Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #1001
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
~My eyes begin to close slowly, as I whisper~ Are you sure about that.....? I'm more descruction than you can......
*I look down at you and my smile dissapears* If you only knew... *I watch as your eyes close and i hold your hand tight trying to reassure you that i am not leaving*
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #1002
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
*I look down at you and my smile dissapears* If you only knew... *I watch as your eyes close and i hold your hand tight trying to reassure you that i am not leaving*
~I imagine him sitting there, calmly. I wondered what had drawn him to me and why me of all people. I had these thought to think about as I sleep. I never let go of his hand; I never wanted to. It felt warm and safe. And it kept the devil's temptations from coming over me~
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #1003
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
~We make to the spot of your sister and I collaspe to my knees next to her~ Don't cry.....the bad guy will be destory by all of us.....

~My eyes begin to close slowly, as I whisper~ Are you sure about that.....? I'm more descruction than you can......
Oh! *reaches my hands out in case you need suppor or anything* Emo..are you okay?
*sits in front of emo*
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #1004
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
~I imagine him sitting there, calmly. I wondered what had drawn him to me and why me of all people. I had these thought to think about as I sleep. I never let go of his hand; I never wanted to. It felt warm and safe. And it kept the devil's temptations from coming over me~
*I put my hand into one of the crystals and a blanket appears, the water expands until there is room for both of us and I wrap the blanket around both of us and I watch you falls asleep with a smile on my face. I wrap my arms around you never letting go of your hand and I drift off to sleep as well*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #1005
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Oh! *reaches my hands out in case you need suppor or anything* Emo..are you okay?
*sits in front of emo*
I'm ok..... Are you? ~I said with a nice tone.~
Quote:
*I put my hand into one of the crystals and a blanket appears, the water expands until there is room for both of us and I wrap the blanket around both of us and I watch you falls asleep with a smile on my face. I wrap my arms around you never letting go of your hand and I drift off to sleep as well*
~I felt arms touch me and I smiled. I had him stuck like glue in my mind the whole night. He gave me the power to feel good. I felt that I could trust him... Maybe to protect the treasure. I held that hand and didnt let go~
Old 06-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #1006
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~I felt arms touch me and I smiled. I had him stuck like glue in my mind the whole night. He gave me the power to feel good. I felt that I could trust him... Maybe to protect the treasure. I held that hand and didnt let go~
*when I woke up in the morning I saw her still sleeping, she looked so gently and sweet. I looked down at my hand which was enlaced with hers and smiled thinking "wow, she held on all night". I wrapped my arms tighter around her and then pulled her close to me, my cheek touching hers in a hugging embrace*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 06-05-2011, 08:15 PM   #1007
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*when I woke up in the morning I saw her still sleeping, she looked so gently and sweet. I looked down at my hand which was enlaced with hers and smiled thinking "wow, she held on all night". I wrapped my arms tighter around her and then pulled her close to me, my cheek touching hers in a hugging embrace*
(I literally squeaked to this. sorry)
~I slowly woke up to the sight of his face. A smile formed and I let go of his hand, even though I felt sadden to do so. I whispered~
hey......are you comfortable like that, mister?

(omg I was gonna call you and tell you goodnight but I can't anymore. T.T)

Last edited by EmoSakura; 06-06-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #1008
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(I literally squeaked to this. sorry)
~I slowly woke up to the sight of his face. A smile formed and I let go of his hand, even though I felt sadden to do so. I whispered~
hey......are you comfortable like that, mister?

(omg I was gonna call you and tell you goodnight but I can't anymore. T.T)
(XD It's ok, i kinda blushed myself to that last post >////////<)
*wraps my other hand around your waist* Yes I am, your very warm missy. *I smile and hug you closer*

(It's ok, i have to go offline right now. You can call if you can using any other phone. I have it during the nights now. So goodnight, sweet dreams, and I love you. <3)

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #1009
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(XD It's ok, i kinda blushed myself to that last post >////////<)
*wraps my other hand around your waist* Yes I am, your very warm missy. *I smile and hug you closer*

(It's ok, i have to go offline right now. You can call if you can using any other phone. I have it during the nights now. So goodnight, sweet dreams, and I love you. <3)
(I did too)
~a smile lights my face up and I stat as close as I can to you. A red shadow spreads over my face as I close my eyes again and we grow dormant till the next day~

(nightsie!!! <33333)
Old 06-06-2011, 06:15 AM   #1010
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*walks around a field, well, looks like I'm walking but I'm pacing..waiting for something or one*
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 06-06-2011, 06:26 AM   #1011
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

-walks around the halls-
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #1012
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

*pacing a field! *looks agitated and worried at the same time*
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 06-06-2011, 07:32 AM   #1013
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

-goes outside to cut classes-
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:35 AM   #1014
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Gah! Where is she?!
Where's who? *pops up out of nowhere *
*glares and growls at you, and not flinching when you pop up* You. Let's go.
*both go to the forest that no one else dares to go towards*
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 06-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #1015
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #1016
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~a smile lights my face up and I stat as close as I can to you. A red shadow spreads over my face as I close my eyes again and we grow dormant till the next day~
*I wake up with this beautiful girl infront of me and I smile and then frown* ...... *I pick her up gently and bring her to the edge of the cave where I turn a crystal and we appear in her house where i lay her on her bed and kiss her forhead goodbye sending holy energy all around her protecting her and also giving her sweet dreams* Goodbye... *I whisper something in her ear and then leaves without a trace*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 06-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #1017
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

~I wake up in my house, my hand out as it's gripping air. I had wondered wear he went but shrugged.~ ok........
~I got clean and put on this light blue dress. I put my hoodie over it and walked outside. The sun burned bright in the sky and I walked around the natural land, not saying a word as I observed~
Old 06-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #1018
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

/Luna spots a girl walking by in hoodie, so she decides to greet her.

Hello! Sunny, isn't it?

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #1019
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

My eyes open as the sun shines down on me, as I stand up and jump off the tree, "It's been awhile...." I walk towards the natural land.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #1020
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
~I wake up in my house, my hand out as it's gripping air. I had wondered wear he went but shrugged.~ ok........
~I got clean and put on this light blue dress. I put my hoodie over it and walked outside. The sun burned bright in the sky and I walked around the natural land, not saying a word as I observed~
*As I sit on the roof of her house i see her walking out in a dress and hoodie and begin hovering above her as she walked observing what she does thinking "Why am I so drawn to her...is it hormonal or something completely different...hmmmm."*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave