Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 04-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #21
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sonic Generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Haha!
Maybe my sense of humor is different from yours but what part of my post was "Haha!" worthy? *is lost*

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:37 AM   #22
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #23
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm going to save up some money specifically for buying this game. Who knows, we might get lucky and get a Christmas release and not have to pay for it ourselves, just ask for it for Christmas.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #24
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I'm going to save up some money specifically for buying this game. Who knows, we might get lucky and get a Christmas release and not have to pay for it ourselves, just ask for it for Christmas.
That's what happened with Colors...
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #25
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i THOUGHT Colors came out in October.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:28 AM   #26
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
i THOUGHT Colors came out in October.
Yeah and it was close to December (Christmas)
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #27
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can't wait for this game to come out! How long is it going to be before we hear some more info?

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-24-2011, 10:27 AM   #28
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Sonic Generations

I heard about it just a few days ago!

I'm interested, and I'll definitely buy it, though the Modern Sonic gameplay looks so close to Sonic Unleashed's gameplay. They even use the same engine - the Hedgehog engine.

I'm also hoping that they have Super Sonic playable again in normal levels after completing the game, and then getting 50 rings like in the old games to transform. They've included that in recent games, such as Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors, so I'm really holding my fingers crossed for this! Super Sonic in normal levels with the Hedgehog Engine would be a blast.

I really hope Sega doesn't screw over the PS3 version though. They seem to hate the PS3 with a passion, and Sonic Unleashed constantly lagged, even though it had slightly better graphics than the Xbox 360 counterpart.

As for latest news, I heard that Cream's japanese voice actor has recorded lines for the game. So Cream will be in Sonic Generations? She might make a cameo, at least.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #29
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

From what we know, Parak, most of Sonic's friends and supporting cast will show up and be part of the story, but won't be playable.

YouTube:
src="

Old 05-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #30
NBT
Banned

I wish they would've kept the gameplay from before unleashed.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #31
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
From what we know, Parak, most of Sonic's friends and supporting cast will show up and be part of the story, but won't be playable.
I wish Sega actually made Tails, Knuckles or at least Shadow playable. Every game they make always has only Sonic playable. I agree that it should mainly focus on Sonic, but I want to play as others too.

Quote:
I wish they would've kept the gameplay from before unleashed.
I think the Unleashed engine best defines Sonic's speed. I wanted them to have other playable characters though, but that won't happen apparently.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 05-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #32
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I wish Sega actually made Tails, Knuckles or at least Shadow playable. Every game they make always has only Sonic playable. I agree that it should mainly focus on Sonic, but I want to play as others too.

I think the Unleashed engine best defines Sonic's speed. I wanted them to have other playable characters though, but that
won't happen apparently.
Adventure 1- 06 had more than just Sonic playable.It really started at unleashed.

Last edited by NBT; 05-24-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #33
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I want more than Sonic playable as well.Sonic isn't that high on my favorite characters list. We need to see more of Shadow, Silver, and Blaze(my top 3).

YouTube:
src="

Old 06-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #34
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

The demo is out just so you know. It's only Classic Sonic's version of Green Hill so don't get TOO excited. Still it is a pretty fun romp.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #35
NBT
Banned

Interesting.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #36
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

You play the demo yet NBT?

Old 06-24-2011, 06:32 AM   #37
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I played the demo. I didn't like the fact that it has an expiration date, and that Sonic's jump is pretty small.

Anyways, I have A LOT of news.

The Sonic community is known to be quite good...at hacking. So yeah. The demo build contains a lot of sprite models which are never displayed. Thanks to the hacking, even the FULL STAGE LIST has been extracted, as the sprites for the stage names have been found. Open at your own risk of spoiling yourself!

Ripped Knuckles model from the demo:

Spoiler:

Ripped Classic Super Sonic model:

Spoiler:

Ripped Stage Title Sprites (Warning: Reveals ALL STAGES for the game + bosses!)

Spoiler:

Ripped Sprites for Item Icons in game:

Spoiler:

Slightly Different Ripped Stage List with Other Title Sprites:

Spoiler:

Other ripped sprites:

Spoiler:

Ripped Mission/Stage info (A lot of spoilers):

Spoiler:
CLASSIC GREEN HILL ZONE
Mission 1: Sonic Ghost (beat the time attack ghost)
Mission 2: Beaton (that's the fish badniks)
Mission 3: Vs Knuckles
Mission 4: Swings (likely involving the Green Hill swings)
Mission 5: High Speed (*shrugs*)

MODERN GREEN HILL ZONE:
Mission 1: Ordered Dash Ring
Mission 2: VS Tails (....wut)
Mission 3: Sonic ghost
Mission 4: Jump Jump Jump! (...)
Mission 5: 300% Boost

