Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 12-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #6241
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

*sits on the edge of a cliff shirtless with blood pouring down my back where two holes where my wings once were. Tears run down my face and mixes in with the blood on the ground*
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #6242
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*I softly land on the ground next to you* Hmmm...

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #6243
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*I softly land on the ground next to you* Hmmm...
....hey lone...

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #6244
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well hello there Draco... *looks down at you*

Old 12-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #6245
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well hello there Draco... *looks down at you*
....looking at my back aren't you...?

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-10-2011, 08:40 PM   #6246
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*nods my head* Just a human now....

Old 12-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #6247
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*nods my head* Just a human now....
nope...just ripped them out...they'll grow back in a few weeks...

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #6248
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

What was the point of ripping them out....?

Old 12-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #6249
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
/when your eyes change I fade out and fade back in looking a little frighten
/that's when you notice that my form has been kinda flickering and like..glowing
/stambers
your...your..your..your eyes! they changed!
Snow looked at her, and notice she faded in and out like a spectrum. "Umm...yeah, I get that a lot." Snow said, not knowing what else to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl in the corner View Post
I...My spirit can leave my body....another freaky thing about me....
Snow looked at her for a minute. "You know, there was something else that the book told me about myself, but it's probably better left unsaid...."

Last edited by Rotate; 12-10-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #6250
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

*looks down* it numbed my sadness.....

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #6251
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Such a stupid reason... *looks up at the sky*

Old 12-10-2011, 08:59 PM   #6252
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Snow's eyes turn white, and it starts to snow. He sits on the beach. "Now that I know how my body works, I might be able to stop future events from occuring." Snow looks out to the sea, seeing that storms have gotten worst. "It looks like there are only 4 days left..."

Old 12-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #6253
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
Snow's eyes turn white, and it starts to snow. He sits on the beach. "Now that I know how my body works, I might be able to stop future events from occuring." Snow looks out to the sea, seeing that storms have gotten worst. "It looks like there are only 4 days left..."
What happens in four days....? *I land on the ground next to you*

Old 12-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #6254
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

"Total de... nevermind. If all goes as planned no one will need to worry about it."

Old 12-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #6255
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
"Total de... nevermind. If all goes as planned no one will need to worry about it."
"Total destruction....?" Lone laughed a little.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #6256
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

"I said don't worry about it...but if you're really curious wait and see the beach 4 days from now."

Old 12-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #6257
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm not worried about it..." Lone smirked a little while his eyes turned a little blue.

Old 12-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #6258
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

"Well that's good. " Snow's eyes turn a light blue of his own, freezing an incoming wave solid. "Whoops."

Old 12-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #6259
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Walks towards the beach
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:03 PM   #6260
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I salready at the beach reading. And slashing my sword parying invisble blows.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote