IKN's movements. Naruto was significantly weakened during his reunion with Sasuke due to going into KN4. Sakura got hurt also which explains why Sai and Yamato were the only ones who were doing anything. So your point from that is flawed.

I find it funny how you ignored IKN blitzing Orochimaru.
Neji never fought KN1. He fought KN0. It had no tail.

KN1 Naruto in Part 2 >>> KN1 Naruto in Part 1.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 05-01-2011, 04:26 AM   #39
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
I don't see how being weakened changes you being able to register someone utterly blitzing you, he was in pretty good health to me last I checked he hadn't turned KN4 five minutes before that or anything, and the Kyuubi has some pretty hax healing powers if you haven't read the manga which I'm doubting you have.
I'm aware of the healing powers but this is not the case with KN4. Jiraiya said it had the bad side effects of harming his body. After it was repressed Naruto needed immediate healing and Sakura healed him.

Quote:
Bbaut good sir, you need to realize there are 2 or 3 years in between Part 1 and Part 2.
I know this already.

Quote:
I know you like to deny anything that goes against your argument, so you're denying the fact that anyone got stronger in those 2 years, but you need to realize they did
I never said no one got stronger during the time skip.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:03 AM   #40
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke counters with speed and sharingan that gives him speed and anticipation. he also has genjutsu and a hawk summoning.

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.