CLASSIC CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE
Mission 1: Co-Op Tails (tails co-op partner?)
Mission 2: Recue the Animals
Mission 3: Aqua Barrier (Bubble shield~)
Mission 4: Sonic Ghost
Mission 5: Invincibility

MODERN CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE
Mission 1: One Ring
Mission 2: Sonic Ghost
Mission 3: Co-Op Amy
Mission 4: Grabber (those spider robots from Chemical Plant)
Mission 5: Sprinkler in Water

CLASSIC SKY SANCTUARY ZONE
Mission 1: Sonic Ghost
Mission 2: Eggrobo
Mission 3: Round Platform
Mission 4: Enemy Rings (WHAT!? Likely has to do with Motobug monitor)
Mission 5: VS. Amy

MODERN SKY SANCTUARY ZONE
Mission 1: VS Knuckles
Mission 2: 200% Boost
Mission 3: Balloon
Mission 4: Sonic Ghost
Mission 5: Fast Tempo

CLASSICSPEED HIGHWAY
Mission 1: VS Cream (...)
Mission 2: Keep Moving!
Mission 3: High Speed
Mission 4: Many Copspeeders (those race-car robot monkies from Adventure)
Mission 5: Sonic Ghost

MODERN SPEED HIGHWAY
Mission 1: Drift
Mission 2: Keep Moving!
Mission 3: Sonic ghost
Mission 4: Driller (?)
Mission 5: VS Espio

CLASSIC CITY ESCAPE
Mission 1: Sk8Board
Mission 2: Thunder Barrier
Mission 3: VS Rouge
Mission 4: Sonic ghost
Mission 5: Half a Spring (oui?)

MODERN CITY ESCAPE
Mission 1: Vs Cream (...wut, Cream doesn't seem to want to be your friend, why fight her twice?)
Mission 2: Ordered Dash Ring
Mission 3: Truck
Mission 4: Fast Tempo
Mission 5: Sonic Ghost

CLASSIC SEASIDE HILL
Mission 1: Rescue Animals
Mission 3: Co-op Espio
Mission 4: Fast Tempo
Mission 5: In Water

MODERN SEASIDE HILL
Mission 1: Co-Op Rouge
Mission 2: Sonic ghost
Mission 3: Rainbow rings
Mission 4: Sea Turtle in the Sky (...)
Mission 5: Giant Batabata

CLASSIC CRISIS CITY
Mission 2: Goal Plate Juggling
Mission 3: Co-Op Vector
Mission 4: Flame Barrier
Mission 5: Enemy Rings

MODERN CRISIS CITY
Mission 1: Stomping
Mission 2: Sonic ghost
Mission 3: Switch
Mission 4: Co-Op Blaze
Mission 5: Select Canon

CLASSIC ROOFTOP RUN
Mission 2: Egg Fighter
Mission 3: Ordered Dash Ring
Mission 4: VS Charmy
Mission 5: High Speed

MODERN ROOFTOP RUN
Mission 1: Rolling Barrel
Mission 3: Sk8Board (so it returns in this stage?)
Mission 4: Endless Boost
Mission 5: VS Vector

CLASSIC PLANET WISP
Mission 1: Fast Temp Pink Spike
Mission 3: Goal Plate Juggling
Mission 4: Vs Blaze
Mission 5: Sprinkler (those were the things in Planet wisp that spewed either spikes or rings)

MODERN PLANET WISP
Mission 2: Tram
Mission 3: Co-Op Charmy
Mission 4- Every Skill
Mission 5: Orange Rocket

Rival Boss: Metal Sonic
Extra Mission: Difficult Mode

Rival Boss: Shadow

Rival Boss: Silver

Boss: Death Egg

Boss: Perfect Chaos

Boss: Egg Dragoon

Boss: Last Boss "Time Eater"

CG Cutscenes:
-SEGA Logo
-Opening Movie
-Story Begin
-After Green Hill Zone
-After Area 1
-After Death Egg
-After Area 2
-After Perfect Chaos
-After Area 3
-After New Eggrobo
-Before time Eater
-Credits
-Story End

Ripped Models of unshown stages: (Spoilers! Big Spoilers!)

Spoiler:

Oh, wow! All of this reveals so much, and all was ripped from the demo. It has all stages, all bosses and even missions from the game.

View at your own risk, but be aware that all of this is actual leakage!

Sega, why did you even include the sprites/models? Thanks to hacking, everything was revealed!

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 06-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #38
NBT
Banned

Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
You play the demo yet ECW?
Yes I have.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:44 PM   #39
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Good god thats alot of stuff just from a demo. Jeebus.....

Quote:
Interesting

Yes I have.
Wait....You're ECW Original? Wow I haven't talked to you in awhile.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:29 PM   #40
NBT
Banned

Yes I am.I figured everyone knew that by now.I've said hi to you plenty of times on that one another site.