Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #41
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Cross Angel (The New Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoru View Post
I'm not the only human? O_O
I do not know. o.o

I'm not a human. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #42
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
No. And you get a after school detention for running in thee hallway. And another for being late. And another for back talking. And one more for being a highschooler.

*hands them to you*
*Rips them up* That is not fair!! Its nto fair when my principle is a homicidal maniac!!..Sir. WAIT..Its 'cause I liek Charlie Sheen,right?!
Old 04-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #43
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
No. And you get a after school detention for running in thee hallway. And another for being late. And another for back talking. And one more for being a highschooler.

*hands them to you*
/Snickers at her from a distance for getting detentions
Old 04-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #44
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferWonderland View Post
*Rips them up* That is not fair!! Its nto fair when my principle is a homicidal maniac!!..Sir.
*doubles them and are made of indestructible magic paper made from the hair of Charlie Sheen, and tiger blood*

I'll see you after class.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 04-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #45
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JenniferWonderland is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*Shoots you a death glare* ..*whispers* ..when I get outta here you're so dead.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #46
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*demonic wizard principal death glare*

You should be in class.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #47
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Cleara throat* Ergh... Okay, here we go...

*Walks into the school and sesnses this weird feeling in the air but decides to ignore it. As I walk down the hallway I hear a disturbance down he corridor, I go to investigate out of curiosity*
Old 04-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #48
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*doubles them and are made of indestructible magic paper made from the hair of Charlie Sheen, and tiger blood*

I'll see you after class.
Yes,you will. *runs outta room to beat up Minoru*
Old 04-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #49
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Shoots you a death glare* ..*whispers* ..when I get outta here you're so dead.
GET TO CLASS!!!!!!!

*Floor around me crumbles as magic spins around me*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #50
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
GET TO CLASS!!!!!!!

*Floor around me crumbles as magic spins around me*
Okay! SHEET CALM DOWN!!

Erm..which class is it. o-o ?

Quote:
*demonic wizard principal death glare*

You should be in class.
HAHA MINORU! HAHAHA.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #51
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

No offense: But I would like some order in this, just that we should have some introduction to the day instead of madness.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #52
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No offense: But I would like some order in this, just that we should have some introduction to the day instead of madness.
MADNESS? This is sparta!!!!

Lolololokay.

<-< -Calls a truce-
Old 04-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #53
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Walks up to you* ..Hi *smiles* Are we all here?

afhakd; girl i got chu!
~A girl with red lushous hair walks up to me, appearing to be in my grade. I don't look directly at her, but I whisper.~ "Guessing you are an early student then. Yes you are fine. You have time to go get your break..."

(;D Got chu bby. <3)
Quote:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Get to your classes children.

You have 2 seconds before your all late!
*sits and relaxed in big principal room*
^e.e This officially confuses me and I'm going to smash my head into the brick. xD Jk.
You can't tell me what to do, bish. D=
>.>
/hides
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
"I could ask you the same question. It's not like I have anything better to do right now." ~I walk towards you with a smile.~ "Do you care if I join you for a bit? It's kinda boring just standing on the roof alone." ~He pushed the door open and walked inside the room.~ "Don't you teach this class?" ~He asked her.
~With a glance, I walk in and put my notebook on the desk and organize it. I flip to today's page and lay the pencil on it. From there, I turn to you and say.~ "Maybe, but you could be sleeping. I'm here for reasons." ~I look around the room.~ "Why would you join me here, you're going to have to go to class soon anyway. And yes, I do teach it. At least for now. The original teacher.....she was....er..." ~Looking down, I remember the horrifying thoughts of the human woman being eaten alive by the monsterous being. The scream, the blood, it began to feel fresh in my mind. I winced a little and sat down in my chair, folding my hands around me with a grimance look on my face.~
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #54
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Well then GET TO CLASS.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #55
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post
~A girl with red lushous hair walks up to me, appearing to be in my grade. I don't look directly at her, but I whisper.~ "Guessing you are an early student then. Yes you are fine. You have time to go get your break..."

(;D Got chu bby. <3)

^e.e This officially confuses me and I'm going to smash my head into the brick. xD Jk.
You can't tell me what to do bish. D=
>.>

~With a glance, I walk in and put my notebook on the desk and organize it. I flip to today's page and lay the pencil on it. From there, I turn to you and say.~ "Maybe, but you could be sleeping. I'm here for reasons." ~I look around the room.~ "Why would you join me here, you're going to have to go to class soon anyway. And yes, I do teach it. At least for now. The original teacher.....she was....er..." ~Looking down, I remember the horrifying thoughts of the human woman being eaten alive by the monsterous being. The scream, the blood, it began to feel fresh in my mind. I winced a little and sat down in my chair, folding my hands around me with a grimance look on my face.~
Can I spend my break with you? c: *smiles* ..And..umm..could you tell thee Principle to calm down? ..He's scaring me.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #56
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSakura View Post

(;D Got chu bby. <3)

You can't tell me what to do bish. D=
>.>

I control your salary HMMMMM!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #57
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can I spend my break with you? c: *smiles* ..And..umm..could you tell thee Principle to calm down? ..He's scaring me.
*devours nearby teacher*

WHGHFT WRYAS TAHT?!!!!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 04-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #58
JenniferWonderland
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well then GET TO CLASS.
It's too early,fool. If we go now,we will have nothing to do but talk and make rukus. Would you want that?
Quote:
*devours nearby teacher*

WHGHFT WRYAS TAHT?!!!!
I think you need help you know,..I know a good therapist.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #59
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
~A weird look formed on my face~ "Um....... sure?" ~Then she spoke again, only this time, she mention the principal. I laughed~ "He hasn't had his medicine yet. Don't be scared."
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #60
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

*Scurries down the hallway in an attempt to find my classes, but gets lost and the bell rings. Then murmurs to myself* "This school is so big." *A little intimidated*